Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coots own us in baseball and have for several years.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,217

The coots own us in baseball and have for several years.

Mar 1, 2014, 11:46 AM

Their baseball program is better than ours. The record, and what we see on the field, speaks for itself. It is what it is.

To me, this is an absolute truth - an undeniable fact that casts a shadow over any honest discussion about the rivalry. This post is not about firing anybody, calling for anybody's head, nor is it a criticism of any kind; it is a statement of fact, and a question:

Is there anybody on here so biased, so delusional, so detached from reality that can't see this or can't accept it?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

They are the best program in the country. Sucks for us.***

Mar 1, 2014, 11:49 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't post the truth on here, the orange color glasses on here can't handle it

Mar 1, 2014, 11:50 AM

And they will call you a coot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats because you are one***

Mar 1, 2014, 11:51 AM

well i won't accept it***

Mar 1, 2014, 11:55 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just to be sure - when I say "accept it", I don't mean

Mar 1, 2014, 12:22 PM

accept it in the sense that one is okay with it and doesn't care or think it can be changed. I'm just talking about acknowledging reality. One can certainly accept the truth, but not like it and try to change it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Just to be sure - when I say "accept it", I don't mean

Mar 1, 2014, 12:40 PM

you sir are about to become very unpopular on this site for using logic and unbiased truth. if you post anything that is negative or logical you will be called out. I agree with your post. RIGHT now their football and baseball programs are better than ours. on the field results in head to head matchups are the best way to settle any argument along those lines. but that being said, I will not concede that the talent level is that much if any different in the programs. coaching and money(sec provides a good bit more than the acc) are the main factors in my opinion. and also it seems the money divide will only get larger with the new sec tv revenue.

They have better baseball and FB program. Stings but true***

Mar 1, 2014, 11:56 AM

And you are a Coot***

Mar 1, 2014, 11:57 AM

Unbiased truth = Coot. Got it.***

Mar 1, 2014, 12:00 PM

Your pulse tells me

Mar 1, 2014, 12:03 PM

That you are a Coot.... Prove that you are a Clemson fan then

Re: They have better baseball and FB program. Stings but true***

Mar 1, 2014, 12:09 PM [ in reply to They have better baseball and FB program. Stings but true*** ]

Tell'em Coot! I'll concede that they have a better baseball program. But football, it's close, yes they beat us but need more than that to turn a program around. Have to win conference championships or big bowls.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course their baseball program is better than ours. It's

Mar 1, 2014, 12:00 PM

been obvious for several years, and the numbers, accomplishments, etc., clearly support that. That's not to say we have a bad one, it's just that theirs is elite and ours is not. Anymore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The coots own us in baseball and have for several years.

Mar 1, 2014, 2:03 PM

I see it, and what you say is true. But I can't except it. Excepting it is saying we're ok with it. Like I said last night, its a rare thing for me to speak out negatively about one of our coaches in any sport. But its time for Jack to change the direction of our BB program, or he should step down, or let go by our AD. Clemson and her fans expect better and should have better than what we have had the past 4 or 5 years with our BB program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We could all handle this better if we didn't live and work here.

Mar 1, 2014, 2:11 PM

But alas, most of us do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,217
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic