Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think the team had a great year despite the bad finish.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 886

I think the team had a great year despite the bad finish.

Jun 2, 2013, 9:38 PM

Also, I'm glad SC doesn't get the pleasure of knocking us out. The rookies won't have those nerves with RISP and the game on the line next year. Didn't have very high expectations for our young team going into this season. We far exceeded my own expectations. Just a testament to Jack Leggett and the stable program he continues to maintain. On to football now. Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the team had a great year despite the bad finish.

Jun 2, 2013, 10:07 PM

GREAT year??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good but not great. Better than expected really. coot.***

Jun 2, 2013, 10:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

There's your problem: "stable"

Jun 2, 2013, 10:43 PM

At some point you gotta wanna be great, not just stable.

He'll I'd rather see us only go once every three years if when we went we put up a fight and wanted to win it all. Recruiting might be better too if we got back to goin deep in tourneys and stayin in winners brackets.

Hard to recruit and thus hard to win (and coach em) if all you have is a stable middle tier program with just enough to get us to first round post seasons

This goes for all of our sports that are just holding on to "statically we had a good year"...######, lets be great!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LeCroy's great recruiting gave Jack a lift which he ended

Jun 2, 2013, 10:58 PM

blowing with his paranoid uptightness which has been getting worse over the years. Terrible coaching from 3rd base and his tension is picked up by his players and his distrust of them. So many poor coaching decisions the last ten games - I have been saying for years he needs to get off 3rd base and needs to relax and take the pressure off his players by telling them to have fun playing! That 40th win was so hard to get, because he was putting so much pressure on his tean to "get it"! Please retire gracefully Coach Leggett and see if you can help pick a younger coach like Corbin to replace you!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 886
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic