Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Setting the Edge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Story: Setting the Edge

Oct 9, 2015, 8:01 PM

Setting the Edge

Defensive end Kevin Dodd is finally getting his recognition, and his more-heralded teammates and coaches are taking notice. What does he say about the process?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Setting the Edge

Oct 9, 2015, 8:11 PM

He would have done much more in ND game if the reffs would have made it to where he didn't have to drag ND #68 around every where he went!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2015, 8:47 PM

I saw that a couple of times myself. But none of it matters when you make a play like his last one, karma evens out eventually.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2015, 8:59 PM

Reading that Makes me wanna suit up and hit someone!

These are my favorite kinda players

Oct 9, 2015, 10:23 PM

Ones that know they can improve and know that they have to improve. They go out and make every play count, they never want to have to sit in the shadows behind other teammates again. Theres really no one on the team more deserving of the accomplishments. Hes a leader and i will enjoy watching his ruthless, relentless dominance on the field every week.

I'm thankful our coaches look at potential when recruiting

Oct 10, 2015, 3:12 AM

Jeff Scott saw the potential in Kevin and they have coached up a very athletic but raw player. I think by the end of the year his dominance will be evident to everyone we play as his ceiling is expanded.

I love our defense. It's awesome to have a great defense that dominates and intimidates their opponents. Our team has went from being a great offense to being a top defense. I love the consistency our defense brings, I look forward to seeing the guys recruited the last two years develop.

Shaq and Kevin are going to attack the high school offense of GT. I hope our defense as a whole will be much improved to beat FSU when we play them in the valley on Gameday to make up for the last time we played them at home.

Go,Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I'm thankful our coaches look at potential when recruiting

Oct 10, 2015, 7:38 PM

Love your comments....I am so proud of the Tigers...Defense, Offense, and special teams. Never seen Coach Swinney get this upset in a game before. He usually is out there with emotions but he seems to get upset more... hope he is not letting comments get to him...think it may be because he has so many young players. They are going to make mistakes but they are learning fast.

They will have to be on their A game with enthusiasm against BC. BC seems to be better this year. GO TIGERS..."ALL IN" and "BYOG's" Love All our players and Coaches. They will correct the problems they had this week.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic