Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks are really smarter than you think!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Gamecocks are really smarter than you think!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:32 AM

Well... some of them. The following are some quotes from miscellaneous boards. It's pretty easy to figure out the subject. So...

I just hope we can hold them under 100. They are going to gut us like a fish.

You don't expect to harvest golden apples from a persimmon tree. We got exactly what we hired.

If we were serious about winning, we would hire the best coach, no matter the costs. Instead, we hired Will Muschamp.

USC is in a talent black hole.

I have to say, I LOVED seeing them pimp-slap Bobby Petrino today.

Being a gamecock is not for everyone. Ask your doctor if being a gamecock is right for you.

We say "Clemson lost to Pitt, Clemson lost to Syracuse, the ACC sucks" then guess what, we get our a$$ blasted anyways.

Can we? Sure. Anything CAN happen. Will we? Hell no. Not even close.

If we were Syracuse, it would be more likely.

We need to run the ### ball with controlled short passes to kill the clock and only lose by 4 tds.

Depends on how soon they send in their guys for garbage time.

The Clemson DL alone will beat us.

Right now I am just happy that this is a road game so I won't be going.

On a positive note, maybe Muschump gets humiliated so badly in this one that he decides to hang it up.

Bently has not showed up yet against Clemson (so much for his proclamation of never again).

Wait till the year after next year! Battle cry of the eternally optimistic Gamecocks.

I was talking to a neighbor the other day about the Clemson series, he is a die hard gamecock fan that's in his late 70's, and he said he was concerned that we wouldn't beat them again in his lifetime. I tried hard to think of something positive to say but the only thing I could think of was to tell him that people live a lot longer than they used to.

Good news is game is only 60 minutes.

Wilkins will run for a TD. Throw for a TD. Dabo’s son will score. Dabo Will yuck it up at our expense. Gonna be ugly!

See you at the Liberty Bowl!

Plenty of time for everyone to drink it up and be passed out by halftime lol.

With our defense they will score everytime they have the ball and their defense will choke our offense. Score will be 65-9.

How do we get the 9?

I’m a true fan and I accept reality. Reality is we’re not trash, but they will beat us really really bad.

Clemson is already up 35-0.

Hopefully, I’ll still be in a turkey coma.

I’d like to think my weenie dog could kick my neighbor’s German shepherds a$$ but I’m not throwing him over the fence anytime soon.

This Muschamp coached team is averaging 31 ppg with 2 cupcakes and 1 asswhooping pending.

Ray Tanner didn't go into the search trying to get Muschamp. It was a Plan D. Nobody wanted Muschamp and nobody wanted us. So, stars aligned.

I do believe this team is on an upward swing. I think people really underestimated how bad our team was when we bottomed out.

When the absolute most important position on your team is manned by someone who isn't SEC-caliber, what's it tell you about the less important positions?

Clemson has opened as 26.5 point favorites. Just throwing that out there. Seems a little low.

I hope I wake up next Sunday and can’t remember s**t.

We may get lucky and hit a gap a RB happens to be in.

We have led the nation in WBB attendance for the past 4 years. They raised a banner in the CLA last night. I actually cringed a bit when they showed that on TV.

When does baseball start? Is our softball team worth a ####?

Ya’ll think, after the game, Boom will start the Countdown Clock? Me neither!

Can't wait till Saturday!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecocks are really smarter than you think!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:40 AM

Some of those were classics LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 9:58 AM

Awesome. Thanks for posting!

Nov 19, 2018, 10:05 AM

A super post! Way to get game week rolling!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is gold..

Nov 19, 2018, 10:10 AM

I’d like to think my weenie dog could kick my neighbor’s German shepherds a$$ but I’m not throwing him over the fence anytime soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

the coots are just like a weenie dog too

Nov 19, 2018, 10:44 AM

the dog barks incessantly at the German Sheppard thinking he can kick his buttt too

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. They're not.

Nov 19, 2018, 10:29 AM

But are really funny and I wish I could have TUed you for every one of those comments.

Thanks for posting.

P.S. My Favorite: Clemson's Already Up 35-0.

it is important that they know they're role here***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

KYR WYD

Nov 19, 2018, 10:46 AM

coots, know your role, who's your daddy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 10:54 AM

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I particularly like the guys who says "his weiner dog might whip the neighbor's German shepherd but he wasn't throwing him over the fence any time soon." That's pure FGF Gold! I hope the score Saturday night is far worse than anything these "realistic Gamecock fans" imagine. Go Tigers! Beat the brakes off the coots!!!! Go for 100 points; in the first half!!!!!

They are more in touch with reality than they have ever been

Nov 19, 2018, 11:07 AM

And I guess four years of thorough a** kickings will do that. Over the last couple of months I’ve noticed they are more in touch with reality than I’ve ever known them to be in my 50 years as a Clemson fan. Not all of them, of course, because you still get the juvenile “a she she” comments and “they haven’t played anyone.” But all but the most delusional have reached the point that as much as it pains them, you don’t have this kind of success year after year after year unless you actually are an excellent program. So yeah, a few of them aren’t as crazy as they seem.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are more in touch with reality than they have ever been

Nov 19, 2018, 2:11 PM

My favorite:
“I was talking to a neighbor the other day about the Clemson series, he is a die hard gamecock fan that's in his late 70's, and he said he was concerned that we wouldn't beat them again in his lifetime. I tried hard to think of something positive to say but the only thing I could think of was to tell him that people live a lot longer than they used to.”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Ray Tanner didn't go into the search trying to get Muschamp....

Nov 19, 2018, 11:02 AM

It was a Plan D. Nobody wanted Muschamp and nobody wanted us. So, stars aligned.”

I LOL’ed.

null

Me too. Hilarious!***

Nov 19, 2018, 3:59 PM

Nov 19, 2018, 3:36 PM

Here I am way down on the list of posters and I'm sitting here alone still laughing out loud. Some of those comments are priceless. Thanks for posting.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2018, 3:43 PM

Hilarious every one! POTD!! Maybe the one consolation for them is laughter is the best medicine. I’m howling!!!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:54 PM

my sides are hurting from reading this post

The perfect nightcap.***

Nov 19, 2018, 10:02 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic