Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder if...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I wonder if...

Aug 22, 2019, 8:57 AM

Espn is upset that in the middle of trying to sell the new acc network, finebaum and all the other talking heads were trashing the acc as a whole? You would think they would send out a memo to pump up the product like they did the sec. I wouldn't buy a car if all the people that worked for the manufacturer were saying its garbage. Idiots. Now I have to cancel my Comcast and find something else.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if...

Aug 22, 2019, 9:04 AM

Actually, it looks like its having the opposite affect. A lot of people on TNet, across the ACC and others I've talked to across the country are scrambling to get ACCN anyway they can. I can understand WF, Pitt, and other ACC fans trying to get it but Clemson (other than GT and couple OOC games) will continue to be on ESPN and ABC.

This may have a major trickle down effect on the economy since all the people leaving cable and going to streaming services for ACCN will have extra cash flow from the savings. That means more money for beer, wings and tailgate supplies. Cable companies lose!

No matter how you watch the games - GO TIGERS!!

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if...

Aug 22, 2019, 9:09 AM

It's sucks they have to. I have sec, big 10 and longhorn networks. Don't watch them but forced to pay for them.luckily I've been saving up my one week free trial on YouTube so I can get by with the game but I'm gonna have to cancel and get something else for the programming

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are setting the stage for the "good cop"***

Aug 22, 2019, 9:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic