Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Grocery Store Pick Up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 827

Grocery Store Pick Up

Nov 12, 2020, 9:58 AM

1. If you are not a sick person or elderly, you are a worthless individual for doing grocery store pick-up.

2. If you are doing grocery store pick-up and you can stand outside your minivan with a coffee and talk, you should have your fat ### inside the store doing your own shopping.

3. I hate everyone that is sitting in line to get a spot that is smoking a cigarette. Stop smoking, get healthy and grocery shop for yourself. Piece of trash.

4. Dear dude on the motorcycle, you are a dolt.

5. Overall, I hate anyone and everyone that does grocery pick-up, even if you have a reason like I did due to quarantine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got 3 small kids that I'm not taking in the store

Nov 12, 2020, 10:10 AM

So politely GFYurself

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then he's be complaining about the dooche with the screaming

Nov 12, 2020, 10:17 AM

kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah. Tigermanic which dooshe do you want me to be?***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:20 AM

Re: I got 3 small kids that I'm not taking in the store

Nov 12, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to I got 3 small kids that I'm not taking in the store ]

Learn to control your kids or stop having them. I stopped at two as I had enough of the insanity. Some of us are smarter than others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me to a 1 year old who's teething "stop whining would you"

Nov 12, 2020, 10:22 AM

yeaahhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Nov 12, 2020, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I got 3 small kids that I'm not taking in the store ]

Says the guy that's never taken 2 small kids into a grocery store. Ask your wife. I'm sure she can describe it. I mean, it's not nearly as stressful as sitting at the bar in a Doubletree in Indianapolis. That said, I can assure you it's easier to comment on when you are traveling all the time and not having to actually do it.

And by small kids, we ain't talking about 7 year olds. Talking about an infant and a toddler. NO ONE is immune to what can happen there, and "controlling your kids" is not even in touch with reality here.

Come on bro. I do it on the regular

Nov 12, 2020, 11:52 AM

sure they grab at stuff and constantly make a mess, but that’s just part of life. It’s not that hard.

Agreed, but my sympathy on this would be in a situation

Nov 12, 2020, 11:58 AM

like my neighbor. 6 month old, 3 yr old, 4 yr old. Ain't no telling what kind of disaster could break out.

We were doing grcoery store pick up years before covid.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:13 AM

I see no reason to stop now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Samesie, and I at least get out and help load the groceries

Nov 12, 2020, 10:26 AM

in when they come to deliver them. Not like those Karen's who are glued to their fones.

I'll open the car door. Sometimes.***

Nov 12, 2020, 11:12 AM

There used to be a store called

Nov 12, 2020, 10:16 AM

Service Merchandise where you picked what you wanted, gave a ticket to somebody, then it magically appeared on a conveyor belt. I'd be okay with groceries working that way, so long as those folks had their own door on the other side of the building.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's harsh.

Nov 12, 2020, 10:16 AM

I mean, I don't do pick up but can see several reasons why it would make sense:

*Sticking to a budget, reduces impulse shopping
*Time savings + convenience
*Store may be notorious for long lines at checkout

I don't see how this is any different than something like getting your oil changed rather than DIY, ordering from amazon, etc.

Other than a grocery store, I'll avoid ALL retail any chance I can. Why drive x miles and deal with bullshat when UPS or Amazon can drop it off right at my front porch?

- lazy people***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:25 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Was she hot?***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

so much angst

take a chill pill, dude

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

You know...I've come to the conclusion that you have

Nov 12, 2020, 10:18 AM

opinions.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the motorized rascals should shut down at 250lbs

Nov 12, 2020, 10:18 AM

the people who desperately NEED exercise are the ones most determined not to get any.

Those carts are for sick and injured people, not lazy ones.

Now THAT does bother me. They're for the frail not the whale***

Nov 12, 2020, 10:23 AM

And they feel entitled to pass folks when their

Nov 12, 2020, 10:28 AM

scooter will not easily pass a regular buggy in an aisle. Nah, #### you. Sit your ### back there and wait while the decent folk do their business.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you mad

Nov 12, 2020, 10:20 AM

you sound mad

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I just dislike lazy people and especially fat lazy

Nov 12, 2020, 10:21 AM

stay at home moms.

The hot moms go into the store at my Harris Teeter

Nov 12, 2020, 10:35 AM

and I have been doing the grocery shopping since March. I do not hate it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Yeah, worth it just for the eye candy

Nov 12, 2020, 10:43 AM

And dgaf if busted anymore either. I'm wearing a mask...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That Cameron Village Harris Teeter

Nov 12, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to The hot moms go into the store at my Harris Teeter ]

yeah, I really miss that grocery store. Like really bad.

They redid it recently

Nov 12, 2020, 11:02 AM

I've only been in once since about 2017. But my god the talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Nov 12, 2020, 10:21 AM

We, as a nation, need to stop making people lazier in lieu of an online pickup subscription/fee. The same millennials complaining about being poor are the ones that buy a starbucks coffee every morning, have subscriptions to at least five streaming services, have grocery pickup, rent a one bedroom apartment for $1500 a month, and a bright new shiny car they got on a 72 month loan.

you know what I find astounding?

Nov 12, 2020, 11:51 AM

more people die annually from being fat or smoking cigarettes than COVID, but no shutdown for RJR or Mackey D's...

just a thought

Fonzie taught Richie how to pick up milfs at the grocery store***

Nov 12, 2020, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 827
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic