Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There are only 2 genders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 549

There are only 2 genders

Nov 29, 2018, 8:50 PM

Unless your mother decides you should "identify" as something else.

Good luck dad.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are only 2 genders

Nov 29, 2018, 9:32 PM

Read any news on Trump, Cohen, Mueller today Memphis? Where ya been?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 9:48 PM

so stupid man. kind of like japenese women binding their shoes. one day this will be looked at as totally insane

this is totally insane and is a mental problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 9:59 PM

Yeah one day back in 1950.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Completely agree (assuming the story is true)

Nov 30, 2018, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: There are only 2 genders ]

I agree. I think we will all look back at this time and shake our heads at the lunacy of it all.

null

Sheer insanity.***

Nov 29, 2018, 11:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Nov 30, 2018, 8:26 AM

Poor dad. Sucks

Nov 30, 2018, 9:54 AM

I can't yet prove that this is fake news, but so far, I can't find any news on this story on any website other than Dailywire and Brietbart. I would think this story would be somewhere else? I've even searched some local papers in Carrollton, Texas, where the pastor quoted in the story is from. Nothing. There is a website set up, savejames.com. It asks you to donate at a site called "GOGETFUNDING (a more conservative friendly giving site with fewer fees)" and says "There is a GOFUNDME site if you would prefer but we are no longer providing the link due to the possibility of a shut down" (I can find no record of such a page on GOFUNDME). The GOGETFUNDING site was set up by Sarah Scott who claims on the page "I am solely responsible for managing these resources and getting the funds to Jeff (the father) personally" and "As my husband is in the financial services industry - it would not be appropriate for these funds to co-mingle with our personal finances - which is the reason for a specific dedicated account designed for accountability". Seems like someone is profiting off of a made up story, the type of garbage that gets posted on facebook to rile up grandpas across the country.

Congratulations.

Nov 30, 2018, 9:55 AM

You spent at least 5-10 minutes more exploring this story than I did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congratulations.

Nov 30, 2018, 11:21 AM

Yet many others on here, including the one who posted it, read it and believed it without questioning its authenticity.

Nov 30, 2018, 10:03 AM

It took me a bit to realize the OP was Memphis. This is more than likely fake news.

Nov 30, 2018, 3:03 PM

Dug into the "Save James" website a bit, apparently there are fully disclosed court documents that have been filed in Dallas for this case. The documents are notarized by Dallas County notaries, the 255th District Court, and a few lawyers. Googled the lawyers, and they are real practicing law in the locations listed in the court documents.

Documents list the entire case situation as well as proceedings, testimonies, etc etc.

Appears to be real to me. See the documents below.

http://savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Save_James_Dossier-2.pdf

look, squirrel.***

Nov 30, 2018, 11:16 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2018, 1:34 PM

I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I've learned to live with it...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Nov 30, 2018, 5:07 PM

Arguing with a woman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 549
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic