Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had several bama fans tell me Head Refs daughter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Had several bama fans tell me Head Refs daughter

Jan 12, 2017, 3:13 PM

Is either at Clemson or is a Clemson grad and that he was a fan lol these people are ridiculous.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are stupid

Jan 12, 2017, 3:14 PM

Different guy, same name. What is up with these people?

I give them points for creativity

Jan 12, 2017, 3:20 PM

Bc most are using the 2 "pick" plays and Bo getting hurt as an excuse.... I bring up the no call targeting plays and they say it was a good game and walk off lol

I don't believe you, I think you're making it up.***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: I don't believe you, I think you're making it up.***

Jan 12, 2017, 4:17 PM

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/1/12/14251686/clemson-alabama-conspiracy-theory-mike-defee-national-championship

You don't want to be associate with NAT.

Jan 12, 2017, 4:18 PM

Your pulse will make coots cry if you keep hanging out with him.

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Jan 12, 2017, 4:15 PM [ in reply to I give them points for creativity ]

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Jan 12, 2017, 3:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Cool

Jan 12, 2017, 3:24 PM

I see you've been hitting the failnog already today, nice***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If attacking a fellow Tiger is how you wanna celebrate

Jan 12, 2017, 3:29 PM

A Natty, im not gonna stop you. But im not gonna participate. Have a good day. GO TIGERS!

you participated by

Jan 12, 2017, 3:29 PM

showing up moran

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even going to make a Big 12 joke york

Jan 12, 2017, 3:31 PM

Im enjoying this feeling.

Re: Not even going to make a Big 12 joke york***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

look at him turning onto the fake high road.***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:31 PM [ in reply to If attacking a fellow Tiger is how you wanna celebrate ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Oh don't worry, I'm not attacking a fellow Tiger***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:44 PM [ in reply to If attacking a fellow Tiger is how you wanna celebrate ]

Re: Oh don't worry, I'm not attacking a fellow Tiger***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:46 PM

You are an awful human bean.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I gotta be honest

Jan 12, 2017, 3:47 PM

I think you're lying

I'm hear for the bean.***

Jan 12, 2017, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh don't worry, I'm not attacking a fellow Tiger*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: If attacking a fellow Tiger is how you wanna celebrate***

Jan 12, 2017, 3:56 PM [ in reply to If attacking a fellow Tiger is how you wanna celebrate ]

i honestly don't know how to tell you this

Jan 12, 2017, 4:20 PM [ in reply to If attacking a fellow Tiger is how you wanna celebrate ]

but bama lost. deep breaths. deep breaths. its going to be fine. with all your bama loyalties and connections, i'm sure you guys will get back there again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

do you live beside

Jan 12, 2017, 3:28 PM

@BigCUFan?

Why don't you tell them to go straight to the source and

accuse he head ref of cheating. With the guns he has, they would end up in a ball on the other side of the room, odd more likely in a coma until sometime next week.

Re: Had several bama fans tell me Head Refs daughter

cool story

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

i have heard this one after almost every big game of 2016

Jan 12, 2017, 3:52 PM

and now 2017. It was Louisville and FSU's excuse too

Best Is The Standard

real: she's one of Kiffin's XGF's...

Jan 12, 2017, 3:55 PM

dawg can't take that bone away

then he must hate us because he tried to see if BAMA could

Jan 12, 2017, 4:10 PM

kill our top two offensive players.

Jan 12, 2017, 4:25 PM

I really think Bama benefited more from the Officiating than we did. There were two maybe three targeting no calls that worked to their benefit. Their were several minor pass interference no calls, with only the most egress ones being called where they tackled the receiver. It really seemed like the officlas were trying to calll a very loose game and purposely not make game altering calls for minor or ticky tack penatlities. I think Bama''s overly aggressive defense benefited way more from this than Clemson.

Jan 12, 2017, 4:56 PM

The guy they linked him to is from my town (Darlington). His daughter was getting death threats. Quit posting this nonsense.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This season had to hurt you so bad. Change your name again.***

Jan 12, 2017, 5:34 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Link below

Jan 12, 2017, 7:59 PM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/a-conspiracy-theory-about-the-jacked-bama-clemson-ref-caught-up-this-random-family/ar-AAlO4cU?li=BBnb7Kz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Naw he's a member of Al-Qaeda

Jan 12, 2017, 9:16 PM

And feels that Alabama sounds like it's mocking Allah.

I've never met any Clemson fans who challenged a ref's loyakty

Jan 13, 2017, 12:19 AM

/rolls eyes

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I demand you hear my testimony!

Jan 13, 2017, 5:38 AM

My first wife was a Bama fan. After we got married she got saved and was delivered from the 'chronic liar syndrome. Now she is a Tennessee fan so she only lies to stay out of jail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic