Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They don't talk about us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

They don't talk about us

Dec 10, 2019, 2:34 PM

Because there's nothing fun to talk about with Clemson football. We don't have some superstar player putting the team on his back and running through a brick wall for our coaches. We have an entire team of super stars that have to just chip away at the wall to knock it over and nobody is impressed. But when you look at other teams, Burrow is the superstar lighting it up to win, Chase Young is putting the defense on his back, Jalen Hurts is OU football. Instead Clemson has a lot of players doing little things, that's why when we get to the playoffs we continue to excel because nobody talks about the super star because they're all just as talented and the opposing "super star" can't beat them all. Last year they gobbled up Tee in both games Ross "emerged" when really he's been there all year dominating just nobody talked about it. Clemson football is what football should be and that's a team effort, it's boring to talk about because there's nothing crazy that pops out and that's exactly why I love what Dabo and the coaches have done.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

... or, they have an agenda ... which is tied to $$$***

Dec 10, 2019, 2:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ... or, they have an agenda ... which is tied to $$$***

Dec 10, 2019, 4:50 PM

Yeah...that's it. Okay.

Re: They don't talk about us

Dec 10, 2019, 2:38 PM

What is truly amazing is that we have 85 or more young people who are willing to take a little less credit, do a little more work, and support each other constantly and the results can't be explained by the talking heads. They don't believe that this can actually happen in today's society. We as CLEMSON fans are really living the best of times as sports fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the facts.

Dec 10, 2019, 2:44 PM

Hate em or love em, either way folks watch, listen, read and follow sports news. Praise a team and get millions to watch, listen, read, follow and retweet. Say nasty things and get everyone to watch, listen, read and retweet.

I spend no time watching what sports analyst say about anything. I watch game with the mute button activated. If I want to rewatch I can youtube a condensed game and watch it in less than an hour. They are only 40 minutes, remember?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's the facts.

Dec 10, 2019, 2:56 PM

the mute button should be rated right with the invention of the wheel.so many applications.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Here's the facts.

Dec 10, 2019, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Here's the facts. ]

Absolutely. Turn off the sound - turn up the stereo. If you can't tell what is happening without some talking head telling you, go somewhere else to watch the game.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic