Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Long to Republican Jewish support
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 393

So Long to Republican Jewish support

Oct 30, 2018, 1:21 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/10/30/pence-rabbi-who-invokes-jesus-name-set-off-social-media-firestorm/1816742002/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s more hyperbole in your subject line than there is

Oct 30, 2018, 1:22 PM

In the entire universe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. A crazier thing has not been said

Oct 30, 2018, 1:23 PM

in the history of all mankind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'v ask you a million times to stop exaggerating.***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:25 PM [ in reply to There’s more hyperbole in your subject line than there is ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There’s more hyperbole in your subject line than there is

Oct 30, 2018, 1:26 PM [ in reply to There’s more hyperbole in your subject line than there is ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But his subject line is part of the entire universe

Oct 30, 2018, 2:20 PM [ in reply to There’s more hyperbole in your subject line than there is ]

Whoa

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clearly, sir...

Oct 30, 2018, 2:42 PM [ in reply to There’s more hyperbole in your subject line than there is ]

You have never visited the Gamecock message boards at the start of a football season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So Long to Republican Jewish support

Oct 30, 2018, 1:36 PM

Well, it is safe to say that they will not be running to the Dem Tent as they have shown a disdain for all things Israel! From their support for Palestine and calls for sanctions on the Israeli nation. It would be akin to looking for 1932 Germany for help, support and comfort. Have you met an Israeli Felix? I have and they could care less on certain things but they do value having the US support and backing for the right of Israel to exist.

It should be much appreciated that he prayed to and

Oct 30, 2018, 1:41 PM

through the One who can help, in all situations.

Re: It should be much appreciated that he prayed to and

Oct 30, 2018, 1:49 PM

The Israeli's/Jews tolerate the Christian right for their support of the Jewish Nation fully aware for the Christian prophecy to come true 2/3 of them must be killed and the other 1/3 must convert. Like I said they tolerate things for the unconditional support of their Nation to exist.

Not a big fan of talking about huge groups of people

Oct 30, 2018, 1:54 PM

as if they are a single person. Maybe you meant so say "a majority of Israelis/Jews" feel that way. Even then, you're projecting feelings onto people.

Re: Not a big fan of talking about huge groups of people

Oct 30, 2018, 2:01 PM

True, thing is the one's that hold the keys to power do feel this way. Also a huge number of Israeli citizens too. As they like to say- If we loose our country where will we live,the sea?

But the Prophesy does not involve Christians slaughtering

Oct 30, 2018, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: It should be much appreciated that he prayed to and ]

them for it to come true.

You may believe if you eat beets everyday that you will grow a pair of wings and fly. Cool for you.

Not only might I support you in your belief, I may even grow some beets to sell to you.

No skin off my nose.

Now if say, your belief is that my existence is a stain on the earth and that its your birthright to kill me and convince every living person to either kill those like me or be killed themselves.....

Well, lets just say I ain't selling you any beets.

Re: But the Prophesy does not involve Christians slaughtering

Oct 30, 2018, 2:03 PM

End result is the same, it is that 2/3 must die . How does not really matter does it? Nope, they know that the far right of the religious spectrum believes this and supports the Nation of Israel so that in the future this prophecy will come true.

if you believe that a spaghetti monster is going to decend

Oct 30, 2018, 2:10 PM

on earth and eat 2/3 of Christians We can still be friends.

Why? because I dont believe it.

If it happens, you didnt cause it.

If it doesnt.....which it wont, then we are still friends. I will pray for you to accept Jesus Christ and will show (through example) you what could be yours in Heaven.

Where religion runs afoul is when you or I must kill each other in the name of God..or allah, or spaghetti monster.

Re: if you believe that a spaghetti monster is going to decend

Oct 30, 2018, 2:19 PM

Hence why the Israeli govt. tolerates and accepts the far right of the US religious groups. They do not believe it will come to pass but will take money and support from them..

which was my original point.

Oct 30, 2018, 2:22 PM

plus WE are the wall that keeps the Muslim Hoards at bay.

Their prophecy is a little more radical regarding the future of the Jews.

Re: which was my original point.

Oct 30, 2018, 2:38 PM

I had already said it so why the long drawn out posting? I kept it up hoping you would grasp that it was already said by me. Hmmm, only by arms and money are we that WALL as we will never commit troops on the ground. In truth Israel does not need them as they are able to defend their country rather well. They have their own final solution, if faced with defeat and having their country lost they will nuke their foe before it comes to that fate and they do not care what anyone in the world will say on the matter. As the Israeli General said in respone to Saddam threatening chemical weapons on Tel Aviv during the Gulf War, go ahead and some hot stuff will be inbound rather quickly.

James Baker said

Oct 30, 2018, 1:56 PM

"#### the Jews, they didn't vote for us anyway."

Seriously though, every Jew I know votes Democrat

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone I know votes GOP.***

Oct 30, 2018, 4:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz, wut?***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, they had to search far and wide for him.***

Oct 30, 2018, 4:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 393
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic