Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Jan 12, 2016, 2:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The tigers beat the elephants and lost to the zebras

Jan 12, 2016, 2:54 AM

Said it once and I'll say it again. Dabo has no excuses, nor does any player on our team! You shouldn't either. We had a couple no calls benefit us. Bad calls are part of football. It boiled down to that onside kick and kick return a whole lot more than it did the few seconds we shouldn't have lost in both halves. WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!! Sorry, but excuses fall only second place to coots talking trash on my rage meter right now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get outta here, refs didn't make calls or non calls in Clemson's favor***

Jan 12, 2016, 2:58 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Get outta here, refs didn't make calls or non calls in Clemson's favor***

Jan 12, 2016, 3:22 AM

Well there was at least 2 times by my count that Shaq was offsides or in the neutral zone and didn't get called for it which may or may not have been very beneficial to us. I guess we will never know since it wasn't called but the point I was trying to make is all that matters is the end result. 5 years from now anyone who isn't a Clemson fan isn't going to remember what the refs did or didn't call. No sense in complaining about the process. Just gotta deal with the results unfortunately. Good news is we still had an AWESOME season, won the ACC championship, went 14-1 and made it to the natty even if it ended a little sour.

Re: Get outta here, refs didn't make calls or non calls in Clemson's favor***

Jan 12, 2016, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Get outta here, refs didn't make calls or non calls in Clemson's favor*** ]

unfortunately, the officiating cost us points at the end of both halves, and that just can't happen in the biggest game of the year...clock issue at the end of the first half and delayed touchdown call at end of game. they obviously didn't think it was a TD at the end, but probably figured they should call it a touchdown, because if it wasn't, replay would correct it. the problem with that thinking is that, unless there is clear evidence to reverse, the replay booth goes with what the officials say, and in a pile-up, goal-line situation, the booth will NEVER reverse.

having said that, still many, many opportunities to win.

still, very proud of our guys. they never quit and were probably the better team. the mental mistakes finally cost us a game.

Nope...

Jan 12, 2016, 2:56 AM

two best teams played and one played better than the other. Giving up the big plays killed us, not the refs. I'm certain there were missed calls, but nothing that couldn't or shouldn't have been over come. The clock to end the half was difficult to swallow, but no way was it the difference maker in the game.

Congrat's to bama...looking forward to next year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, the refs did effect the outcome of the game...

Jan 12, 2016, 3:00 AM

We made mistakes, but so did Bama. Fortunately for them they had the refs to bail them out of their mistakes

Bull$h!t. We had our chances, and there were blown calls

Jan 12, 2016, 8:18 AM

on both sides. Bama just made more of their opportunities, and exploited one weakness in our defense they obviously saw on film. And, the onside kick (which WAS legal) was the turning point in the game. This loss hurts really bad, because we had our chances, but they played better on this night. They had zero turnovers, and won the game in crunch time, the 4th quarter. Man up and admit that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wrong, the refs cheating was bull ish, just go be a Bama fan***

Jan 12, 2016, 9:08 AM

wrong, the refs cheating was bull ish, just go be a Bama fan***

Jan 12, 2016, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Bull$h!t. We had our chances, and there were blown calls ]

Re: wrong, the refs cheating was bull ish, just go be a Bama fan***

Jan 12, 2016, 9:09 AM

Stop crying queenie.

null

man up and admit the refs effected the outcome of the game***

Jan 12, 2016, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Bull$h!t. We had our chances, and there were blown calls ]

There was 1 bad call

Jan 12, 2016, 8:54 AM

The clock at the end of the first half. Arguably that costs us a FG if we gain a few yards and an get more loft on the kick and that's all speculative.

The late Bama TD, while called annoying late was indeed a TD. Other than that I thought the refs did a good job staying out of the game and letting players make plays.

We made multiple mistakes, cleaning up just one of them probably gives us a win.

There's absolutely no way you can put this on the refs.

yrs it was on the refs and it was whole lot more than one call...

Jan 12, 2016, 9:11 AM

Just look at how many times our fans booed the refs during the game, but go ahead be a Bama fan

I stand corrected

Jan 12, 2016, 9:40 AM

I clearly forgot to account for the "FAN-BOO-THE-REF-METER" in my analysis which is clearly the definitive indicator of bad calls in football. No fans have ever boo-ed correct calls against their team.

yrs it was on the refs and it was whole lot more than one call...

Jan 12, 2016, 9:11 AM [ in reply to There was 1 bad call ]

Just look at how many times our fans booed the refs during the game, but go ahead be a Bama fan

Re: yrs it was on the refs and it was whole lot more than one call...

Jan 12, 2016, 12:59 PM

Just go be a coot. You make tigers look bad. We don't whine or make excuses. I doubt you will here any of the players or coaches complain about the officiating.

Whining about the refs isn't going to change anything***

Jan 12, 2016, 9:09 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The tigers beat the elephants and lost to the zebras

Jan 12, 2016, 9:10 AM

There was really only one atrocious call and that was the clock mismanagement at the end.

null

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic