Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coinsâ„¢ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone looked @ Bama pathetic schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 69
| visibility 1

Has anyone looked @ Bama pathetic schedule

Apr 6, 2014, 10:08 AM

How is it these guys get a bye every single year before they play LSU???

They basically play 4 road games. They have 2 byes before playing 2 of those games. They dont even play a true road game until October.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That system protects their hight ranking. If they are

Apr 6, 2014, 10:30 AM

beaten late in the season they do not fall more than a few spots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: Has anyone looked @ Bama pathetic schedule

Apr 6, 2014, 10:47 AM

Sabin has power!
Sabin has control!
Sabin is ,well ,I'm not going there!

Apr 6, 2014, 11:13 AM

I really wish we could get that SEC West Schedule, nothing but cream puffs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is a helpful link.

Apr 6, 2014, 11:24 AM

http://m.rolltide.com/m/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112013aad.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama schedule

Apr 6, 2014, 11:28 AM

They do get Florida as their crossover east game at home, which isn't a gimme, they play Tenn in the road. Ole miss and LSU on the road.

Yes their OOC schedule is very weak, but when they scheduled West Virginia several years back they were a good team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who are you trying to fool? UF and UT are BOTH gimmes.***

Apr 6, 2014, 4:56 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They ask for it.

Apr 6, 2014, 11:55 AM

We can get a bye anywhere we want one. We just don't have the respect that UA has to get ranked high enough to play a patsy schedule and still make the MNC game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson's future OOC schedules are pretty weak as well

Apr 6, 2014, 12:08 PM

I hope the playoff selection crew takes a hard look at strength of schedule so there is a willingness for teams to risk playing tough OOC games

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson's future OOC schedules are pretty weak as well

Apr 6, 2014, 10:22 PM

Games like UGa and Scar??

Don't blame them - they get their advice......

Apr 6, 2014, 12:26 PM

on how to schedule a tough, demanding, intense non-conference schedule from UGA.

They play in the SEC West I think they get a pass***

Apr 6, 2014, 12:34 PM

Re: They play in the SEC West I think they get a pass***

Apr 6, 2014, 2:49 PM

And yet they only play two good teams. What does that say about the SEC?

not sure if serious?***

Apr 6, 2014, 4:11 PM

Hey great effort cootstripe!

Apr 6, 2014, 5:22 PM

Wait, so you have no objective reply at all? And besides, you play in the (by far) weakest half of the conference. Other than your second favorite team and crutch being, "The SEC", why do you feel the need to stand up for Bama anyway?

And on a similar note, do you think it's normal for a grown man to fake like a fan of your rival, especially long after exposing yourself? Something's really strange about that. Either that or your IQ could fit in a thimble. Either way, you do realize you're a joke on this site, right? ....Right?

Re: Hey great effort cootstripe!

Apr 6, 2014, 8:03 PM

how about people pretending that they graduated from a school when they didn't shane? where do you place that on your scale of shame? how about people who don't join iptay or the school fan sites?

Apr 6, 2014, 8:12 PM

well well lead tiger, where you been. been meaning to show everyone on this board the kind of guy you really are. threatening and old man in tmail. guess you can dish it out but cant take it in return. really, no use to threaten people who are just stating the way they feel in here. pretty classless in my book. oh well true colors always come through. here is one of his tmails.

*********************************************************************************
On 2014-04-03 22:09:09.0 lead tiger® wrote:

you want my address or want to give me yours? I would love to introduce you to my Clemson ring.

Apr 6, 2014, 8:39 PM

been right here deroberts. you want to answer the question for shane? that was who my post was a question for but I see you jumping in. I don't threaten, but I have made a promise or two before. I don't know how old you are or don't care. are you a Clemson graduate and iptay member? since you seem to want to get in on my question to someone else, go ahead and tell me how you feel about someone who lies about being a Clemson graduate and iptay member. no comments about jackleg today? by the way how do you know how old I am or is that just another one of your EXPERT opinions!

Apr 6, 2014, 8:50 PM

not a threat huh. wow. most everyone on here knows my history. i saw my first clemson game in 1963. did not miss but less than 5 games, home and away from 1980 till 2010. dont make all the away games these days but i am guessing i still go to more than you snotnose. i will put my fan card up against any person on this board. now you know my story. give us your fan qualifications mr internet badass.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:03 PM

I don't think you answered any of the questions in my post to you, but that seems to par for your posts mr #1 fan, and again you are speculating on my age and have no clue as in all your other post. by the way, care to ANSWER any of the questions or you want to duck them and change the subject?

Apr 6, 2014, 9:08 PM

not that it is any of your #### business but i have been a member of iptay since 1980 which anyone with a brain could have determined by my last post and no i am not a graduate. my dad was and my son went as most on here know also. now that you know my life story how bout giving us a few lies about your fandom

Apr 6, 2014, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

Can you send me your address? I don't fight strangers from over the Internet, but I'd love to throw a brick through your front window.

TIA in advance.

Apr 6, 2014, 8:59 PM

another internet badass. maybe you 2 should get a room.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:05 PM

I was just taking your side.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:10 PM

well sorry, that would be a first, you taking my side.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:11 PM

Lighten up, buddy. There's a first time for everything. Just making light of the PM leadtiger sent you...that's all (wasn't talking about throwing a brick through YOUR window).

Apr 6, 2014, 9:16 PM

oh i am just having a little fun with my snotnose buddy lead tiger. i was kid of amazed anyone on the board would threaten anyone else for something they posted.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:18 PM

Well, my "threat" was me being facetious and having a good time as well. Dog poo on the doorstep is a lot better than the ol' brick through the window, anyway.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:20 PM

well he demanded my fan card and i gave it but nothing but lockjaw from him. wondering now if he even goes to games.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:23 PM

He seems angry. Maybe he did go but the price of the bottled water made him turn on us?

Apr 6, 2014, 9:25 PM

or maybe he is in desperate need of female companionship, or in his case, maybe male companionship.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:26 PM

lol true

Apr 6, 2014, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

no deroberts you are just that clueless. if anyone else reads what you write they will know that. why not answer the questions or do you need crump to answer them for you? my usual experience when someone doesn't want to answer a question is that they are either telling a lie or trying not to. which are you?

Apr 6, 2014, 9:28 PM

please tell me what i did not answer. still lockjaw from you. when was the last time you even went to a clemson game.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:35 PM

are you still having trouble with reading or just having to have someone read it to and for you? go back and read the questions for yourself and reply if you can or have someone do it for you.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:36 PM

lockjaw

Apr 6, 2014, 9:44 PM

deroberts are you a Clemson grad and iptay member? what do you think about people who LIE about being a iptay member and Clemson graduate? you got keyboard lock?

Apr 6, 2014, 9:48 PM

dude i answered those questions at length. better check back. also everyone on here knows that i think every coot on this site should be banned, plus a few so called clemson fans that threaten other clemson fans.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

I have two graduate degrees from Clemson and have been an iptay member for over 20 years. I have only missed 7 games at home or away in that 20 year period. I also have donated a full scholarship for the last 15 years. how about you? and if you post stupid things I will continue to respond as long as I choose to. if you don't like my post or remarks skip along on your merry way and ignore them. any more questions?

Apr 6, 2014, 9:53 PM

yep and i am a jet pilot. congrats.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:59 PM

you should not feel so bad about not being a graduate or iptay member. why did it take so long for you to admit that? did you want people to think you were? its ok! WE UNDERSTAND! we read your posts and knew anyway!

Apr 6, 2014, 10:01 PM

so really you are the one that can not read it seems. joined iptay in 1980. a little longer than 20 years by my math.

Apr 6, 2014, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

You're not fooling anyone FRAUDTIGER

Apr 6, 2014, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

Tigerbo17/tigerbolt. Exact same MO.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2014, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

the conversation was about Alabama I believe and not auburn or Georgia. and the other part of the post was about how bad the sec west was. I am only discussing the post but we can talk about other things if you want to.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:41 PM

'why don't we schedule bama and more sec teams on a home and home basis instead of some of the ones we do in our oofc schedule? I am sure with dabos Alabama ties he could get it done. '

What are you saying? That because we don't play Alabama specifically, we can't comment on their OOC schedule? Even when we've played 9 games against ranked SEC opponents (10 SEC opponents in total) over the past 5 years?

If so, that's pretty stupid.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

it would suit me if you never post again or not post to me. since it is very evident you are ashamed to post the last game you attended. have you ever even been to a clemson game.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

pm me ibewrite good I will send you my address so you can drop by, but I see you have suddenly seen how stupid he is. feel free to change your mind. I believe his answer to your reply makes my point for me. can I get the next witness your honor, I am finished with one, when he speaks he lets every one know his intelligence level. better than hbo and free.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:15 PM

I don't do PMs. You seem pretty confident, you should post it here.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

ahhhhh another threat. wonder if crump is watching.

Here's the difference between you and I, Ned...

Apr 7, 2014, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey great effort cootstripe! ]

The things I type are true. The things you type are false.

For instance, other than me not being a donor to a free site that let's bitter, delusional fools like you amock, NOTHING else you typed about me is true. Meanwhile, me calling you an idiotic fraud is wholly accurate.

Any more questions?

Re: not sure if serious?***

Apr 7, 2014, 4:45 PM [ in reply to not sure if serious?*** ]

Could you please name the quality teams on bamas schedule? Lsu, auburn and who else?

So, by playing in the SEC LEast....

Apr 6, 2014, 3:52 PM [ in reply to They play in the SEC West I think they get a pass*** ]

You have a built-in pass?

In cause you haven't figured it out yet, Mike Slive and the

Apr 6, 2014, 12:39 PM

SEC folks are better at this than everybody else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is it that recruits think the ACC is weak & SEC tough?***

Apr 6, 2014, 12:53 PM

their fans should raise t-total heck at their home schedule!!

Apr 6, 2014, 3:05 PM

in no particular order: fla.atlantic,southern miss.,ms.state,western car. after that, they get an (almost)quarterbackless texas a&m and auburn. that is a pathetic home schedule, and i don't care what school you are. i know our fans would, with a home slate like this!!!!

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

Apr 6, 2014, 9:06 PM

Bama SUX!!!!!

Apr 6, 2014, 9:18 PM

why don't we schedule bama and more sec teams on a home and home basis instead of some of the ones we do in our oofc schedule? I am sure with dabos Alabama ties he could get it done.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:33 PM

Now you're just being ridiculous.

We had a home and home and then a neutral site game with Auburn starting in 2010. The first year of which they went on to become national champions.

We ARE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of a home and home with Georgia, who was considered a contender for the national title last year before we beat them at home.

We already play USuCk every year - who is now a lock for a top 15-top 20 ranking every year and will be until Spurrier leaves.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 4 years? Is there something wrong with your brain to make statements like that?

Apr 6, 2014, 9:35 PM

resting my case. lol

Apr 6, 2014, 9:38 PM

I was just bantering with him at first, but I can't believe he just said we could schedule more SEC OOC games when we've played 10 of those games over the past 5 years.

Apr 6, 2014, 9:43 PM

he doesnt like bantering it seems. a very serious young man. companionship comes to mind again.

Apr 6, 2014, 10:19 PM

lol at this thread - Last year, Ole Miss, LSU, and Auburn had a Bye week prior to playing Bama. I think that door swings both ways.

Shouldn't we be concerned that USUC no longer plays Florida the week prior to playing us? Aren't we tired of having our butts handed to us? We need USUC to play Bama, LSU, Auburn, Arky, and Florida the 5 weeks prior to playing us. Right????? Or maybe play all 5 of those Monday thru Friday before they play us on Saturday. Would that solve our problem? We seem to have a problem that nobody seems to be fixing. Oh yeh - we put up a clock. We're okay - what was I thinking?

Apr 6, 2014, 10:22 PM

I expect us to give SCAR a beatdown since they're coming to DV this year. We'll win easily by 4 TDs because they've lost X number of players.

Apr 6, 2014, 10:53 PM

this will be the sixth year we in a row we have said that. is x the number of players they lost ibecantwritegoodatall or just because you don't know how many they lost? this is exactly what I am talking about, we also lost a large part of our offense and should be better on d though. but until we beat them here or at their place, we cant talk junk. all teams lose players and have to count on new players step up. at some point we need to admit that right now they are better than we are and we need to get better.

Apr 6, 2014, 11:13 PM

Whoosh.

You really are a special kind of stupid.

If you want to learn to "write good," I can point you to some resources on proper punctuation and capitalization. From there, we'll move on to interpreting the tone of a sentence to infer sarcasm.

He was being sarcastic and making fun of the people here

Apr 7, 2014, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Has anyone looked @ Bama pathetic schedule ]

that say that (I think/hope).

Re: He was being sarcastic and making fun of the people here

Apr 7, 2014, 9:11 PM

VVVERRRRYYYY GOOOOOOD, Mikey. Good boy!

Almost as easy as usc Jr's the past few years***

Apr 6, 2014, 10:30 PM

Apr 9, 2014, 11:06 AM

Ohio State - it is not unusual for them to have only four road games - all Big 10.

John Heisman's Georgia Tech teams regularly had only one or two road games.

Alabama - more of the same.

Scheduling like these certainly helps the record and the money.

Replies: 69
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic