Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Actually the Trapp, Tyson and ? guard combo looks good for
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,363

Actually the Trapp, Tyson and ? guard combo looks good for

Mar 3, 2019, 4:14 PM

next year. I have no idea who the third guard will be. Tyson can shoot, so can Trapp and we got those new guys coming in. For "big men", we got those guys who's names I forgot and I'm too lazy right now to look them up but one play's a lot now ... we got good players now ... I don't understand why people think next year is going to be down ... key is we have to play like we did for the first 10 minutes on of the UNC game ... to my eye THAT is how you want to play ALL THE TIME. As the game wore on we kinda settled into the hot potato style. Anyway, I would concentrate on going North and South and not sideways and really, just practice shooting ... its simplistic, but if you have an open look, they ball should go in the basket most of the time at this level ... that's what separates the really good teams from the also rans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, next year won’t be as bad as many here predict.

Mar 3, 2019, 4:32 PM

But I definitely think it will be a rebuilding year and NIT is a likely best case scenario.

Hopefully the promise of early playing time will persuade 5 star Christian Brown to come to Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Maybe we can throw in shoes ?

Mar 3, 2019, 4:36 PM

I would go with Converse All-Star's ... black High Tops. Won't fall apart like that Nike junk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree, next year won’t be as bad as many here predict.

Mar 3, 2019, 4:43 PM [ in reply to I agree, next year won’t be as bad as many here predict. ]

The Tigers out scored the heels in the second half so they finished the game playing very well also. With the exception of a few minutes in the first half when they allowed unc to get the lead at halftime, the Tigs played their best ball in a long time. If you can play like that against a top five team you are not a bad team. I can see Clemson giving a lot of teams trouble IF we can make it to the tourney. Close losses ‘can’ turn into close wins with just a little luck. I’m not giving up and B.B. and the team certainly isn’t either. The basketball boys are playing better than the baseball team I watched today...... by a long shot!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2019, 4:57 PM [ in reply to I agree, next year won’t be as bad as many here predict. ]

rebuilding implies built. Based on this season we took a step back from that for such an experienced team. This group will have a summer event or whatever which should help the new guys

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should go to Spain

Mar 3, 2019, 5:18 PM

They seem to get a lot of benefit when they do that ... I have been to Spain ... great food, PRETTY WEMENS, a Southern California like climate, good, nay ... GREAT basketball ... clothing optional beaches, what's not to like ?

Note: Spain food is not to be confused with HISPANIC food. Its Mediterranean ...Olive oil, garlic, lots of FRESH seafood ... its like Italian, Southern French, did not have a bad meal there ... even their "fast food" is good ...

Mar 3, 2019, 7:19 PM [ in reply to I agree, next year won’t be as bad as many here predict. ]

Clemson isn’t involved with Brown anymore. That’s why they took the wing from Indiana.

Brown is headed mostly likely to UGA to join a top 10 class.

Not sure how you can list those 2 and not list

Mar 3, 2019, 5:50 PM

Newman?? How quickly Jemison and the transfer from UNCA progress will be critical. Also, what’s the deal with William? Is he b-ball career over?

I am old and forgot ...

Mar 3, 2019, 6:03 PM

Yes Newman ... he was the ? ... Soooo, next year we can run a 3G O and 2 Big, or the traditional 2 guard O and 3 big or .... maybe 4G and 1 big ... or maybe have all little guys ... a smorgasbord of options ... One thing, I still don't know why people don't follow their shots ... or for that matter ... why doesnt everybody crash the boards on a shot ? Is that considered old school archaic nowadays ?

Don't fret...

Mar 3, 2019, 7:22 PM

I'm old, too...and get ticked every time a shot from an angle is shot without using the glass!
I was bank shot demon! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,363
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic