Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Hopkins ranked as top WR on NFL board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Football Player Update: Hopkins ranked as top WR on NFL board

Mar 11, 2013, 1:52 PM

Hopkins ranked as top WR on NFL board

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This "not the biggest/fastest" I keep seeing is silly

Mar 11, 2013, 2:13 PM

I think we're a little too focused on measurables these days. You need only look at the Logan Thomas fixation to see that.

It's like they keep pointing this "not the biggest/fastest" thing out with Nuk like it actually matters, when in reality, he's been destroying bigger/faster people his whole career.

Can't wait to see him shut these fools up.

Couldn't agree more.***

Mar 11, 2013, 2:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jake Locker syndrome, been hearing for the longest time how

Mar 11, 2013, 2:33 PM [ in reply to This "not the biggest/fastest" I keep seeing is silly ]

gifted he is. Well his teams sucked at Washington, and Tennessee isn't doing much with him either. At some point, you have to ask yourself does this kid with all of the "measurables" go out and win? Tom Brady sucks on paper, but he's a winner. Matt Barkley was a winner on paper, but his team was garbage this year with some of the best WRs in the country, supposedly.

he ran a 4.4 this past week so i'd be good with that

Mar 11, 2013, 2:44 PM [ in reply to This "not the biggest/fastest" I keep seeing is silly ]

his upside is his work ethic and competitive attitude. thats gonna get him cred in the long run.

Snatching the ball with your hands at its highest point

Mar 11, 2013, 3:53 PM

can't be over looked either. Oh yea, and his route running along with the way he can turn DB's with his feet and body won't be frowned upon. Ask All-American Eric Reid from LSU.....he knows all about it. Can you imagine if Nuk had SEC speed! LOL!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the nfl sees clay; they believe so much in their ability to

Mar 11, 2013, 2:55 PM [ in reply to This "not the biggest/fastest" I keep seeing is silly ]

make football players that measurables are pushed to the forefront.

you can't coach height. you can't coach speed.

give them a football player with those attributes, they believe in absolutes that they will coach the rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their logic is hilarious.

Mar 11, 2013, 2:38 PM

he's not the biggest or the fastest but he is the best one available, this proves that measurables don't tell the whole story and yet these are some of the key factors in determining a draft pick's stock.

Re: Football Player Update: Hopkins ranked as top WR on NFL board

Mar 11, 2013, 5:04 PM

Goodness gracious people... You all seem to be griping about the unfair evaluation of players based only on the "measurables" nevertheless this publication has Nuk as the top rated WR, as do many of the other publications. What are you angry for?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't take their word for it, just ask LSU....

Mar 11, 2013, 9:24 PM

they'll be able to describe in detail who tore their ### open on new years eve.

They won't have the details

Mar 11, 2013, 11:27 PM

They were too busy faking injuries to try and slow him down.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic