Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Frank Beamer on Daniel Rodriguez
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,213

Football Player Update: Frank Beamer on Daniel Rodriguez

Oct 17, 2012, 12:25 PM

Frank Beamer on Daniel Rodriguez

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Frank Beamer on Daniel Rodriguez

Oct 17, 2012, 12:32 PM

The logical question would be why Beamer did nothing to help him realize those goals, but I'm glad Beamer didn't since it turned out to be our gain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2012, 12:36 PM

doesnt seem they were too interested in finding a way to get him in. we went the extra mile to do it. I think Frank was more focused on reinstating his home invader kicker at the time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They just didn't want a real soldier showing up thier

Oct 17, 2012, 3:10 PM

crop of cadets.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2012, 12:35 PM

Well get him off!! I know he has lost some weight, but Beamer will squash the breath of of Lt. Dan!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

My question to Coach Beamer would be,

Oct 17, 2012, 3:01 PM

What country you from since D. Rod served "HIS" country?

Re: My question to Coach Beamer would be,

Oct 17, 2012, 6:29 PM

Just a little nick-pickie, aren't we? I'm sure he meant no disrespect. Beamer is a class act.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, Frank, & one of D Rod's goals is to BEAT YOUR HOKIES!!!***

Oct 17, 2012, 3:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beamer gave a nice shout-out to Daniel, I don't understand

Oct 17, 2012, 6:23 PM

the problem with that? I appreciate it from Beamer.

Now as far as VT, I want to see us smash them as much as the next Tiger Fan, but I still appreciate him giving props to Daniel (whether or not he tried to get him in at VT or not doesn't matter to me). Beamer is a pretty classy guy and has been a great coach. Either way, beat the Hokies / Go Tigers.

Re: Beamer gave a nice shout-out to Daniel, I don't understand

Oct 17, 2012, 9:05 PM

Yes, Beamer has done at VT what he was hired to do, win FB games. And I believe he has done that with class. He is one of the old timers that doesn't think the game of FB is all about him. Like another OLD timer we know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's why he hid CAP violations from vpi, his boss, so that

Oct 17, 2012, 9:15 PM

both marcus vick and brandon ore could play in bowl games?

frankie scheamer was censured by steegar, weaver, vpi&su and permanently removed from CAP involvement.
______
Virginia Tech Comprehensive Action Plan
Feb. 14, 1997

A Comprehensive Action Plan to Address Student-Athlete Behavior

Table of Contents
I. Introduction
II. The Recruiting Process
III. Encouraging Appropriate Behavior
IV. Sanctions
V. Conclusion
App. A Mission Statement of VT Athletic Department
App. B Modifications to Student-Athlete Handbook
App. C Conduct Resolution

I. Introduction

The profile of intercollegiate athletics has risen in recent years. As sports teams garner ever increasing media attention, so too have the off-field problems of athletes been spotlighted for media scrutiny. Virginia Tech has not been excluded from this unfortunate turn of events.

University officials, coaches, faculty, alumni and players are embarassed and upset by arrests of Virginia Tech student-athletes. It reflects poorly on the university, the integrity of all athletes, and the program in general. It is utterly incompatible with the character of our university community and completely unacceptable. It detracts from the remarkable success Virginia Tech student-athletes have achieved in recent years on the field and in the classroom. Accordingly, at the conclusion of the 1996 football season President Paul Torgeson asked Athletic Director David Braine to lead a group representing a cross-section of the university to review current department policies relative to student-athlete off-field behavior and develop a series of recommendations that would minimize future occurrences.

Committee members include:
Frank Beamer, Head Football Coach
and others...
______
he is worse than steve spurrier ever dreamed of being.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all good

Oct 17, 2012, 9:16 PM

If anyone was going to make it happen it was Dabo...sure Brad Scott worked very hard on this to finalize......got some great coaches and staff. Proud to be a tiger!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,213
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic