Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The one person the coots could hire that would scare me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,680

The one person the coots could hire that would scare me

Nov 19, 2019, 12:13 PM

would be Jeff Scott. His recruiting ability combined with his knowledge of offense would be exactly what they need to get out of the cellar plus who would know how to beat a Venables defense better than the guy that faces him in practice everyday. Personally I would love to see this happen. We all love to bash the coots but I liked the hype and excitement leading up to those 2011-2013 games even though we lost.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your input Jhop***

Nov 19, 2019, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

ummmm.....yeaaahhhh....that's not going to happen...but

Nov 19, 2019, 12:18 PM

keep wishing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s lived in SC for a long time and has watched enough career suicides in Cola to know better***

Nov 19, 2019, 12:19 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They fired his Dad and call him Fat Brad.

Nov 19, 2019, 12:25 PM

After Brad got them their first bowl victory in history.
They are trash.
Jeff must love running up the score on them very much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Besides, he warned Tom Herman to stay away from there.

Nov 19, 2019, 12:35 PM

I don’t think it’s an option.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: He’s lived in SC for a long time and has watched enough

Nov 19, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to He’s lived in SC for a long time and has watched enough career suicides in Cola to know better*** ]

Not to mention that he saw how they treated his father.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The one person the coots could hire that would scare me

Nov 19, 2019, 12:19 PM

Your biggest mistake is saying that anybody could understand Venables defense and beat it...Venables changes his defense every year to match his players and to match the opposing offense. Whatever Scott could put on the field, Venables would change his defense to beat them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conversely

Nov 19, 2019, 12:27 PM

Who better to beat a Jeff Scott offense than the mastermind that goes against it in practice. Venables would absolutely EMBARRASS Scott. Not to mention, Scott wouldn't have half the talent to work with. This would be a horrible move for him, strategically. It would turn out worse than the Chad at Arkansas. Plus, he has too much respect for Clemson, and too high standards to go slumming to our rivals.

Dabo

Nov 19, 2019, 12:31 PM

He could actually win there. Especially when he takes the entire Clemson staff with him

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 12:33 PM

Rehire Joe Morrison, now that would be scary.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Nov 19, 2019, 1:02 PM

It should scare you.

Nov 19, 2019, 1:14 PM

He'd finish off what 'chump has started and then come back with the two players worth a dang.

Of course, you would love to see that, coot troll.***

Nov 19, 2019, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

This is who scares me

Nov 19, 2019, 1:22 PM

Re: This is who scares me

Nov 19, 2019, 1:30 PM

I have decided to TD every post TinCup, the coot, posts until he is gone.

Re: This is who scares me

Nov 19, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to This is who scares me ]

Ooh! Didn't need to see that!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 1:37 PM

What? No Clemson fan would never say “we all love to bash the coots but I liked the hype and excitement leading up to those 2011-2013 games even though we lost.” No. A Clemson fan says, “I live it when the coots stink and end up with a losing season.” Your pulse says it all.

Nov 19, 2019, 1:39 PM

Paul Johnson offense is the only way they could constantly get to a bowl game ever year.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

The only coach they could hire that would scare me is

Nov 19, 2019, 1:52 PM

Dabo, and that isn't going to happen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

LOL. At what point does your pulse get so low that

Nov 19, 2019, 1:57 PM

your TigerNet acct spontaneously combusts?

He may very well leave for a head coaching gig

Nov 19, 2019, 2:39 PM

But the last place I'd expect to see him is at USC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What scares me is someone dumb enough to pay for an "r"

Nov 19, 2019, 3:01 PM

just to troll.

Seriously. Just stop.

Nov 19, 2019, 3:09 PM

TinCup14® said:

would be Jeff Scott. His recruiting ability combined with his knowledge of offense would be exactly what they need to get out of the cellar plus who would know how to beat a Venables defense better than the guy that faces him in practice everyday. Personally I would love to see this happen. We all love to bash the coots but I liked the hype and excitement leading up to those 2011-2013 games even though we lost.

Said no one ever....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2019, 6:43 PM

I would say bill belichik or nick saban but no one the coots hire would scare me. Their entire program is hot garbage and it is where coaches careers go to die

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,680
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic