Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The team is still on social media
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 6,490

The team is still on social media

Oct 16, 2017, 11:13 AM

Years past there was a social media ban until the end of the season. This year more than ever the players are posting on Instagram, Twitter, etc... It's like all focus and leadership has left the room. We still have Wilkins who's a proven leader, but that's pretty much it. KB Is a leader too. Most of the guys that's still on social media are upperclassmen who has the chance at an NFL roster next season. Hope they're not looking in future already, like a couple former players who gave up/in before the season ended.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The team is still on social media

Oct 16, 2017, 11:16 AM

I personally haven't seen any of that, so I am not sure what you're talking about.

You're falling for all these newbies.***

Oct 16, 2017, 11:18 AM

Don't feed the chickens***

Oct 16, 2017, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: The team is still on social media ]

Back to the coop------->***

Oct 16, 2017, 11:32 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Troll Alert!!***

Oct 16, 2017, 11:36 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Links or GTFO.***

Oct 16, 2017, 11:36 AM

King Coot is in the house.***

Oct 16, 2017, 11:40 AM

Oct 16, 2017, 5:44 PM

All of you are ####### idiots , and yes i had to resort to name calling because y'all think I'm lying, when there's no reason for me to lie!!!! Follow Deon Cain , van Smith, Isiah Simmons to name a few. They post on Instagram regularly, not pictures but those little 30 second videos. Hell Deon cain made a video Thursday walking thru the carrier dome, van Smith had a video of him watching the Steelers game. On Twitter you can go to their history and see what they've been liking and what not. Do some research instead of old farts who doesn't know ### about Instagram and Twitter.

All the positive things i say about Clemson football you ignore! But soon as i say the players are still on social media, all of a sudden im a coot.

Oct 16, 2017, 5:56 PM

Did you think they wouldn't be on social media at all? Even in the past I'm sure players got on and liked tweets, etc.

Not a big deal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2017, 9:33 PM

Well if that's the case, truthfully, Dabo has lost control. Because social media for the players is still off limits according the Dabo himself. It's true or not true. Not both.

Oct 16, 2017, 9:47 PM

Players have liked and retweeted things in the past including Deshaun Watson

Oct 16, 2017, 8:39 PM [ in reply to Re: The team is still on social media ]

That's the equivalent of using snapchat. WHo cares if they post a 15 second snapchat story. Even when they have the "social media ban" they still use the apps, they just don't post. You will still see them like pictures and tweets every so often. But Deon Cain taking a 15 second video of the Carrier Dome is definitely the primary reason why we lost on Friday night. He should be ashamed.

Oct 16, 2017, 10:10 PM

I don't think there's a problem with them still being on social media. They're college kids who's on their phone everyday so of course they're still gonna be on social media. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, i was just posting to be posting didn't think it would #### you guys off but this is Tigernet , I've should've known better.

Not that I don’t trust you but I looked at Deon’s

Oct 16, 2017, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: The team is still on social media ]

social media...nothing new posted to his twitter or Instagram since before the season.

Van Smith instagram is private. Doesn’t have twitter that I can find.

Isaiah Simmons hasn’t posted anything since the season.

I assume you can provide some links? I won’t hold my breath.

Re: Not that I don’t trust you but I looked at Deon’s

Oct 16, 2017, 10:44 PM

They don't have to post to be on social media. Go back to Cain's Twitter, check out what he's been liking the last couple days... Saturday he "liked" a play from the Auburn Lsu game . Same for van and a few.more players. They're not posting yes, but their still on it daily. Instagram you can record a video then it deletes by itself in 24 hours... I have no reason to lie my man, just do a little more research and you'll see.

I don’t think they ever had a ban on looking at

Oct 16, 2017, 10:56 PM

social media. They aren’t supposed to post during the season and as far as I can tell all they do is like some posts...not posting. HTH.

It's not a full on Nazi ban

Oct 16, 2017, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Re: The team is still on social media ]

They can log on, retweet, like, share etc. I'm sure posting videos is fine if it's just general things like walking through the dome. The main point is that they are not posting personal beliefs/thoughts. The point is to avoid anything they say being able to cause problems and avoid a situation like Zeke Elliot at Ohio State after they lost two years ago. No one is going to be offended by deon Cain walking on the field (except people on Tnet).

If Dabo made it a true 100% ban 1. No one would follow that and 2. All the players would be pi$$ed. Social media is everything in today's world especially for someone 18-21 years old and there is no way you are going to keep them off it. Plus I'm pretty sure the ban is a team vote and the players decide what's allowed and what's not, not Dabo. It was Dabo in the beginning but there was an article about how the team captains took it over after the first year.

Oct 16, 2017, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Re: The team is still on social media ]

You are a coot , no doubt about it. If not a coot ...why make post after post with negative connotation about Clemson , why this one ?

No you're a coot alright .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 16, 2017, 11:20 PM

I thought you were one of the good guys. Go look at my recent posts and come back and let me know if I'm still a coot...

I posted because i didn't think it was a big deal. Obviously, i was wrong with all you guys throwing hissy fits. There's nothing negative about my post either....

Oct 16, 2017, 10:08 PM

Deshaun retweet 10/10/16

https://twitter.com/DJGordn86/status/785555810764091392

Oct 16, 2017, 10:13 PM

Ok since we know they are still on social media this year and last , why was it such a problem when i made this Post? It's the truth!!!

Oct 16, 2017, 11:06 PM

Cause it's just stupid. There was no reason to post it in the first place. They're 18-21 year olds. Let them live without being scrutinized for every action

Oct 16, 2017, 11:17 PM

Lol dude I'm just as young as them... I've already said i don't think there's a problem with them being on social media still.

Replies: 23
| visibility 6,490
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic