Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
34 yards in 33 carries last night. Do any of you seriously
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

34 yards in 33 carries last night. Do any of you seriously

Nov 8, 2020, 9:56 AM

think we can win a natty with the O Line we have? It doesn't matter what calls Elliott makes. It doesn't matter what defense BV puts out on the field. If we can't get 1 yard to extend a game-killing drive in 3 plays, we deserve to lose.

I don't think ND is elite, either. They would get crushed by either O310 St. or Bama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: 34 yards in 33 carries last night. Do any of you seriously

Nov 8, 2020, 9:57 AM

Yes we can. Last night was a team scheming to stop the run and make a freshman QB beat them with his arm.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 10:06 AM

That is laughable. Teams have been doing that to us since the UVA game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 8, 2020, 10:15 AM

Not really. No one dares TL to beat them with his arm because he has shown over and over he can burn them when they try to stack the box. DJ is great but he doesn’t have all the skill of TL...yet. The offense played well enough to to win. The problem last night wasn’t the running game. It was the decimated defense.

The scheming to stop the run qualifier has played out. We

Nov 8, 2020, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: 34 yards in 33 carries last night. Do any of you seriously ]

haven't been able to run the ball all year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, we are probably several teams best rush d

Nov 8, 2020, 1:35 PM

Performances this yr. I said a few weeks ago that liberty had 370 yds against cuse and that I am sure cuse set out to stop what they knew was coming. Then they play us knowing TL can torch them and we supposedly “take what is given” meaning not trying to force the issue. We didn’t take much and haven’t for the past month

Nov 8, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: 34 yards in 33 carries last night. Do any of you seriously ]

You are living in fantasyland. Clearly you have not been paying attention to our Russian game this year. I actually feel bad for ETN because he could be putting up monster numbers this year but it’s not happening because our OL it’s terrible and run blocking. Even against some bad teams we weren’t able to run the ball well this year!

Nov 8, 2020, 1:39 PM

There were a LOT of other factors, BUT there's no way to ignore the truth of this.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 2:46 PM

It’s amazing how many ostriches are on this board. No one is attacking these young men on a personal level, but our OL has a long way to go to be where they need to be and you guys talking about “the box” need to either get your head out of the sand or take up crochet.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic