Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
True Clemson Realists posters on Tigernet roll call
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

True Clemson Realists posters on Tigernet roll call

Aug 12, 2018, 11:03 PM

I’ll start. ReggaeMan123 , KArena, who else, TigerMichael ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True Clemson Realists posters on Tigernet roll call

Aug 12, 2018, 11:04 PM

Checking in. All you have to do is check the pulse lol.

I'm not into appeasing the masses with sunshine and lollipops.

No personal attacks.***

Aug 13, 2018, 7:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 13, 2018, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: True Clemson Realists posters on Tigernet roll call ]

I have had many arguments on here and my pulse has never been below 80. You have to be doing something purposely to have a pulse of 29.

This is all sunshine all the time board, to even suggest the

Aug 13, 2018, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: True Clemson Realists posters on Tigernet roll call ]

existence of cloud is blasphemy, ignorance is bliss.

Aug 12, 2018, 11:05 PM

Dannyford1981. People always dislike my posts because they disagree with my opinions... they must be liberals

If people disagree with you bc they're liberal, then you not posting about Clemson.***

Aug 12, 2018, 11:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Tillman Hall needs to be renamed.

Aug 13, 2018, 12:45 AM

No one can disagree with that because Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Only a matter of time before the university is renamed.***

Aug 13, 2018, 4:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Owens... Only a matter of time before the university is renamed.***

Aug 13, 2018, 5:11 AM

Tommy C University always sounded cool to me , in the eventuality of .
Also , those guys up there are Coots ... the lot of em'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Owens... Only a matter of time before the university is renamed.***

Aug 13, 2018, 5:27 AM

The only "realists" in this thread are coot trolls. At least they are finally showing themselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roll call for transvestites on the board. You know, coots

Aug 13, 2018, 6:24 AM

who dress up as Tigers to try and fool the masses. Problem is you trannies get outed immediately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Roll call for transvestites on the board. You know, coots

Aug 13, 2018, 6:33 AM

Your immaturity is showing...I can tell you're a weak minded minion. Present your evidence, I would love to see it.

And don't take all day son.

The fact you consistently double post shows your IQ is low.

Aug 13, 2018, 6:49 AM

Your feathers are showing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The fact you consistently double post shows your IQ is low.

Aug 13, 2018, 7:06 AM

Classic example of talking out the side of your neck. No evidence, just another mindless post LOL. Try again son. I'll give you another shot.

Aug 13, 2018, 8:54 AM

Your entire post history is evidence you pathetic #### loving loser.

If the mods of this board (if there even are any) had any guts pieces of troll trash like yourself would be gone.

You are very fortunate that this board is very slackly moderated. One of the reasons I rarely come here anymore.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Aug 13, 2018, 9:18 AM

Please show me examples. I've been waiting and none of you have shown me anything yet. I've done nothing on here to be called trash, keyboard gangster.

This is great thread for keeping track of the coots on

Aug 13, 2018, 6:26 AM

the board. Like bugs to a light.

What the heck are you talking about? This

Aug 13, 2018, 7:03 AM

Team is going to rock and roll! Go Tigers!!!!!!

Aug 13, 2018, 7:19 AM

lmao. riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 7:52 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 13, 2018, 8:53 AM

lol @ you aligning yourself with known Gamecock trolls.

What a buffoon.

Aug 13, 2018, 8:54 AM

quozzel

I'm not into appeasing the masses either and yet I've

Aug 13, 2018, 9:21 AM

managed to avoid getting the pulse of a chicken. Being a realist doesn't mean posting idiotic and completely unfounded garbage.

Re: I'm not into appeasing the masses either and yet I've

Aug 13, 2018, 9:29 AM

Preach

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 9:33 AM [ in reply to I'm not into appeasing the masses either and yet I've ]

If you don't agree with the masses and have an unpopular opinion or critize the team you get called a coot and other names. It's ridiculous and I see it every single day. Case in point:

"It’s on now I can hardly watch, was it just me or did we not seem in tune that game, at all ?
I think it started when cain dropped that easy pass from Bryant at the beginning."

"Tell em, coot!***"

"It started when the Citadel smacked the coots around and we put the beat down."

The man said nothing out of the way or anything really negative and he was called a coot by a few different posters.

Aug 13, 2018, 9:35 AM

Wrong...

Aug 13, 2018, 9:40 AM

So I'm a liar? Are your eyes lying too because that was a copy and paste. You're free to check out the thread: https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Watching-the-Alabama-game-on-ESPN-from-las-season-and-we-look-lost-23847868#23847868

Aug 13, 2018, 9:52 AM

Yes you are wrong...

During my time on this board over 10+ years I have never had a pulse lower than 70%... I have been critical of the following coaches...

Oliver Purnell - years before he left
Jack Leggett - years before he was fired

I have defended the following coaches...

Brad Brownell - was called names for my defense of him

The only way to be where you are is to be an always negative pathetic ###### troll.

The fact that you can only find negatives with Clemson during our best run in history is quite frankly pathetic.

Aug 13, 2018, 9:57 AM

"The only way to be where you are is to be an always negative pathetic ###### troll."

That's an opinion and not a fact. People down vote me because I'm not a sunshine pumper. I'm not negative, I tell it like it is. I just gave a fresh example of what posters do here.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:05 AM

No kid it is pretty much a fact.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:08 AM

Well if it's a fact please look into my post history and give me examples. The proof should be in the pudding, right?

Likely has more to do with how you are posting

Aug 13, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm not into appeasing the masses either and yet I've ]

rather than what you are posting. If you are going to be a contrarian and have dissenting opinions you will be expected to make thoughtful and reasonable cases to support those views. That's true everywhere, not just on Tigernet. If 99 people are saying Dabo is an amazing coach and 1 is saying that Dabo is an idiot, that 1 person better have a solid case. Any many will still disagree with you regardless, but it's much more likely they will do so in a more civil and respectful manner.

Re: Likely has more to do with how you are posting

Aug 13, 2018, 9:56 AM

I'm civil in all of my posts unless someone accuses me of being a coot. I respect people's opinions and I'm never rude or nasty. I tell the truth, whether it be good or bad. This forum has such a Pro Clemson/ sunshine pumper feel. If I say we lack depth in the secondary I guarantee you someone will call me a coot and will down vote me.

Re: Likely has more to do with how you are posting

Aug 13, 2018, 11:51 AM

I gotta back him up there.

I personally have presented several things, from stats, to pictures of overthrows, to sports writers discussing the first weeks of fall practice, to just about every "backup" you could have about KB and his passing issues....and have still been attempted to be called a coot and a hater (yeah, how'd that work out when I posted a shot of my class ring beside the '74, '81, and '2007 bottles, the pen made from the Memorial Stadium oak, my Phi Psi Textiles Honors fraternity pin (not easily viewable from the light), and the mags from the Championship year?). There are several on this board that really don't want to see any other view, backup provided or not.

Aug 13, 2018, 9:34 AM

Do I get a vote? :)

FYI Coots are delusional....

Aug 13, 2018, 9:36 AM

Not realists. hth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FYI Coots are delusional....

Aug 13, 2018, 10:07 AM

You can’t solve the problem until we figure out Alabama again

I’ll be here for all the wins and losses
Supporting my team

Name calling and all

Just turned the tv on las night and that’s what I saw. I hope that changes in 2018.

Go Tigers !

Re: FYI Coots are delusional....

Aug 13, 2018, 10:07 AM [ in reply to FYI Coots are delusional.... ]

I do not consider myself delusional. Optimistic yes but not delusional.

There is only one - Tiger Realist!***

Aug 13, 2018, 10:10 AM

Re: There is only one - Tiger Realist!***

Aug 13, 2018, 11:16 AM

Welcome to Paradise, my friend !

Marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 = tiger michael = Reggaeman

Aug 13, 2018, 11:23 AM

When you question the Clemson orthodoxy...

Aug 13, 2018, 11:39 AM

Your pulse will suffer. I think my open disapproval of Trump and Ben Tillman did me in. Oh well. ???????

I get called liberal a lot even though I’ve never voted for a Dem in a national election.

For the record, Ben Tillman was an evil man who did a few good things. He’s not someone to memorialize. If you can read this speech (http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/55) and still think Tillman deserves recognition on campus at Clemson, please ID yourself as KKK sympathizer so the rest of us know who you are.

The most chilling part of ths horrific speech is this,”We of the South have never recognized the right of the negro to govern white men, and we never will. We have never believed him to be equal to the white man, and we will not submit to his gratifying his lust on our wives and daughters without lynching him. I would to God the last one of them was in Africa and that none of them had ever been brought to our shores. But I will not pursue the subject further.”

Sadly, that mentality is still around in the form of people like Dylan Roof and his sympathizers.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic