Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PSA if you are going to CTL for the game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

PSA if you are going to CTL for the game

Nov 30, 2018, 9:58 AM

BofA stadium has very strict security regulations. On a home NFL game, they move people fairly quickly. That said, the last two or three years, they have run the security with like a 1/4 strength team for the ACC Championship, with only a few checkpoints (but everyone must go through these!). They wand everyone, and they make the women use these clear bags for their personal gear / "purses" (NFL policy). Here is a link, although I am not 100% on some of the policies for a college game, I hope you don't have to return to your car.

https://www.panthers.com/stadium/policies

I do know that several friends missed the majority of the first quarter because they didn't know some of the policies.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 2016, gate security was total cluster **** ...

Nov 30, 2018, 10:06 AM

Thousands of people missed kickoff because they had to either return to their cars or leave their handbags at the gate.

They did a better job last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I had to knock an old man down for being a #######***

Nov 30, 2018, 11:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: PSA if you are going to CTL for the game

Nov 30, 2018, 10:25 AM

FYI Last year there were separate lines for those with bags and they were not well marked. Stood in line a long time then was told to go to a separate line.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, we missed a lot of the 1st qtr, it was ridiculous!!

Nov 30, 2018, 10:53 AM

And we did not have to go back to car, the lines were just long and slow as mud!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They did a better job last year but go in early***

Nov 30, 2018, 11:25 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a buddy of mine got kicked out for saying tar heels suck

Nov 30, 2018, 11:28 AM

A few years ago. He was being provoked by 3 tar holes behind him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a buddy of mine got kicked out for saying tar heels suck

Nov 30, 2018, 12:28 PM

Was terrible in 2015. In line 1 1/2 He's before kick off, sat down with 2:00 to go in 1st Qtr. Swear it was a Swofford plot to ensure UNCheat lead before Clemson crowd got the in. Worked too, got in just in time to see score to take the lead!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: a buddy of mine got kicked out for saying tar heels suck

Nov 30, 2018, 12:28 PM [ in reply to a buddy of mine got kicked out for saying tar heels suck ]

Was terrible in 2015. In line 1 1/2 He's before kick off, sat down with 2:00 to go in 1st Qtr. Swear it was a Swofford plot to ensure UNCheat lead before Clemson crowd got the in. Worked too, got in just in time to see score to take the lead!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic