Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,123

Gamecocks.....

Jun 9, 2013, 2:15 PM

information...enough already. What is the infatuation on this board with the gamecocks? My blood runs orange and I enjoy reading all I can concerning my Tigers but on this board you have to step around all the "####" talk to get Tiger news. Let's hear about the Tigers and leave that other stuff with the other boards. GO TIGERS!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecocks.....

Jun 9, 2013, 2:23 PM

I agree. It always makes me wonder about guys that like to talk about ##### all the time. Maybe a lot of them are LGBT members.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2013, 2:42 PM

Hello, practice what you preach so that others can follow. A mentioning leads to another and another until it's all about coots on this board. When you see something on here about coots, DON'T open it to see what was said. A deaf ear will usually lead to a blind eye. ALL of us Tigers should practice a blind eye/deaf ear to anything coot related on Tiger Net including myself, and sooner or later they will get the point and just go away. But if not, they will be left alone with their own. Just saying!!! Goooooo T-Net Gooooo Tigerssss for only Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 9, 2013, 2:54 PM

are you saying you don't respond to them?

Jun 9, 2013, 2:46 PM

Amen brother, F the #####!!!

They are our rival. They have won lately.

Jun 9, 2013, 2:54 PM

So they will be talked about here. Just the way it is. Even if we go back to dominating them again, they will still be talked about, maybe just a little less. Same way with any rivalry, especially instate. Nothing out of the ordinary. Usually you can tell from the title of the post. If you don't want to read it, just don't open it.

Funny how you say, "we"***

Jun 9, 2013, 6:30 PM

Ah you're back I see.

Jun 9, 2013, 7:31 PM

Zing! Got me!!!

AGREED!!!!!***

Jun 9, 2013, 3:08 PM

A lot of the posts are by Gamecocks

Jun 9, 2013, 3:28 PM

I have put most of them on 'ignore.'

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Me, too.***

Jun 9, 2013, 3:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sorry but I can't help it since they are our main Road Kill.

Jun 9, 2013, 5:26 PM

gOtiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,123
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic