Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honest question no sacrcasm or criticism intended
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Honest question no sacrcasm or criticism intended

Sep 28, 2019, 8:02 PM

Were a victim of playing to the level of our competition? We’re we overlooking these guys? A win, regardless of the reasons is a win. I’m grateful for every win so I’m just asking for others opinions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo's schedule,the week before the bye week

Sep 28, 2019, 8:03 PM

can be nerve wrecking.

Re: Honest question no sacrcasm or criticism intended

Sep 28, 2019, 8:04 PM

victim of having success doing some things and being lost when those things are taken away

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2019, 8:06 PM

We're not that good at the moment. We are lacking on the Dline. The OL needs to tighten up.

Sep 28, 2019, 8:10 PM

A win is a win. #13 looks to be missed in a big way. Good to win a game when not playing the best game. Celebrate the win and move on.

It certainly appears a lot of players look bored

Sep 28, 2019, 8:11 PM

Complacency is always something that's hard to coach out of players. However, based on a lot of the plays that were called, I'm not entirely certain that complacency wasn't a factor with our coaches. At this point, it's up to Dabo to light a fire under everybody involved with the program.

The bye week couldn't have come at a better time, however.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It certainly appears a lot of players look bored

Sep 28, 2019, 8:13 PM

The play calling was horrible. Those bubble screens just threw away a down every time.

Sep 28, 2019, 8:12 PM

The one thing about being at the top of the heap is that we can never play up to our opponent. We had 14 straight games that we won by 2 touchdowns or more. You can't forget about them when you ask about playing to our competition.

There did seem to be less energy

Sep 28, 2019, 8:15 PM

Especially to start the game. But it didn’t seem like the coaches had A good plan for what UNC was doing. That was the main problem. And we haven’t developed a reliable short passing game yet b

Sep 28, 2019, 8:19 PM

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that our loss to Syracuse two years ago and the game today were right before bye weeks. I think it’s a combination of thinking we’re going to roll to a win, and looking forward to a week off.

Sep 28, 2019, 8:22 PM

Carolina played their very best and we showed our “c” game. They took a lot from our offense flying around. Defense was burned on counter traps. Yo can t make mistakes on the road regardless of whom u play. Best environment unc has ever had in stadium. Game follows momentum and they matched it for three plus quarters. 5 stars made the difference.

Sep 28, 2019, 8:22 PM

We're the victims of having a team play in 4 straight Playoffs and winning 2 National Championships out of the 4. The victims of 4 or 5 straight ACC Championship. If I could take some of the negative posters and compare comments from Syracuse last year and when they won, the Pitt game, the Troy game, NC State games, South Carolina last year and a few more I'm probably forgetting then I'd imagine we'd see a pattern with the negative posters. Sometimes it is what it is, nothing more nothing less. This game means nothing going forward which surprises me that I even have to say it considering the games I just mentioned and what happened after those games. If Clemson played the best they could and won by 1 then I'd be right there with you. Clemson clearly didn't play well but that has no effect on upcoming games, period. Not one person before this game said we would win by 1 and pointed out any of the problems that y'all want to point out now. You know why, BECAUSE CLEMSON PLAYED A BAD GAME. That is all they did was played bad, no more no less.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic