Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Death Valley will be the difference maker....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,181

Death Valley will be the difference maker....

Sep 27, 2016, 10:59 AM

If this game was at Louisville I would pick them in a heart beat because we have squeaked out wins the last two years and a third year woull difficult. I think the electric crowd will have our defensive line playing at a very high level and we will contain Jackson. The offensive line will feed off the electricity too and we will move the ball. I think we jump out to a 21-10 halftime lead and go onto win a tight one as Louisville mounts a comeback. I believe we will win 31-27

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Death Valley will be the difference maker....

Sep 27, 2016, 11:04 AM

yep it will. I think we are better though. It will be tough and we'll have to play well ut we will prevail

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We really have a lot of difference makers.

Sep 27, 2016, 11:12 AM

I know Louisville is good. I know our team has their work cut out for them. But the atmosphere for a big night game in Death Valley is just the start of the difference makers we have. We still have one of the best QBs in the country, with too many targets to defend.

We will be the most talented defense they have faced, with the best DC at the helm.

We will have several weeks of Lamar Jackson film to use for prep and our guys do their homework.

I am confident in our Tigers this Saturday. Louisville is good but we have a ton of things going for us come Saturday.

null

Re: We really have a lot of difference makers.

Sep 27, 2016, 11:21 AM

I agree we have the better team but they just seem to match up well with us. They are coming in with a ton of confidence. I just think if we were playing at their house we might be in trouble but we are not, we are in the Valley and yes I believe we will prevail.

Sep 27, 2016, 12:15 PM

The good thing about Clemson is that we don't put too much information out. Petrino on the other had wants to blow teams out. And by doing this they are showing too much on film. You have given Brent Venables too much time to prepare. It was a blessing in skies for us to play that Thursday game. It gave us an addition day to prepare. That's huge in games like this. We started watching film on Friday t

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2016, 12:33 PM

"blessing in DISGUISE"

you're welcome...no problem

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kinda like Blessing in Skies.. Take it with a

Sep 27, 2016, 12:35 PM

grade of slaw though.

"Underdogs in Death Valley?!? Are you

Sep 27, 2016, 12:24 PM

kidding me?!? - Dabo Swinney

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Underdogs in Death Valley?!? Are you

Sep 27, 2016, 12:29 PM

Just another team coming to meet there maker, we own the acc

There is NO WAY Louisville can adequately prepare....

Sep 27, 2016, 12:44 PM

for what they are going to experience Saturday night. You simply can't simulate it.

Not one player on the Louisville team, NOT ONE, has ever experienced anything even remotely close to what they are going to see and hear in Death Valley Saturday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,181
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic