Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The rulings will be overturned by game time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 8,550

The rulings will be overturned by game time

Dec 24, 2018, 2:47 PM

With the B sample of testing.

There are TONS of false readings for ostarine.

I trust and believe our players and don't think for one second Dex would have knowingly taken (or needed) this supplement.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The rulings will be overturned by game time

Dec 24, 2018, 2:48 PM

I hope you are right....my heart sank when I read this post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a doubt in my mind. Just think...

Dec 24, 2018, 2:52 PM

Do you really think Dex needs any supplements? Or he's that stupid?

Our team has been to the playoffs four consecutive times and knew exactly the timing of the drug testing leading up to it.

Pretty sure it comes in hair products, etc.

Dec 24, 2018, 2:49 PM

So many possible sources.

Like I said, would be shocked if B sample did not vindicate them.

Re: Pretty sure it comes in hair products, etc.

Dec 24, 2018, 2:54 PM

Would this mean they are suspended for the Championship game as well if we beat ND?

No, B sample would vindicate them entirely, even for

Dec 24, 2018, 2:56 PM

ND game.

Once they get a better read on the actual drug threshholds in their body, will be obvious it was in very trace amounts. They don't test Ostarine like marijuana, etc based on threshholds. In other words, you could have THC metabolites in your system but still pass the drug test based on threshhold levels accounting for margin of error. Not for Ostarine.

The B sample will get down to the nitty gritty and show the chem in very very trace amounts, if at all.

did you say hair products? oh noooooooooo

Dec 24, 2018, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure it comes in hair products, etc. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If B sample is also positive, it's a 1 year ban by the NCAA

Dec 24, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty sure it comes in hair products, etc. ]

Dexter would obviously turn his attention to the NFL, but will probably have some implications to deal with there as well.

Both Braden and Zack would be ineligible for all of next season.

Ostarine isn't legally present in anything (including hair products). It is not approved for human consumption. If the B sample doesn't come back negative then this will be a massive story.

How did 3 players get this substance into their bodies? Who gave it to them? How did they acquire it? You better believe heads will roll over this deal.

That said, I'd say there's probably a 90% chance the B sample will come back negative. As mentioned before, there are a ton of false positives with ostarine, which is why they have the B sample anyway.

Great post, thanks for clarification. It is my understanding

Dec 24, 2018, 3:31 PM

That Ostarine incidentally leaks into hair products, food, energy drinks, etc at the manufacturing sites where they are outsourced (see Arizona bball player).

Do you have any more info on the likelihood of this?

Re: Great post, thanks for clarification. It is my understanding

Dec 24, 2018, 5:41 PM

The Arizona players dad admitted to putting Ostarine in a energy drink he gave to his kid. Nothing “leached” into the drink.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 2:54 PM

After I saw the details I’m not concerned... This is garbage and will likely get overturned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup

Dec 24, 2018, 3:00 PM

Just another distraction.

Would have probably been a much better idea to reserve judgement and not make this announcement until AFTER the B sample.

Hoods post strongly disagrees***

Dec 24, 2018, 3:13 PM

Dec 24, 2018, 3:14 PM

I highly doubt it

Depends on when the B sample results come in...

Dec 24, 2018, 3:15 PM

If they #### around until after the 29th then obviously my premise won't hold water.

Dec 24, 2018, 4:17 PM

That's a huge problem with urine tests... almost anything can show a false positive. Ibuprofen can test positive for barbituates etc... I have friends who almost lost their professional licenses because of false positives that mass spectrometry had to vindicate. One friend had benadryl show up as meth. The mass spectrometry showed it was in fact Benadryl. He almost lost his job and nursing license over it.

Dec 24, 2018, 7:08 PM

Yt? here should be legal recourse to recoup massive damages for false positives. Sample b, B.S., test sample A correctly in the first place.

Dec 24, 2018, 4:18 PM

I don’t say this in a smart way... how are you so sure about this and what makes you such an expert?

He's so sure because he hopes to be sure

Dec 24, 2018, 5:26 PM

And he's not an expect. Sample B comes from the same stock as sample A. It will likely have the same results as sample A. These three will, most likely, not play in the Cotton Bowl.

Re: He's so sure because he hopes to be sure

Dec 24, 2018, 6:43 PM

Sample A is a quick urinalysis test. Sample B is a significantly more in depth spectrometer/gas chromatography to actually break down the molecular compounds of EVERYTHING in the urine. It is not a guaruntee that Sample B will also be ppsitive since they use 2 entirely different testing methods.

Dec 24, 2018, 5:32 PM

I would like to believe you but if there are tons of false positives then why no news on the other 3 teams? I think we are being hosed.

not so sure

Dec 24, 2018, 5:34 PM

Google “Allonzo Trier and Ostarine”.

In 2016 this Arizona Wildcat basketball player had a trace amount detected and was suspended by the NCAA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2018, 6:33 PM

I hope you're right and not because you're looking through orange glasses.

Replies: 22
| visibility 8,550
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic