Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TO SOFT = 2 plays no gain and lose the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

TO SOFT = 2 plays no gain and lose the game

Nov 13, 2016, 3:52 AM

Is the problem we have. There are some exception like D line and that monster # 10. O line being the biggest issue with that problem. If I was Watson taking those hits all game I would be in somebody's face. Same goes for Gallman no holes and when they do have one the can't hold on to blocks long enough for Gallman to hit um. And all the batted down passes to. Hyatt needs to get after them. Pull Legette out on run plays he can't or don't won't to block. Wide outs need to go see Keyshaun and learn how to be physical at receiver. We need that enforcer at saftey to walk down and lay the wood. Paw drills at practice this week. Wayne needs to take those 15-20 carries you get and make the most of your opportunities run with that anger again. Tackling drill as well in practice if u don't won't to hit then u will get hit. We need to harden up. No more glass half full and silver linings. Coaches need to get direct and blunt and address the issues.

No more its time to MAN UP these other teams here lately have been trying to punk us out on the field. Hit everything. O LINE'S MANHOOD IS BEING CHALLENGED. Where is those ALL IN CHIP some must be keeping them. Block to the whistle. Next week if I was coach the whole 1st quarter I would run the ball only to get the in the mood to play some football. Show how do in the up state.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They threw for nearly 600 yards with ease....

Nov 13, 2016, 3:58 AM

Throw for 5 more and its first down and game over. Play calling lost it, you can toughen up in practice next week. They couldn't run the ball all day so why try it? Nothing against your post, just my 2 cents

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic