Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The thing about Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

The thing about Feaster

Apr 24, 2019, 3:05 PM

since he's been here he's progressed from primarily a speed guy to one who can also get those tough yards. I hope he stays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: The thing about Feaster

Apr 24, 2019, 3:06 PM

Yes! Excellent downhill runner and very valuable to the team. Also blocks well

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 3:22 PM

I mean, why would he leave? We run multiple backs and he will get major playing time this season, very likely play in the ACC championship game, and VERY possibly in the national championship game. He would be a virtual lock for the NFL. I think there's more here than meets the eye.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:57 PM

I guess it depends on what a person considers to be a lot of playing time. Last year he averaged about 5 carries per game. Choice will be gone this year, but Dixon will have another year of experience. He'll likely be looking at 10 carries or less per game unless injuries occur. Someone may look at that as being a lot of playing time, but maybe he won't? Maybe he wants to go somewhere and be the main guy and improve his draft stock further.

Unfortunately, the more likely reality is that if he

Apr 24, 2019, 6:58 PM

suddenly has a season with 200+ carries, his body gets used up unnecessarily, with a MUCH higher chance of injury. Wish him well and hope that is not the case.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: The thing about Feaster ]

You are probably right. Two of Feaster’s most recent tweets are troubling to me.

“If they crossed you once they will cross you again without hesitation”.

“No matter how hard you go, you can’t beat politics”.

Sounds to me that he may not be a happy Tiger.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 7:35 PM

The thing all these players who come to a school like a Clemson, Alabama, Ohio St, Georgia, LSU, Florida St. is - the recruiting process "never stops"! Every year the coaches for that school are looking to get better! If that means they bring in a guy at your position; your job is to beat them out, period! If not, take the reps you get.
I concur, those tweets are troublesome. I am pretty sure unless you are going off what your heart says only, "he has to realize Etienne is more explosive"! A good RB coming out of HS most likely b/c of his pass catching ability and his pure raw speed. Block it well and give him a lane and he's your guy! If he has to make someone miss; different matter!
I wish him well; but I wish if that is what he tweeted: "he would just stop"!
Don't drag a negative cloud over it. Just go and wish everyone well!
The opportunities were given. Were they taken advantage of?
Wasn't healthy. Not a politics thing. Didn't get the YPC you wanted, the same line blocked for you blocked for the other guys when you were a young player.

IDK - no problem with pursuing chasing your dream. Just don't drag the program or coaches into it. They gave you a chance TF.

((((If that's what he tweeted; I didn't see it)))))

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, and there is no need for those type of

Apr 24, 2019, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Re: The thing about Feaster ]

comments , unless you really feel that way , which is the problem , and...you still shouldn't make those comments publicly , does not help you on the next job interview, imho ..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 4:01 PM

If he does go I hope he goes to northwestern. Imagine him and Hunter Johnson win the big 10 championship! Two 5 star players for them!

Apr 24, 2019, 7:10 PM

For me, the thing about Feaster is that I don't believe he's an every down back like ETN. At his lighter speedier weight, I don't think he can physically hold up to 20+ carries a game over 12 and possibly more games a year.

Clemson is the perfect situation for him to showcase his skills and speed for the NFL. If he's hurt by mid season somewhere he's carrying the full load, then he's no longer in the spotlight for the NFL.

Whatever he decides, I hope he's successful and staying at Clemson wouldn't be bad either.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: The thing about Feaster ]

I was thinking Missouri with Kelly but both works!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic