Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 859

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Apr 10, 2017, 7:00 AM

I mean how could it not have been great if you attended VomitFest 17?

10/10 and still dat natty doe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Terrible.

Apr 10, 2017, 7:10 AM

Finally caught the stomach bug my family had a couple weeks ago. I had my very own VomitFest from about 6:00 pm last night until about 4:30 this morning. After that, I can't remember what I did the rest of the weekend.

Good news is, I lost 4 lbs and I'm not going to work today.

0/10 want to do again. 10/10 probably will at some point in my life.

Friday: not much of anything

Apr 10, 2017, 7:46 AM

Saturday: hung around Columbia, watched the spring game on TV.

Sunday: udp yard work. Masters. In bed early.

Been thoroughly enjoying reading FGF for gems like this all weekend.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/xt-has-a-message-for-gamecock-nation.229640/

could you teach joplin gamecock1

Apr 10, 2017, 8:00 AM

the difference between sum and some.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: could you teach joplin gamecock1

Apr 10, 2017, 8:06 AM

That was a very mild post compared to what is usually posted on FGF

10/10!!!

Apr 10, 2017, 7:57 AM

Friday-Played golf. My team played awful but somehow we still won. Chick from MB came up to be my date for a wedding. We went to a late dinner at Murasaki dt Gville (Crazyboy Roll is da best) and then drinks and live music at WXYZ lounge. Home for sexy time.

Saturday-Woke up early and went to breakfast with my brother and sister-in-law at Staxs Omega. I had the belly buster. Drove to Charlotte for wedding. Only bad part of weekend was missing the Spring Game. Looks like I didn't miss much. XT committs!! Wedding was fun! Drank a ton of Tidos, Corona, shots of Tequila. Twirking incurred.

Sunday-Drove back to Gville. Ate lunch at The Lost Cajun. Back home to take a "nap" with chica and watch the masters. Kucher and I both had hole in ones if ya know what I mean. I highly recommend shecs while the Masters plays in teh background. She left an hour after. I had Hibachi for dinner and watched the new show "13 Reasons Why" on Netflix.

Solid Weekend!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was alright

Apr 10, 2017, 8:06 AM

Friday: don't remember

Saturday: Went to the BBQ Shag Festival in Hemingway, daughter of and her gymnastics class got announced or some ####. Rode rides, ate fair food, laughed at carnies. Daughter of got a goldfish. Everybody got sun burnt cause white privilege.

Got home that afternoon and sprayed the yard again for weeds. Put brakes on the vehicle. Drank. Passed out.

Sunday: Cooked a perlow. In laws came over to eat. Drank. Passed out.

And here I am.

Also for some reason I reactivated my buddy book while I was drunk. I think I might keep it. People are stupid on there. It's the Bible of #### posts

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I'm broken

Apr 22, 2021, 8:41 PM

Bartended wedding from 5-1 Friday night. Creeped college bar for a few.

Family outing to Starbucks. Lunch at mama goldbergs and another wedding from 1-7. Sushi dinner, beer and bourbon at neighbors new fire pit

Yardwork until lunch. Homemade tacos to get that true messican feel.

Cook out at dads house.

My body aches all over from hard work and standing around at weddings

Re: I'm broken

Apr 10, 2017, 8:09 AM

Creeped
> college bar for a few.
>

Don't be that guy.... to not post ninja pigs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a weird feeling to be oldest person

Apr 10, 2017, 8:34 AM

By 10 yrs.

Welcome to my job***

Apr 10, 2017, 8:40 AM

Re: decent as it could have been.....

Apr 10, 2017, 8:24 AM

Was able to knock out a lot of the demo on my master suite remodel. After 3 back surgeries last year, I just can't do as much as I used to. The "I'm getting old" speech is skrong with me now, for real!

I bought a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel Proof Whiskey 10/10 - dew suggest! 133.7 Proof, and clean!!!! Man that is good stuff.

http://modernthirst.com/2015/12/28/jack-daniels-single-barrel-cask-strength-review/

Enjoyed a few cocktails, while watching FGF and Cockytalk dumpster fires, while rubbing XT in my coot-sided family member's faces

Masters was a bore until mid Sunday round for me. But, seeing Sergio (and his fine piece of leg) take the major he's waited 70 tourneys to get was pretty special. Not a huge Sergio fan, but thought he deserved it. At least as much as anyone with a shot to win it yesterday.

Had The Leg's little nephew over Saturday evening, and I actually watched a Disney movie for the first time in a decade probably, and liked it. If yo have a little one around or just like animation - Moana was a pretty good watch.

Now for a 4 day week, and "vacation" next week to really dig into the master suite project.

Message was edited by: TS_Tiger®

Message was edited by: TS_Tiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was this the best attended VomitFest so far?

Apr 10, 2017, 8:26 AM

And I saw no vomit. I saw Shorty's bling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No reports on what MIGHT have happened after I left

Apr 10, 2017, 8:41 AM

and willki, 19B, and aero were planning an invasion of downtown. I got no calls from lawyers, no calls for guns, no calls for money.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Apr 10, 2017, 8:38 AM

Friday - worked on my 3' fence

Saturday - drove up to spring game. went out but called the night early since i'm getting old

sunday - drove home and worked on my suction cup project- update coming later this week/next week

The weekend went to 11.

Apr 10, 2017, 8:38 AM

Because it's 1 weekendier.

Friday, took half day and ran a couple of beerrands, ate lunch with Joonyer, went to grocery and got supplies, came home and made my world famous 'Better Than The Masters' pimento cheese for the first time ever, drank a couple of beers and sank into the Big Chair until time to go to bed.

Saturday, get up EARLY at yesterday o'clock and load up for drive to the first tree on the right. Arrive just after 9 and the tailgate is already in full swing with Joungers, start drinking. A grand and glorious gathering. Learned willki has been lying to us about living in California, but instead just drives around from liquor store to liquor store filling his trunk with bourbon and living out of his car. A ridiculous amount of bourbon was dispensed Saturday throughout the day. I was shocked to see that Shorty has gained about 20 pounds, most of it on his ring finger. I knew that pawsnation's Dad played at Clemson, but found out Saturday that he was recruited by Frank Howard and ended up playing for Hootie Ingram, and was on the first team to wear the paw. Only made the second half of the game, which was one half better than last VomitFest where I never went it. Ended up leaving tailgate around 6:30 as 19B, willki, aero and SharkGirl were heading downtown for further debauchery. Tried to go downtown for a lighting round of shopping, but no parking. Ended up at Tiger Sports Shop on 123, ran into one of my best RH pals and we wandered around the store and visited for an hour. Left Clemson just after 8 and got home around 10:30, thank goodness for autopilot because I'm not sure I was fully conscious by the time I got through Greenville.

Sunday, tried to squeeze a weekend of work into one day. Cussed and sweated over chainsaw until I got it running, took down a big tree that had fallen out in the field, moved the detritus to the fire pit, finally got done late afternoon, grabbed shower and fell into Big Chair for the end of the Masters. Sergio, then take-out from Red Bowl, more chores until finally sitting down to watch Into The Badlands, then bed.

After putting Prodmath on it, I tallied up 11 out of 10 Yelp star, and will do again next April. Probably need to start another thread to get an accurate roll call for VomitFest, which in spite of being vomit-free this year, was still a fantastic gathering of some of the best people this planet has to offer. If you missed it without a valid excuse, that's something you'll just have to live with for the rest of the year.

Excellent with shrimps

Apr 10, 2017, 8:50 AM

Friday went straight from work to The Common Cure which is a new restaurant in town. I believe they have to have the best value happy hour in town. I had two Grapefruit Sculpins and two SW420s for a total of $10.50 before tip. I also ate their grilled chicken sandwich which was delicious. Then I went to bed.

Saturday I woke up early, packed up and went to Clemson. Had a few Mimosas at my friend's house and then went to campus. Saw some friends that were working the Be a Tiger thing and then stopped by Greenvillian's tailgate. It wasn't long before we found ourselves leaning towards hammers and at VomitFest17. I met several joungers I have not met in person before and including willki® who sent us on our way with a bottle of bourbon for Lady of ST's dad who was also pretty excited about it. Again, many thanks Willki. We continued the party back at the house where we could watch the masters. The details of the afternoon after that are pretty fuzzy.

Sunday I woke up, was dragged to Target, costco, and walgreens, but then was rewarded with a delicious omelette bagel from Greenfields. Then I played volleyball all afternoon until I met up with Lady of ST and her friends for a low country boil where I gorged myself on many delicious shrimps. This morning's poop is going to be rough for everyone else here in the office.

ROH

Make sure to venmo me that $1***

Apr 10, 2017, 11:09 AM

What's your venmo name again?***

Apr 10, 2017, 11:11 AM

ROH

Excellent.

Apr 10, 2017, 8:54 AM

Drove to IOP with a lunch stop at Sweatman's BBQ on the way.

Done.

8/10 (would have been 10/10 but we had to drive through Cootlumbia and Dunleavy's screwing up dinner on sattidy, even if free.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Vury Good 9.5/10

Apr 10, 2017, 9:00 AM

Fridy - hit the gym after work. Ate dinner then drank Calumet Farms, Resin, and Founder's BS (not KBS, still delishous tho)

Sattidy - Went to park in Greer where they were having a huge Easter egg hunt. 3 year old had fun but was skerd of man in rabbit suit. Picked up America's favorite UDP meals at Chic-Fil-A. Went home and aerated and overseeded the lawn. Never had to overseed before since Bermuda at last house and now Fescue.

Sundy - Church then Home Depot for straw and pine needles. Lunch, nap, then off to G'ville drive game (free tix from my company). The man working the gate gave my 3 year old a foul ball from the game the night before. Ate pulled pork and beef brisket at the game while enjoying ball park beers.

9.5/10

A

TLDR

Apr 10, 2017, 9:02 AM

Bachelor party in Nashville. I don't even know who I am anymore.

Thursday: Left work around 11:30 and hit the road to Charlotte. Hung out waiting for my buddy to get off of work and another groomsmen to get into town. Went to The Liberty for burgers. wood recommend even though I cant remember what I had Went to Wooden Robot brewery for a few beers. Ended up at the bar next door playing music bingo until about midnight before calling it in early and heading home.

Friday: Early morning. Hit Owens Bagels. Had some kind of concoction with green peppers and jalapenos on it.. which bode well for the flight. Hit the airport bar at 9:30. Consumed 2 Old Fashioned's before 9:35. Liquor store. Grocery store. Drank from about 1 till 7 on this porch with this view. House we stayed at in Nashville was all kinds of awesome. View of downtown from the porch.

Went to ACME Feed and Seed. Had pork belly nachos and pork belly tacos then had sushi at some point. Did the whole broadway thing for a little bit for the people that had never been. Ended up taking this amazing photo.

Strip club so on and so forth.

Saturday: Early to rise, early to drink. Picked up a Hattie B's hot chicken platter and crushed that #### all weekend. Unbeknownst to us at the time, they have more other options than "hot". It was fuggin spicy. Drank approx half a handle of segrams with 7&7's saturday while we watched the Masters. Around 4pm I reached a point where living was not an option. Somehow ended up in bed. Woke up at 5 via tiger rag. Crawled into the shower where I contemplated sending it all in and dying. Went to a sweet "speakeasy" called The Patterson House and crushed a maple bacon old fashioned. Dinner at a place called Cabana, had dank shrimp and grits and some alligator bites. Went back to broadway (kinda regret) then went to the strip club. Went to strip club called Deja Vu first and ended up leaving immediately before we paid to go to a different one because their closed circuit television in line showed some form of 225 cattle that was able to stand up and dance on a pole. Did snag this beauty tho

Now strip clubs have this 3' rule in Nashville, were there is like a moat around the stage and you cant touch the girls. This was as close as I wanted to get at I watched a 47 year old grandmother pick up a dollar bill, pick it up and place it between her asscheeks and cluck around the stage like a chicken prior to squatting over and shytting it back out on stage. This woman had also just gotten done with giving me a dance, where they can touch you as long as they are clothed. She smelled like 3 packs of pall mall cigarettes. Finished in 4 seconds flat. Ended up at home somehow where I proceeded to smash more hot chicken and explosive diarrhea hot chicken all night.

Sunday: Proper Bagel for breakfast, where I had a reuben on an everything bagel. Best bagel of my life. 10/10 wood wreck or mend. If you look at the photo, it bares a striking resemblance to every girl at the strip club.

Went back to the house and watched the masters coverage while continuing to drink my life away. Hit the airport and drove back to Raleigh where I attempted the ##### but fell asleep before I could get it up.

15/10 weekend. Could not survive round 2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Hattie B's is the stuff.

Apr 10, 2017, 9:13 AM

I prefer it to Prince's, which claims to be the original.

Never had Hot Chicken before

Apr 10, 2017, 9:18 AM

But the simplicity of the chicken, with the white bread was something out of this world.

Had a quart of pimento mac and cheese and that was also delicious as hell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost it at pall malls

Apr 10, 2017, 9:31 AM [ in reply to TLDR ]

Wait, this isn't YLYL.

weird that you'd go to a place called Deja Vu FIRST***

Apr 10, 2017, 9:52 AM [ in reply to TLDR ]

Im just thankful we made it out.***

Apr 10, 2017, 9:55 AM

Lutz @ "not responsible for damaged or lost cats"***

Apr 10, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to TLDR ]

YOU WERE HERE AND DIDN'T CALL ME?

Apr 10, 2017, 11:01 AM [ in reply to TLDR ]

Man you could have come to my kid's lacrosse game and I could have joined you guys and not been able to drink or eat anything good because of this Nazi diet I'm on. Your loss man.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He did it to protect you. The bachelor is actually a high

Apr 10, 2017, 12:48 PM

ranking klansman.

Most excellent rain and cold only complaint

Apr 10, 2017, 9:17 AM

only hiccup the weather

Started on Wed at http://www.pari.edu/ if you have the least bit of nerd in you, you should visit. $6 what a bargain! Make sure you go on a day with a tour. After that went to nice Air B&B apartment on the edge of the Natty Forest

Thursday drove through the snow to Knoxville with a stop at Smokey Mountain Knife Works on the way. If you have the least bit of redkneck in you I do recommend this stop as well. Made it to the Pretentious Beer and Glass Company for a few beers then supper at Puleo's Grill (recommend) and checked into Home2 (very nice for a reasonably priced corporate hotel)

Friday drove up to Oak Ridge to the American Museum of Science and Energy $5 what a bargain! If you are the least bit interested in history or science a must do. Again sign up for the bus tour. Got to touch the graphite pile where they figured out how to make plutonium for bombs during the Manhattan Project and made most of the radio isotopes for medical use until the 70's. The prefabs that were at Clemson my freshman year were developed here to handle the housing boom. 75,000 in 2 years!

Saturday drove to Black Mountain and had beers and burgers whilest wife shopped til she dropped and came home

Sunday recovered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Not too bad, although I can barely open my eyes due to mucus

Apr 10, 2017, 9:19 AM

today.

Had the house to myself all weekend, so did whatever I felt like...Which involved napping, drinking beer, and cutting grass on Saturday. Rode around on the boat Sunday, which was ruined by my whiny ###, neady dog. 3/10 dog will not go back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did your neady dog have toady nads?***

Apr 10, 2017, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saw a wet hairy beaver taking some wood

Apr 10, 2017, 9:20 AM

to the ### it was building while I was out at Lake Connestee Nature Park....I DO recommend, just NOT with my whiny ##### of a 4yo son

Blurry

Apr 10, 2017, 10:54 AM

Friday--Lots of drinking. No idea what happened. Went to a bar, then another bar, heard two terrible bands. First was playing acoustic Sinatra tunes (WTH?) and the next played the chitty 80's music.

Saturday-awoke to dog raising hell in the yard due to a small possum falling into a bucket I had some landscape sand in. Took said possum, bucket and sand to local vet because my wife wouldn't allow me to pour gas on it and set it on fire. I don't know what the vet does with them, but its not at my house any longer. Vermin.

Later, went out to boat and piddled and drank beer. Stayed away from home for 7 hours. #Winning

Even later drank too much and ended up at Waffle house at 3 am. Remembered Sunday mid-afternoon That I am no longer 25, or even 45. Jebus Christ, what do they put in that "food"?

Went to lunch and had a few beers, got bored, and came home and thought about starting my taxes. Nope! Not yesterday. Maybe tonight. Maybe.

A few questions

Apr 10, 2017, 11:05 AM

what did you bait your possum bucket with?

How did you get it to the vet without it escaping the car?

Did your wife hold the bucket while you drove?

Did you give it a name? What was it?

So much unanswered here.

Re: A few answers

Apr 10, 2017, 11:32 AM

>>>what did you bait your possum bucket with?

Apparently, an inch of paver sand left in a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket is an excellent attractant. Who knew, amiright?

>>>How did you get it to the vet without it escaping the car?

You know those wire shelves you can get from lowes/home depot etc that you cut with their big hydaulic shears? I had about 18" of one of those left over that I put over the bucket and put in teh back of my truck.

>>>Did your wife hold the bucket while you drove?

As if.

>>>Did you give it a name? What was it?

I wanted to called it "en fuego" but my wife disagreed. She said it "was cute".

Overall, pretty #### impressive.

Apr 10, 2017, 11:07 AM

Friday: Had movers come and move things from my condo in ATL to a storage unit. Finished around 2:45, and headed up to Clemson. Went to MH Frank to get some clothes. Ran into Deshaun Watson while I was in there, and took a picture. Went out down town. TTT still is quite good, but I discovered that Wingin' it has gone down in quality dramatically.

Saturday: Vom17fest. I provided a clinic on bourbon, as the other reviews have shown.

Sunday: Went back to ATL, finished cleaning out my condo. Hit the skyclub to drink until my flight. flight wasd delayed. wound up with more drinking.

Where are you moving?***

Apr 10, 2017, 11:34 AM

Took a job in SoCal

Apr 10, 2017, 12:11 PM

Was keeping up two residences. Now I"m keeping things in storage until I buy another rental.

highlight was BourbonFest17

Apr 10, 2017, 11:28 AM

sponsored by willki®

So good

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

getting better 2/10

Apr 10, 2017, 12:00 PM

started the countdown to eviction notice

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

of your house or this world?***

Apr 10, 2017, 12:04 PM

whichever comes first i'm flexible***

Apr 10, 2017, 12:05 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lots of bbq and beer, so pretty dang good!***

Apr 10, 2017, 2:09 PM

There was a VomitFest?***

Apr 11, 2017, 7:03 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 45
| visibility 859
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic