Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Out of curiousity, what did those ND pumpers Golic & Son
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,492

Out of curiousity, what did those ND pumpers Golic & Son

Jan 3, 2019, 10:06 PM

have to say about the Clemson beatdown of their alma mammy on the radio this week? They questioned the Vegas line and pumped up Ian Book and the slow-as$ Defense for two weeks before the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They pretty much avoided the topic all together.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:11 PM

Jumped right into the NFL based on limited coverage I watched the following days after.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They pretty much avoided the topic all together.

Jan 3, 2019, 10:23 PM

That's a shame. At least in the old days Greenie would have made Golic talk about the ND loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back-Handed Complimented Clemson is What they did!

Jan 3, 2019, 10:20 PM

To me they were complimentary! But, in a sneaky way. They talked about how yeah, "going in we knew ND would have to have some things go their way"! They brought up the K/O return not going their way; they brought up their injuries. They did say: "hey, Clemson did what a good team is supposed to do and take advantage of that"! Which to me, LOL, would not have mattered if they were day 1 unaffected by injury. They were not good enough to win that football game. Not unless Clemson beat Clemson and didn't execute well!
They gave TL16 a ton of credit; but kind of talked about Love not being there as if he played all secondary positions.

Comical to watch and I enjoyed watching them squirm to not be total homers and make out-right excuses!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Back-Handed Complimented Clemson is What they did!

Jan 3, 2019, 10:33 PM

A week before the CCG's father Mike kept saying "we are in the playoffs", and I kept saying "and I hope like hell we get to play you". I saw the graph that said ND would be underdogs to all of the other 5 teams being considered.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,492
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic