Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy unity and healing day, Tiger fans......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Happy unity and healing day, Tiger fans......

Jan 20, 2021, 11:53 AM

What time is the unity supposed to begin? Also what is it that we are supposed to be healing from?

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Apparently...

Jan 20, 2021, 12:01 PM

all of the b!tching, moaning, whining, crying, and complaining the libs have spent the last four years doing.

I can't wait to hear/see their reaction in the next couple of years when unemployment is through the roof, taxes have been significantly increased to fund a bunch of self-serving pork barrel projects, and a robust economy has slowed to an absolute crawl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Great! And what's the bad news?

Jan 20, 2021, 12:01 PM

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

They covered for Obama’s disaster economy

Jan 20, 2021, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Apparently... ]

By blaming bush. They will pivot that to DJT.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that the methodology of the Democratic party?

Jan 20, 2021, 1:45 PM

Destroy a robust economy with giant tax increases to fund a liberal agenda and then blame it on anyone and everyone as opposed to accepting any responsibility whatsoever.

Many of them still contend that BO was one of the greatest Presidents in US history when nothing could be further from the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happy unity and healing day, Tiger fans......

Jan 20, 2021, 12:12 PM

Remember all the racial healing electing Obama brought?
It will be like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oh boy !!!

Jan 20, 2021, 12:28 PM

Does that mean the incoming administration will also spend the next four years balming the previous administration for their own shortcomings and failed policies like OBama did?

I can hardly wait !!!

Everyday will be like Christmas.

Re: Oh boy !!!

Jan 20, 2021, 12:35 PM

and we are back to hard-hitting "journalism" now with puff pieces on what they are wearing and who gets to ride the Peloton first. Get ready for 4 years of this:

"Journalists" are just like brave firefighters, taking the heat on the front lines.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Have they found out what the inauguration meal is yet?***

Jan 20, 2021, 12:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 20, 2021, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh boy !!! ]

He's got his arms around her right now in fact. He's sniffing America's hair and groping her underboob too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 1:01 PM

but the main thing is: NO MORE MEAN TWEETS!!!!!

yay America!

Well if that is true, I guess the

Jan 20, 2021, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh boy !!! ]

Washington Monument is like Hunter Biden's peni$ welcoming all the female Chinese immigrants and inviting them over for crack smoking and foot "massaging."

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the GOP screwed themselves hitching their ride

Jan 20, 2021, 12:47 PM

to a lunatic. I would have voted for Pence. The majority of republicans knew Trump was an idiot, but they had to get in line. Now it will take years to repair what he has done internally.

Like what, reconciling and getting back in line

Jan 20, 2021, 12:50 PM

with the Chinese overlords?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: the GOP screwed themselves hitching their ride

Jan 20, 2021, 1:12 PM [ in reply to the GOP screwed themselves hitching their ride ]

You must embody the definition of a lunatic.

sorry you got con'd by a con man

Jan 20, 2021, 1:25 PM

Trump loves people like you.

Re: sorry you got con'd by a con man

Jan 20, 2021, 2:07 PM

I know right, I mean look at all he gained personally by being president, I mean he's rich now and so are his kids and, oh wait...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, vice versa ... dems love people like you.

Jan 20, 2021, 2:23 PM [ in reply to sorry you got con'd by a con man ]

See how that works?

Jan 20, 2021, 2:33 PM [ in reply to the GOP screwed themselves hitching their ride ]

Could you provide some examples of what he did that you did not like instead of calling him names? Asking for a friend.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:24 PM [ in reply to the GOP screwed themselves hitching their ride ]

Trump tripped over his dic%. Had he just kept his mouth shut....rephrase, had he just had the ability to keep his mouth shut.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

Jan 20, 2021, 4:50 PM

Stormy says Trump has a relatively small p3nis. Not freakishly so...but definitely lacking.

So unlikely he tripped on it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 5:11 PM

tripped on his dic%
Overconfidence that leads to failure or embarrassment.

Jeff thought he could impress those girls at the bar, but when he got over there he tripped on his #### and now they won't talk to him.

Joey didn't think he had to study for his math final but when he went to take the test he tripped on his #### and got an F.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

Enjoy the endless gaslighting

Jan 20, 2021, 12:55 PM

and shaming anyone who doesn’t agree with the Demoncrat agenda.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gaslighting is a quite apropos term to use for their

Jan 20, 2021, 12:59 PM

tactics. Satan uses the same schemes.

+1

Funny you mention Satan...

Jan 20, 2021, 1:31 PM

because I'm convinced that either Billary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi is the AntiChrist.

Billary is the leader in the clubhouse, but Nancy still has a few holes left to play.

Just my opinion, Soros is more of a candidate to be the

Jan 20, 2021, 1:54 PM

Antichrist with Pelosi fulfilling the role of the Wh0re of Babylon.

Re: Enjoy the endless gaslighting

Jan 20, 2021, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Enjoy the endless gaslighting ]

your attitude has been noted comrade. oh yes, it has definitely been noted.

So, can I assume the one who TD'd the posts are the

Jan 20, 2021, 1:32 PM

ones seeking to report us infidels?

Re: Enjoy the endless gaslighting

Jan 20, 2021, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Enjoy the endless gaslighting ]

It's time to fight like we've never fought before

Does “AOC” release her naughty list today?

Jan 20, 2021, 1:05 PM

I’m thinking I might be on it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't AOC working on those bridges across the oceans

Jan 20, 2021, 1:17 PM

so we can get rid of those pesky airplanes and ships?

Oh that sounds awesome! Let me check Tik Tok real quick.***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The former president, number 45 used the term “healing” after the attack...

Jan 20, 2021, 1:06 PM

On Capital building. what did HE mean By “healing.” Let’s start there. Maybe President Biden is following his lead and continuing the healing he talked about? Thoughts?

Message was edited by: HBROWN®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The former president, number 45 used the term “healing” after the attack...

Jan 20, 2021, 1:15 PM

Trump lived through a living hell for 4 years and now the libs want to heal. Ya'll should have thought about that 4 years ago. Ye reap what you sow. This is the beginning of the end for the USA.
Morals will no longer exist with a thief and a white collar prostitute running our country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

‘TigerNet is where I go to discuss politics’

Jan 20, 2021, 1:23 PM

Said no one ever. Give it a rest guys and stay in your lanes talking Clemson sports.

So what did 45 mean by "healing" when HE said it last week?

Jan 20, 2021, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: The former president, number 45 used the term “healing” after the attack... ]

One president says "healing" and it makes sense to you. A week later another president says we need to "heal" and it is questionable and met with sarcasm. They both seemed to be calling for healing. Please explain.

There is no true healing when men and women legislating

Jan 20, 2021, 1:19 PM [ in reply to The former president, number 45 used the term “healing” after the attack... ]

are involved since we are all flawed. True healing is a state of the heart. And, we all know that our hearts can deceive us. Only One can heal.

YES!! and AMEN

Jan 20, 2021, 1:27 PM

nm

Re: YES!! and AMEN

Jan 20, 2021, 2:14 PM

Dont forget AWOMEN

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Healing from the attempted coup and all of it's violence,

Jan 20, 2021, 4:20 PM

"Democracy Prevails" and may this "uncivil" war end peacefully soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So many snowflakes on this thread.

Jan 20, 2021, 4:42 PM

I hope there is no accumulation, I’ve gotta work tomorrow.

Re: Happy unity and healing day, Tiger fans......

Jan 20, 2021, 4:45 PM

I’ll wait until after the deprogramming to answer. Don’t want to say anything not allowed by the Ministry of Truth.

All I can say is

Jan 20, 2021, 4:56 PM

Good Luck Mr President. If you can come close to cleaning this mess up you are special!

I question Biden’s ability to right the ship that the biggest con man in America has created. I know if you are a republican you love this man but you truly have never learned of his professional life as a businessman.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic