Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder?

Aug 16, 2020, 1:46 PM

This is sort of a rhetorical question ... but not really.

I mean ... how is the calm, almost routine reporting in this horrendous story just floating by.

Why is it not enough to outrage those who have basically lived in that condition since November 2016?

It just defies logical human explanation.

And bloody “Snopes” fact checks those who are complaining about lack of coverage by pointing out the many calm and routine stories about it on CNN and MSNBC, etc. totally missing the entire point.

Yes, there has been coverage, but there has been NO outrage on the left.

And another thing to those who say that the USA hasn’t made progress on race relations since Jim Crow and before Civil Rights legislation ... can we doubt for a moment that the perpetrator in this crime would have been summarily lynched in the state of North Carolina in the 1950s and before? No, he would have never lived to go to jail.

Now he is arrested and charged and held without bail, pending trial. Just like any Caucasian cold-blooded murderer.

Why?

Because well, black lives matter.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder?

Aug 16, 2020, 1:52 PM

Reverse the roles and riots would still be going on amd the military would have to be called in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2020, 1:59 PM
Protest.jpg(131.6 K)

Um, change the hat and add Officer Derrick Chauvin and

Aug 16, 2020, 2:23 PM

You may see the silliness of your response.

Being arrested and charged is not the issue in either case.

One situation was used to ignite a firestorm of protest and violence, th other is being treated as a normal, everyday occurance.

Wrong.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

By the way, did they catch any of the black men who killed these black kids? I have not heard a national story on any of them. Have you?

7-year-old Natalie Wallace
3-year-old Mekhi James
14-year-old Vernado Jones Jr.
13-year-old Amaria Jones
10-year-old Lena Nunez
1-year-old Sincere Gaston.

These are just the names from a two week stretch, in Chicago alone. No protests, no BLM, no fake media outrage or even media coverage.

You're not going to win this debate with that empty comic.

Aug 16, 2020, 1:59 PM

This is a lame Fox News Whatabout argument from last week, and it was tired and wrongheaded when it got here.

There is no doubt this is an atrocity and a tragedy, and I cannot imagine what the parents are going through. But it's a one-off; the dude responsible was arrested, and barring a legal calamity will be convicted and either spend the rest of his life in jail or, if they prove premeditation, could even get the needle. Child-killers do not do well by either juries or judges.

But it's a one-off, not "systemic", and that's why there's shock but no outrage. Unless you're trying to say there's a pattern of black men killing white children and something desperately needs to be done about this ongoing injustice.

You're not saying that, are you?

Aug 16, 2020, 2:04 PM

No he is saying that if the roles were reversed there would be an abundance of coverage from the liberal media and talks of a hate crime...Being the kid is white it doesn’t fit any particular narrative so it’s not worthy of pushing to spin people’s minds...If you can’t see the disparagement in a situation like this then you are blind.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 16, 2020, 2:16 PM

Bull.

If there was a bigger story here the media would be all over it. If it bleeds, it leads. You can accuse the media of sensationalism and I doubt anybody would disagree...epitomized by that picture of a dozen reporters around one burning trash can somebody set alight at a rally a couple years back.

The reason "the media" is not all over this is because it's a single local tragedy with no broader context, unless you want to talk about how many undiagnosed psychopaths exist in America's population, waiting like land mines to go off. Even on our children.

Do you want to talk about that? Or are you trying to hold this up as a counter-example that black people sometimes commit crimes against white people too, which nobody denies? The equivalency kind of dies right there, though, because the accused murderer here wasn't a cop, his job wasn't to protect this kid, and this kid didn't die in his custody...so again, it was a sick tragedy, yeah, but where would the outrage at the broader injustice come in?

‘If it bleeds, it leads’ ? You are really acting naively.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:26 PM

As if the “news” were not completely and totally politically biased today.

Come’on maaaaan!

Aug 16, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

The national narrative is that black people are completely and utterly oppressed...in all facets of society...Was this individual oppressed enough to walk across the street and murder this little guy?

It goes to the often used counter argument that anti BLM people use....How can you cry oppression when you oppress yourself...

If this child were black this story would have been recycled into the national narrative that white supremacy is the biggest threat to blacks...and you absolutely know it would have been.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Aug 16, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

"Sometimes?" Hyper Bull. The media MAKES stories, it doesn't just report them.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Wake up from your slumber. This lib did...

https://www.amazon.com/cheryl-atkinson-Books/s?k=cheryl+atkinson&rh=n%3A283155

https://www.amren.com/news/2019/11/black-on-white-crime-racism-murder-rape/

Just stop.

Aug 16, 2020, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

More black men are killed by other black men every weekend than the combined amount of unarmed black men killed by police over a FIVE YEAR SPAN.

There were 9 unarmed black people killed by white and black police in 2019. 20 unarmed white people suffered the same fate. When factoring in weekends, there is an average of nine black people killed by other black people in Chicago everyday. That's just one city. Where is BLM? Where is Obama. That his home city for crying out loud. But no, he'd rather push a "systemic racism" agenda while speaking at at eulogy for a black american hero. Why no attention to Chicago from this lowlife race baiter? Why is he not in Chicago standing on the steps of City Hall, urging "his people" to stop the madness?? It's despicable! Where is your CNN? Any media at all? Why no marches? Why no protests? Why no looting Target stores in protest of these black lives? Shoot, I guess all black lives really don't matter.

And look, 14% of white murders were committed by black people in 2018, while 7% of black murders were committed by white people. White people make up about 72% of the population while black people make up about 13%. Do you know what disproportionate means?

Look, all murders are obviously horrible. But folks in your (apparent) camp and in the liberal media are hellbent in covering only one side of it all. The liberal media wants division, so they can add fuel to the false narratives of their Trump hate. It's obvious and it's despicable. The people who drive these narratives are evil lowlifes. They care about nothing by their self interests and propaganda.

I mean geez fella, there were 8 children ages 1-14 killed in a two-week span last month, in Chicago alone. You simply have no leg to to stand on with these "one off" arguments.

Either all lives matter equally and should garner the same national attention and contrived outrage, or they shouldn't. You can't put all your eggs in one false narrative basket and pretend it means more.

I agree with you, not necessarily systemic. But this is systemic:

Aug 16, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/amp/news/local/3-men-arrested-in-connection-with-fatal-shooting-of-sau-student

Painting with a wide brush is always dangerous Quozzel.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

It’s a current liberal conceit to scream what about “what about-ism” ...

The left has used a HUGE brush to paint the entire USA as systemically racist. The have invented something called White Guilt to perpetuate the idea. And they’ve justified some of the most uncalled for reactions to grow out of control because they want a nation divided when November 2020 rolls around.

No, I do not think there is a systemic problem with white kids being murdered by black men.

Nor do I believe that the white population of the USA or that the police are systemically racist.

Systemic racism defies rational human logic. It’s a radical point of view designed to tear the United States apart.

The bottom line is ... there is a critical need to stop using racial issues to justify the things that are going on now.

The vast majority of American citizens are not racist. It s an absurd notion.

The brush is just much too wide!

Re: Painting with a wide brush is always dangerous Quozzel.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:28 PM

I'm not a liberal. I don't even consider myself particularly "woke". And I'm calling Whataboutism because you were pulling out a Whatabout argument.

"Systemic racism" doesn't deny human logic. It doesn't even mean there's a preponderance of white folks with hatred for black people in their hearts. It does means there's inequities baked into the system. And there still are. We're a mile past slavery or Jim Crow but we aren't at the finish line either. Like all things, justice is an ongoing discussion. Just my opinion.

Also just in my opinion, you don't have to feel "guilty" about it. We didn't invent that system; like everybody else born into this world, we inherited it...but because we take it so very much for granted a lot of times we don't necessarily notice the inequalities until they're pointed out, too. And people do need to listen to one another better too.

please list the systemic inequalities that are baked into

Aug 16, 2020, 2:40 PM

the system. In particular, the laws that perpetuate systematic racism in the last 30 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: please list the systemic inequalities that are baked into

Aug 16, 2020, 3:02 PM

Yes, walk down to South Central or the South Side of Chicago and tell folks there that racial inequality is a thing of the past, and it's Mission Accomplished now. The system's great! Or even try that in West Greenville, see how it goes.

The biggest problem baked into the system is poverty. And unfortunately the best way to be wealthy in this country is the old-fashioned way: be born into money.

Poverty is the #1 reason people fail in life. Yes, there are those who beat the odds...but they are still beating the odds.

Ask any black person, and they'll tell you the exact same thing: the biggest problem with our laws is they enforce a system that was never fair to begin with. They are not wrong.

To me, though, the solution isn't "more law". We've got gazillions of un-enforceable and antiquated laws on the books already. The bigger problem is poverty...and the best way to combat that, IMHO, is awareness.

If we realize what allowing massive chunks of our population remain in impoverished conditions is actually costing everyone, we'd put our house in order tomorrow. We can. And the answer isn't more law but more action, and that has to happen on a local level...and not by throwing bricks through storefront windows or shooting protesters in the face with tear gas and rubber bullets, but by talking stuff out and listening to each other for once.

Just my .02 worth.

Here is an example of systemic Racism

Aug 16, 2020, 5:13 PM

We have a system that rewards single motherhood on welfare. This promotes removing the father from the home. This leads to crime and further removal of fathers from the home.

Here is another example of systemic Racism.

Abortion. Abortion affects poor African Americans far greater than it does any other demographic. It is a form of genocide.

If poverty is the problem...

Is concentrating large groups of people into ghettos, like the ones that you mentioned, and providing them welfare and housing and food a good solution? Is the solution to double their handouts so that they are no longer impoverished? Democrat policies have kept them in in poverty in exchange for a vote.

The solution to poverty is a strong economy. Black unemployment before COVID was the lowest ever. A strong economy leads to jobs which can lead to financial security.

There are millions of examples of successful people that were not born into money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You do realize welfare is available to all races, and abortion

Aug 16, 2020, 6:59 PM

is not reserved for black women? Who is pushing anyone to specific communities, other than the people who make their persosnal choices and chose to live the way they do? These are personal choices and circumstances resulting from personal choices. No one is "pushed" anywhere. Are you saying there aren't people of all races using the welfare system? Or that it's available for only one race? Is it not available to everyone in need, or to take advantage of? How can anyone say it's more detrimental to one race over another? People make their own choices. If a woman desires to live without a father in the home, then that's her choice. If a father chooses to desert his children so he can chase his vices, then how is that someone else's fault?

I honestly can't tell - were you being serious with these "systemic racism" bullet points? Maybe something has gone over my head?

Re: please list the systemic inequalities that are baked into

Aug 16, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: please list the systemic inequalities that are baked into ]

The US has spent over $15 TRILLION with a T on the war on poverty and has roughly the same levels of poverty as before it started. Throwing tax dollars at it certainly hasn’t put a dent in the problem (and arguably has made it worse). I would argue the only way to fix it is through better education system that holds failing schools accountable. Putting laws/ tax incentives in place that encouraging/incentivize the nuclear family. Finally by putting MORE police in the worst neighborhoods, so they become safer and businesses will be willing to invest in the community- bringing jobs etc etc.

I do not believe the liberal media is ‘listening’ to a huge

Aug 16, 2020, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Painting with a wide brush is always dangerous Quozzel. ]

number of people across the country.

The Nick Sandman case is a prime illustration of what the “see” and what they want to be true.

Re: Painting with a wide brush is always dangerous Quozzel.

Aug 16, 2020, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Painting with a wide brush is always dangerous Quozzel. ]

I agree with your point that the NC shooting should have been a locally reported tragedy. There is no evidence yet of what the motive may have been to my knowledge. Similarly, the GF tragedy should have been a local story and not paraded as a national news story and promoted as false evidence of a systematic racism across the country at large, as there is no evidence of racial motivation or even premeditation in that case either. I think the OP was trying to point out the hypocrisy in what gets covered in national news and attached to a narrative and what does not. Further, if the races had been switched in the NC tragedy, you are kidding yourself if you don’t think it would have made front page national news for a month and exalted as proof of some greater racial conspiracy (and more than likely blamed on Trump).

I will continue challenge the assertion of existence of systematic racism in US today. If you are going to make the claim, please provide some sort of evidence (written law, statistical, or otherwise). As Ive stated before, inequalities of outcome do not imply systematic inequities. Socioeconomic factors are what overwhelmingly drive outcomes, and hold true across racial lines.

There is a “pattern” of blacks killing blacks. Do their

Aug 16, 2020, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

Lives not matter in these daily cases? All senseless deaths are tragic, but this doesnt seem to get the coverage or outrage from BLM that you would think. WHY?

Re: There is a “pattern” of blacks killing blacks. Do their

Aug 16, 2020, 2:22 PM

Yeah there has been some community leader talk on this but it just keeps happening in larger cities. It is very frustrating to see it week after week. It just seems everyone these days wants to shoot first and talk later.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this "systemic" ?

Aug 16, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

These were innocnet black children killed by black men, from a two week stretch, just in one American city.

7-year-old Natalie Wallace
3-year-old Mekhi James
14-year-old Vernado Jones Jr.
13-year-old Amaria Jones
10-year-old Lena Nunez
1-year-old Sincere Gaston.

No protests. No rioting. No BLM. No Al Sharpton. No media coverage or fake outrage.

Stop the silly false "systemic" narrative.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:02 PM

I think because the police quickly had a suspect arrested and charged and the case seems to be clear cut. Its an awful situation but it seems to be an issue of mental illness and it is now in the court system. If there was a long manhunt or something like video of the crime and then a delay in charges or what seemed to be a hesitancy to press charges against the guy who was charged then I think the media would be all over it and there would be marches etc...

If the guy who is charged is set free pr given a light sentence then I would expect marches, etc.... but the case is just not there yet.

Trying to politicize a young boys death to press an agenda is really disrespectful to his family and his memory.

Just stop.

Aug 16, 2020, 3:01 PM

In 2019 there were nine unarmed black people killed by white and black police. At the same time there were 20 unarmed white people killed by white and black police.

But yeah, only black lives matter? Give it a rest, please.

All people are equal

Aug 16, 2020, 2:05 PM

but some people are more equal than others.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:10 PM

Because kids get murdered by terrible people all of the time.

https://abc11.com/carson-walker-fayetteville-4-year-old-killed-in-south-carolina-henry-tyrone-moody-galivants-ferry-shooting/6302912/

Aug 16, 2020, 2:16 PM

White people get shot by the police all the time too.

Only blacks being killed by police create widespread ‘outrage’.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:21 PM

There should be more outraged by white people being killed by cops. That said, throughout history black people have been abused far worse. That's what is going over your head.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:31 PM

It’s not going over my head. It’s just simply not pertinent to what is happening today in 2020.

Tragedy is being politicized on a routine basis for political gain. And since 2016, it has been almost totally one sided.

That’s what’s going over your head, apparently.

Nobody lives in 1950, and certainly nobody lives in 1850.

Those things have nothing to do with what is happening right now across the USA.

Aug 16, 2020, 2:37 PM

The media has built it up and made it worse no doubt, but it is an issue. George Scott N Chas etc. What you're missing is that when a history of abuse has happened, we have no wiggle room.. Even Rodney King matters. People without voices or power were abused. Its been going in for decades with cops having free reign. Now we have to deal with the history of that. I love cops. I support them, but there is a reality.

I can offer a TU on that ...

Aug 16, 2020, 2:41 PM

Yep

Aug 16, 2020, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Why the lack of media ‘Outrage’ over Cannon Hinnant murder? ]

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/2020/6/24/21302306/family-of-slain-3-year-old-mekhi-james-offers-13000-reward-for-information-of-shooter-austin-chicago

Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people

Aug 16, 2020, 2:23 PM

to be murdered by those in authority.

I can’t at this point bring myself to vote for Biden but it is ignorance like this that makes me pause. Am I willing to vote to give up my personal economic well-being to vote for the ticket that might have a chance to move us forward on these issues?

Not yet. But I ain’t decided yet either.

My biggest concern is that if Biden gets in it’ll just fuel more of a reaction from the racists.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure you know that more unarmed white people

Aug 16, 2020, 2:28 PM

are killed by the police every year.

Re: Because there’s a difference

Aug 16, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people ]

Do you really NOT believe that ‘racists’ are burning the cities across America.

Seriously?

There are probably no great choices in the 2020 election, but Trump supporters are NOT rioting nor looting and burning through systemic and carefully fueled ‘outrage’?

The people terrorizing America today are racists of the worst order.

Voting Blue will not make things better.

Only a calming down and returning to reality will help identify better candidates on both sides and a chance for Americans to become “American” again.

Sounds like you need to look up the definition of "systemic"

Aug 16, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people ]

or just stop lyin'.

Facts make people uncomfortable. When is the problem of

Aug 16, 2020, 7:54 PM

blacks killing whites, which statistcally, factually, is a bigger problem than blacks being killed by police, when will that be addressed?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Who to Vote For

Aug 16, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people ]

Go ahead and vote for Biden because voting for Obama sure did ease racial tensions (sarcasm). Remember when we thought 'well, maybe he will be a uniting force for good.'?

It’s OK to be scared. Things will get increasingly

Aug 16, 2020, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people ]

uncomfortable for Whites as this continues.

Politicians aren’t the answer. But when watching a man get murdered by a cop with his knee and body weight on his neck for more than 8 minutes, or a young man out jogging get shotgun blasted in the gut with nothing done about it, or a young woman murdered in her bed doesn’t change hearts and spur action, then I got nothing.

I can see why we’re seeing some of what we’re seeing.

And the Antifa and the Boogaloo kids are bitter about a lot of other things, but all of it is our collective chickens coming home to roost.

We have to deal with racial and economic injustice.

We should all want this.

But clearly all don’t.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are no whites "scared" and there's no reason to be scared

Aug 16, 2020, 6:14 PM

..other than the goofballs running around American cities destroying, rioting, looting and stealing, and shooting each other. Other than that, what would anyone possibly be scared of? Are you aaying whites should be scared of BLM and their absurd mantra? Otherwise, what organization is there and what are their talking points? What do they want changed.

I'm sorry sir, but you're living in some sort of imagined la-la land.

Again, please succinctly list these "issues" you claim exist. You can't just use words like "racial injustice" and expect anyone to take you seriously. Until there are tangible examples and listed systemic issues there is nothing to change.

If you're only claim is that racism exists, then you got a lot more than white people to be concerned with. Racism is not a white on black issue only. Surely you don't believe that.

For the sake of debate, please list the issues and what your proposals are for changing things. You seem like an intelligent guy. Empty rhetoric and buzzwords don't carry a grain of worth.

False. There is no racial injustice when it comes

Aug 16, 2020, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people ]

to unarmed people getting killed by white AND black police. In fact, there is no racial injustice, systemic racism, oppression of a specific race, or white privilege. There are no "issues" that can be cited that could be changed. If you believe there are tangible "issues", then please list here for discussion.

Otherwise I agree with your post. Joe is not an answer, for anything. He's a fraud with a nearly 50 year old political resume. What are his accomplishments? What has he done for anyone? Not once, not even once, has he done anything to raise racial "issues" let alone take any action to fix anything. He and Obama had 8 years to bring this to the forefront of the nation, yet racial divison got worse in these 8 years. And now all of a sudden Joe is interested in "systemic racism" and is promising black voters he's on their side. Gimme a break.

No, Biden is not the answer. But four more years of DJT SURE

Aug 16, 2020, 4:35 PM

AS HAIL will embolden the white supremacists.

Re: No, Biden is not the answer. But four more years of DJT SURE

Aug 16, 2020, 5:05 PM

But four more years of DJT will make it better than four years of Biden.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The whole idea of black people being in mortal danger of

Aug 16, 2020, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Because there’s a difference between a random murder and systemic injustice that allows Black people ]

being slaughtered by police is ########. It's a huge lie that goes virtually unquestioned. Are there racist cops? Absolutely. Is racism still a problem in Amrica? Of course - it's very real. Systemic racism, as in a society that is built to discriminate against black people and actively continues to do so is false. Police are not riding around looking for black people to harrass or murder.

More unarmed white people are killed by police every year than unarmed black people. And yes, black people make up a much smaller percentage of the population, and black people are killed at a disproportionate rate by police, but black people commit crimes, especially violent crimes in which suspects are likely to be killed, at a disproportionate rate. They put themselves in situations where they are more likely to be killed.

In 2018, 514 whites were murdered by blacks, while 234 blacks were murdered by whites. Blacks committed 3,177 murders altogether, while whites committed 3,014 murders. There were a total of 6,573 murders. That means that blacks, who make up about 13% of the population, are responsible for 48% of all murders. White people, who make up 63% of the population, are responsible for about 46% of all murders.

I think it's safe to say that skin color does not explain these disparities, and that things like poverty and other cultural factors play a huge role, and all of that demands study and examination, but to suggest that blacks are the innocent victims of racially motivated murder at the hands of a racist society, and that blacks should live in fear of the police, is preposterous. If anything, the statistics show unequivocally that if anything, whites should be much more fearful of blacks than the other way around. Of course, looking at it that way solves nothing if left at that. We need solutioins, but ignoring the facts because it's too uncomfortable benefits no one, and only slams the door on honest, productive dialogue that has any chance of bringing about change.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Apparently because he deserved it...

Aug 16, 2020, 3:02 PM

https://www.infowars.com/leftist-5-year-old-boy-deserved-to-be-shot-in-the-head-for-his-white-privilege/

Re: Apparently because he deserved it...

Aug 16, 2020, 4:20 PM

Your article location is part of your problem. Infowars is a known fake site founded by Alex Jones who repots things like 911 attack was planned by USA and that school shootings are stagged.

Tigers don't fall for stuff like this. Get your news from real sites. They have some real stories mixed in with fake ones. So far I've seen throughout this posting 3 fake news sites, but this site topped the cake. If you really went to Clemson then you know better than to even log onto these sites.

Black lives matter. There's absolutely nothing to argue about this. It's a simple phrase saying that Black Lives Matter.

One nut job said this.***

Aug 16, 2020, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Apparently because he deserved it... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another nut job said looting Gucci was okay because it

Aug 16, 2020, 5:42 PM

would mean those people “could eat” ... it was ‘reparations’ for slavery.

No shortage of nut jobs out there.

Aug 16, 2020, 3:40 PM
Protest.jpg(131.6 K)

Aug 16, 2020, 4:51 PM

Officer Derrick Chauvin ... arrested, charged, probably spend many years in prison.

Arrested and charged is not the issue. Where is the ‘outrage’ ?

Bruh....***

Aug 16, 2020, 4:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because liberals are too stupid to know

Aug 16, 2020, 8:10 PM

they caused this and will cause more senseless murders of white people by blacks. Plus add on top of that the MSM is totally leftists. Too much Kamala to cover (just ask Willie).

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic