Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They are old, they were going to die anyway.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

They are old, they were going to die anyway.

May 17, 2020, 8:22 PM

"Cuomo says no one should be prosecuted for coronavirus deaths in New York, including those in nursing homes

When pressed further about how some people thought their loved ones would be safe because of Matilda's Law, Cuomo continued to stress the point that older and more vulnerable people were "always going to die from this virus." He said when talking who is accountable for deaths, the most important thing was to make sure "you can have a situation where everyone did the right thing and everyone tried their best."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cuomo-says-no-one-should-be-prosecuted-coronavirus-deaths-nursing-home-2020-05-17/

So if it was a good decision to send covid patient back to nursing homes why reverse it?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/cuomo-reverses-nursing-home-directive-to-take-covid-19-patients-requires-more-staff-testing/2410533/

I smell bullchit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are old, they were going to die anyway.

May 17, 2020, 9:39 PM

That is all about the State of NY putting Kung fly patients in nursing homes if they did not require hospitalization. Not the best or brightest idea imo

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 17, 2020, 10:27 PM

May 17, 2020, 10:36 PM

T3Tiger said:

I remember a lady talking about this on the radio like a month and a half ago, and then I saw an article in the WSJ based on her complaint. It's funny how it's taken this long for it really to catch up to the MSM and general public. Cuomo did a terrible job.

Cuomo may have not dealt with this in the best way.
However, when compared to Donald J Trump's fiasco, everyone else is looking great!

So they were old and going to die anyway?

May 18, 2020, 10:08 AM

If you're going to change the subject then tell me what Trump did that directly caused the deaths of grandmaw and grandpaw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic