Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Friends! Tigers! P&R Junkies... bend me your ears!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 347

Friends! Tigers! P&R Junkies... bend me your ears!

Jan 21, 2021, 10:42 AM

In a moment of (admittedly rare) non-partisanship, I'd like to thank the T-net Mods for allowing such cantankerous political debate in these here forums. We could easily be subjected to some Jerk Dorsey or Mark Zuckerface patrolling our every keystroke for anything un-PC, and I that we're not is truly worthy of being recognized and appreciated. Mucho Gracias Mods!

Now back to bickering you leftist commies and right wing fascists!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This discourse happens on Twitter & Facebook as well.***

Jan 21, 2021, 10:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Huh?

Jan 21, 2021, 10:46 AM

How I'm supposed to be a victim if I don't scream about my voice being silenced (even though I just posted like 5 shidddy memes this morning)?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are things in here that wouldn’t have lasted a day

Jan 21, 2021, 10:48 AM [ in reply to This discourse happens on Twitter & Facebook as well.*** ]

On those platforms. I don’t agree with almost any of them, but I’d prefer to be exposed to them than ignorant of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that's a testament that a website cannot moderate

Jan 21, 2021, 10:56 AM

thousands of posters with just three people, and fully repealing Section 230 would end message boards.

There's plenty of hateful and disgusting tweets and comments that do last. The stuff that's deleted is generally legitimate hate speech or literally trying to incite violence.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I think we are thinking of different posts

Jan 21, 2021, 11:08 AM

I am saying many, if not most of 1988’s posts (and similar users) about the election would have been kaput, as well as similar ones on this board. I’m fine with them.

If we had the “Fighting Tiger Klan Member” subforum with info on meetings and crossburnings, part of me feels like t-net should face some penalization for damage that resulted that they enabled with this CLEARLY HYPOTHETICAL scenario.

I’m truly torn on on 230. I see both sides.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we are thinking of different posts

Jan 21, 2021, 2:10 PM

I am not sure I agree about 1988.

BTW, anyone seen him around lately ?

So you thought his posts were so dangerous, deadly, and

Jan 21, 2021, 2:12 PM

unfit for capable human adults to read that you would rather him be blocked from expressing them and you ignorant of their existence? No offense man, but that scares me more than his posts ever did.

Re: Friends! Tigers! P&R Junkies... bend me your ears!

Jan 21, 2021, 2:10 PM

OK, I just TU coot. Mark that on your calendar.

Re: Friends! Tigers! P&R Junkies... bend me your ears!

Jan 21, 2021, 3:41 PM

You're a scholar and a gentleman Tobias. However, I'm not a coot. Been going to Clemson games since I was about 5 years old. Not an alum myself, but about half my family are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 347
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic