Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The talking heads at E$ecPN are so full of ****....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

The talking heads at E$ecPN are so full of ****....

Sep 29, 2014, 8:10 AM

their eyes are brown.

Georgia struggles AT HOME to beat an unranked Tennessee team that has won exactly three conference games (Kentucky (twice) and South Carolina) in the last two years, yet the game was an example of how Georgia is capable of overcoming adversity.

Texas A&M needs overtime to beat an unranked Arkansas team that finished 3 - 9 last year and 4- 8 in 2012. That shows that A&M really is a complete team which is indicative of a championship caliber team.

FSU has to rally in the 4th quarter to beat an unranked NC State team ON THE ROAD and at a place where FSU is just 3 - 5 in its last eight trips but's what is the concensus. FSU had to fight to remain unbeated and is clearly not the same team they were last year and should probably drop at least one if not two spots in the polls.

Do these clowns even realize or care how rediculously stupid they sound with their hypocritical double talk? Their ongoing attempts to influence voters and manipulate the polls is sickening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The talking heads at E$ecPN are so full of ****....

Sep 29, 2014, 8:16 AM

watching only Fox or CNN. You just have to examine the facts and ignore the interpretations. As you've shown, it's not that tough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2014, 8:40 AM

I completely agree CT 1988

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Squirrels will always appear balloon-faced, when

Sep 29, 2014, 8:42 AM

their mouths are full of nuts.

I really don't think I need to say more....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2014, 8:47 AM

You do realize that one plays in the ACC and the others in the SEC, right? Never mind all the parity with scholarship restrictions. Nothing to talk about there, since the media has told us there is one completely dominant league and all. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What ever happened to objective and unbiased reporting***

Sep 29, 2014, 8:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

There is no such thing***

Sep 29, 2014, 8:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2014, 8:53 AM

Watching A&M and Arkansas, Arkansas fakes punt and punter keeps around left side for 50 yard TD. Announcers speak about how much speed the punters in the SEC have. Funny!

When a ACC team beats another, it's because the league is so weak. When a SEC team beats another, it's because of such balance in their league.

They know exactly how hypocritical they're being

Sep 29, 2014, 9:09 AM

Everyone in the country, except perhaps the SEC and its fans, can see how blatantly obvious it is that ESPN has whored itself out to the SEC.

But they're not going to change anything about it as long as (1) the SEC dollars keep rolling in, (2) there are no significant challenges to their control of college sports.

Do you think FSU looks strong? I don't.

Sep 29, 2014, 9:12 AM

We should have easily beat them, then NC State (who is awful) takes them to the wire, even with their starting QB.

FSU is not as good as last year, and their child-like QB is causing them problems that are seeping into their performance.

Now are those other two teams very good? Not like they were saying, so I see your point there. But it is fair of them to criticize FSU.

Sep 29, 2014, 9:14 AM

Pointing this out on Tigernet is like preaching to the choir. You guys need to be on Twitter, then you can hit them up instantly, others can see it and RETWEET it and then there's pressure created. Nothing gets done from complaining on here!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic