Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Their will has been broken
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Their will has been broken

Sep 30, 2018, 8:02 PM

I don't normally do this but I've seen a few posts here of the coot board today.... This one had me laughing

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/will-we-hear-about-a-dec-1-game-this-week.277163/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both boards(FGF & Cocky Talk) have been

Sep 30, 2018, 8:06 PM

VERY entertaining today.

They are just one more loss away from major DeCootments to start ! IT'S COMING!

They will have, at minimum, three more losses...

Sep 30, 2018, 8:20 PM

v. Texas A & M, Florida and Clemson.

Missouri, Ole Miss and Tennessee are all toss-up games for them but it's highly doubtful they win all three.

They're staring straight down the barrel at a 6 - 5 season at best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This is the best paragraph...

Sep 30, 2018, 8:10 PM

Waited all year for football and were already miserable. God why did I have to be born a Gamecock?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Looks like they should schedule a game at Hawai'i on Dec 1.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:14 PM

Isn't that the customary game for a team not going to a bowl?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like they should schedule a game at Hawai'i on Dec 1.

Sep 30, 2018, 9:43 PM

That is actually genius . You need to let Ray Tanker know of this immediately , owensb01 !
They'll be the belle of the Honolulu ball ... and traditional Coot fights are still allowed in many places on Hawaii .

I'd call it Rainbow Warriors 40-17 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Their will has been broken

Sep 30, 2018, 8:15 PM

I don't normally do this but I've seen a few posts here of the coot board today.... This one had me laughing

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/will-we-hear-about-a-dec-1-game-this-week.277163/

This made me laugh and then I felt sad for him

"I can remember going to W/B and rooting for fla state. My brother turned me into a gamecock fan. I may never forgive him.

I have never not once ever felt even remotely sad for them.

Sep 30, 2018, 8:23 PM

Those mouthy, deluded, ignorant inbreds deserve every manner of pain, suffering, misery, and heartache that can possibly befall them and their perennial doormat of a program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t hold back BigCUFan

Sep 30, 2018, 9:55 PM

Tell us how you really feel!

Coincidentally, I agree with you 100%!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Frankly I'm not sure I emphasized my disdain quite enough***

Sep 30, 2018, 10:10 PM

Sep 30, 2018, 8:26 PM

"Maybe attendance would be helped if it was not televised. I doubt the SEC would want us competing with Atlanta that day anyway."

They are afraid of all those people who would tune out the SEC Championship Game and watch Marshall play 5outh Carolina instead?

Sep 30, 2018, 8:30 PM

Hahahaha! Is it wrong for me to take delight in their misery? To me they made that mistake by choosing the lamecocks. Life is about choices . Bottom line ! Make better choices.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 8:34 PM

Jonze21 thou. Annual A$$ whooping by Clemson. True statement. Hardly heard from coots!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Josh Belk will save them!

Sep 30, 2018, 8:58 PM

(The Dunkin Doughnut franchise, I mean.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Josh Belk will save them!

Sep 30, 2018, 9:46 PM

TINN

( Truth , but not nice ;) )

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 30, 2018, 9:39 PM

Lord!! Hahahaha the weed eater bowl??? LAMO!

Sep 30, 2018, 9:57 PM

This search party will need a search party , a safe word and somewhere to rally and tell the faithful that there aren't any D-1 CFB teams that fit their criteria ... in the world this year .

DB23

Sep 30, 2018, 10:16 PM

The real irony is that THEY are the D-1 punching bag .
That call would begin with something like...

" Mr . Tanner , Ray Tanner is on line 1 " .

DB23

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic