Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots see the writing on the wall...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Coots see the writing on the wall...

Apr 20, 2018, 9:52 PM

Just read their forum about our recruiting...love it!

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/recruiting.264711/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Old news from days ago!!!***

Apr 20, 2018, 10:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Old news from days ago!!!***

Apr 21, 2018, 1:32 PM

Just saw it, gees, take a loretab or a Prozac if this 4 day old post upsets you.

Re: Coots see the writing on the wall...

Apr 20, 2018, 10:24 PM

They're in a pitch dark tunnel and the train has stopped. No sign of light and as in a thick fog , they cannot tell now which way they should go .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Usuck Players commenting on the boards tooz

Apr 20, 2018, 10:55 PM

I’m pretty sure Jake “5 head” commented on there.

Ahhh the value of an $CU education....

Apr 21, 2018, 7:49 AM

Bless his poor ignorant misinformed and deluded little chicken heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Usuck Players commenting on the boards tooz

Apr 21, 2018, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Usuck Players commenting on the boards tooz ]

This has to be a troll job, but with this fanbase I wouldn’t be surprised if this person was being serious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Usuck Players commenting on the boards tooz

Apr 21, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Usuck Players commenting on the boards tooz ]

Ha ha

Apr 20, 2018, 11:03 PM

As a whole, I think you’re giving them way too much credit. They are not that smart in general.

Most of them have

Apr 20, 2018, 11:06 PM

Wised up and stopped wearing usuck apparel. It sucks cause then you could tell who’s a real dumba$$ or not.

Apr 21, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots see the writing on the wall... ]

True

Apr 20, 2018, 11:07 PM

they just need someone who can read it.

That carolinamike864 sounds logical, for a coot!!

Apr 20, 2018, 11:46 PM

"Like it or not, the truth of the matter is... the Clemson brand is white hot right now. They've been in the CFB Playoffs 3 straight years, won a nat'l title over Bama, and lost a close one to Bama. Doesn't get much better than that. And they've had the luxury of being able to pick and choose in recruiting... small classes, but quality over quantity. Their last 2 classes were only 17 and 14, while other teams were taking the full 25.

But this year, they have the full allotment of schollies to give, and I fear they are going to rack up big time. Everything is lining up - media exposure, top notch facilities, and a stable coaching staff that are relentless in recruiting. Bottom line... if we're going to beat them anytime soon, it will have to be coaching & scheme, because the talent gap is not closing, it's getting bigger."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That carolinamike864 sounds logical, for a coot!!

Apr 21, 2018, 11:56 AM

A few select chicken fans in Soda City will candidly admit what CMike discussed. The rest will come to what sense they have when Muscrap’s hurry up largely falls flat due to a lack of depth on both lines. To many failed drives will result in a tired defense and finger pointing when they get beaten by superior foes.

Go Tigers!

The wake me up when they're signing 5 star linemen guy...

Apr 21, 2018, 1:11 AM

I hope he's awake cause that's been done. He said 5 star linemen, which side Offense...Mitch Hyatt and Jackson Carmen. But since he followed "linemen" with linebackers, I'd say he meant defense...oh you've never heard of the 2 best defensive tackles in the country Mr. Christian Wilkins and Mr. De ter Lawerence. Just ask your linemen and QB, they can tell you all about them. Maybe he meant ends...oh yeah #1 WDE and #1 SDE this past class...introducing KJ Henry and Xavier Thomas. I'm sure your guys will get to be very familiar. Linebackers well there's Tre Lamar and Shaq Smith. Secondary, AJ was one of those 5 star guys.

Man there are 5's all over the place. Clemson probably has more 5's in kne position group than Sakerlina has on their entire roster.

They don’t have any.

Apr 21, 2018, 7:28 AM

They’ ve had maybe three ever, Clowney, Lattimore, Culliver. How many of the best players on their current roster are there because we didn’t have room? Otre Smith, Bryan Edwards, Jamyest Williams, at least. And how many would have chosen us over them if they had offers? A whole lot.

Apr 21, 2018, 7:37 AM

They've never won anything and deep down inside, know they never will.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic