Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There simply are no words.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 860

There simply are no words.

Jun 5, 2020, 1:16 PM

Trump on the May jobs report:

"Hopefully George(Floyd) is looking down right now saying it's a great thing happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day."

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/1268951289645486082

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CT88 to defend in 3....2....***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:22 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wow***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:35 PM

Yep, no matter one's political ideology, this is beyond the pale for any elected official.

Re: There simply are no words.

Jun 5, 2020, 1:24 PM

That orange POS is so insensitive. He’s talking his a$$ out of the White House

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Bad statement for sure! I'll say this though..............

Jun 5, 2020, 2:30 PM

He talked his way in to the White House and it's a long time until November.

Plus he can always count on Biden to say stupid a$$ things also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's quoting two Corrinthians***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smh***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 1:42 PM

transcribed this portion of the speech for everyone

Equal justice under the law must mean that every American receives equal treatment with every encounter with law enforcement; regardless of race, color, gender or creed. They have to receive fair treatment from law enforcement. They have to receive it. We all saw what happened last week. We can’t let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down right now saying it's a great thing happening for our country. It's a great day for him, it's a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality. It's really what our constitution requires and it's what our country's all about.

Jun 5, 2020, 1:45 PM

So another lie from Felix?

Trump wasn't referring to the jobs report in that clip.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 1:48 PM

I'm not making a judgement one way or another...I went back and listened to his speech and transcribed the portion around what OP posted.

Jun 5, 2020, 1:49 PM

I shouldnt have made a judgment either. My apologies.

But, its clear to me that Trump wasn't talking about the economy in that particular clip.

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then what was he talking about?

Jun 5, 2020, 2:09 PM

What was supposed to make George Floyd happy today?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously not talking about the economy, but what was he

Jun 5, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: There simply are no words. ]

talking about? What is the great thing happening for our country?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow, Felix is a lying piece of c***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: There simply are no words. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the twitter post he copied that from left that part out***

Jun 5, 2020, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: There simply are no words. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What made today a great day?

Jun 5, 2020, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: There simply are no words. ]

Is Trump saying that his statement that we can't let that happen will make George see how great things are in our country? It's better than if he was talking about the jobs report, but what the #### exactly is George supposed to be happy about that happened TODAY?

It's either Trump saying what happened to him was wrong or the jobs report, right?

I mean, Felix didn't provide the context, but I'm not really seeing the thing that was supposed to make George Floyd happy in the quote there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was this a bill signing event?

Jun 5, 2020, 2:08 PM

Did he sign a new law that will curb police overreach? "I think George Floyd really wanted, more than anything else, for me to acknowledge that his death was wrong, and now he's probably happy as a clam that his death wasn't in vain and that the constitution has been supported by me in a statement."

Re: What made today a great day?

Jun 5, 2020, 2:12 PM [ in reply to What made today a great day? ]

no Mr Floyd aint happy, looking down smiling. He's mad as hell coz some MF'S murdered him

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

Re: What made today a great day?

Jun 5, 2020, 3:42 PM

if he is looking down, extremely happy

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The context is pretty clear...

Jun 5, 2020, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: There simply are no words. ]

The press conference was to talk about the unemployment numbers being better (though AA unemployment went up 0.1%) and to sign a coronavirus relief bill. When he was asked about race relations, Trump cited a strong economy as his plan to deal with race relations.

Jun 5, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: There simply are no words. ]

In posting Rick Wilson's tweet, I did misinterpret it out of context. That was wrong of me and you are right. I apologize.

Having said that, I doubt George is smiling down happily on this great day. Riots in the streets, virus ever-present. I think it unwise to invoke George for any reason at this time. It isn't a great day...yet.

you are lying again...more fake news felix***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:51 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

FeeLicks the Turd strikes again!***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:54 PM

What a fool.***

Jun 5, 2020, 1:56 PM

Friendly word of advice

Jun 5, 2020, 1:59 PM

Jun 5, 2020, 6:06 PM

Hey FekixFlake: with your Trump hatred (terminal TDS), adeptness at lying and making up #### you would be a great asset to CNN or any of the MSM outlets. Your opportunities are boundless. Please apply.I'm surprised you've gone undiscovered for so long, aren't you?

You could run for Fake News ### of the Year! I would double vote you, honest Indian!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2020, 6:33 PM

As usual, you miss the point. You make Maga's everywhere proud.

Making ignorance, intolerance and resentment virtues was a tall order.

But you, my friend, have pulled it off nicely. Congrats.

Jun 5, 2020, 6:50 PM

Thank you for the plaudits...I was afraid you were avoiding my insightful posts that I hoped would help you recover from the impact on your psyche of these Republican victories and lead you to the Promised Land of Conservatism......stay tuned. There is hope.........

Message was edited by: MiuraTiger®

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you guys think George went to helll or what?***

Jun 5, 2020, 7:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 860
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic