Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The right has found their new boogy man
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 597

The right has found their new boogy man

Jan 7, 2020, 8:10 AM

and it's the left.

No more Hillary this, Hillary that.

Now they are demonizing "liberuls" harder than ever before.

Painting anybody who votes for a Democrat as the enemy.

The rhetoric is borderline marching orders.

But those deplorables need somebody to hate.

Crazy times we live in.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Is it OK to criticize trolls?***

Jan 7, 2020, 8:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

kinda think that goes both ways...

Jan 7, 2020, 8:12 AM

Can no longer have respectful debates in this country with people you disagree with. The goal of everyone seems to destroy those they disagree with. After all, if someone thinks differently than you, they must be stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: kinda think that goes both ways...

Jan 7, 2020, 8:15 AM

Youre wrong franc. Youre stupid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know***

Jan 7, 2020, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: kinda think that goes both ways...

Jan 7, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to kinda think that goes both ways... ]

Nah the kind of thing he’s describing is a right wing thing. Republicans, particularly evangelicals, truly believe Satanic forces are leading the Democratic Party. Heard it many times.

It's not even really the "right"

Jan 7, 2020, 8:20 AM

There are plenty of legitimate conservatives and people on the right who haven't jumped on this crazy train.

It's the rabid, vocal Trump supporters. They will call anyone who doesn't support Dear Leader and their insane groupthink "libs," "libtards," or "libbies".

That sure makes a lot of liberals against them since Trump supporters are the minority in America.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I agree with Newt yesterday. It's a new Republican

Jan 7, 2020, 8:24 AM

party emerging. Spearheaded by Trump and the silent "moderates" in the GOP.

A Republican party who has so far been restrained from crossing over the line of Idiocracy levels, but is now full force plowing ahead. Where blatant racism is comfortably ignored or shared. Brown people bad. Where authoritarian under the guise of patriotism is celebrated.

We saw small echos of it during the Tea Party movement. But they were before their time.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Calling folks racist has one outcome.

Jan 7, 2020, 8:29 AM

It ends any discussion. You win this argument, let's see how you do in Nov when the people speak with their vote.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thankfully it does. When Trump supporters are

Jan 7, 2020, 8:32 AM

actively pushing anti-Islamic propaganda on multiple social media sites, there is no allowance for discussion.

But these Trump snowflakes have to cry about it... WAAA THEY WON'T LET ME BE RACIST

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

Except when they actually are racist.

Jan 7, 2020, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Calling folks racist has one outcome. ]

And there has been a minority faction emerging from this Trump/new GOP crowd that is blatantly white supremacist. Hell, the president employs a white nationalist as one of his top advisers!

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I will agree that it is a minority. For now.

Jan 7, 2020, 8:46 AM

However, its not only an extremely loud minority, it is a tugboat in the party pulling the overall ship into a new lane.

2008 called, it wants its racism accusations back

Jan 7, 2020, 11:51 AM [ in reply to I agree with Newt yesterday. It's a new Republican ]

Kind of old and stale now, nobody GAF except white liberals.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Freedom caucus has taken over the pub party

Jan 7, 2020, 2:56 PM [ in reply to I agree with Newt yesterday. It's a new Republican ]

these are the guys that Boehner called "anarchists" and Krauthammer called the "suicide squad." We saw how irrational and emotional they were during the impeachment hearings and it's echoed in their supporters. They are nihilists with every intention of breaking our government and institutions down and it's a little weird how little attention they get from the media and the public. They aren't conservative. They are the RHINOs that they so easily dismiss other true conservative republicans as being. We wonder how anyone could look at Trump and think he's doing a good job, but that's because we're coming from a place where we care about our Government sustaining and being that "shining city upon a hill" for the rest of the world. To the freedom caucus and Trump supporters the more foolish and incompetent our government looks the better. And Trump is the embodiment of foolish and incompetent. He's their Captain America, seemingly perfect in every way like he was designed in a lab--"Captain Covfefe."

As long as they are in charge of the Republican Party it will continue to go down the path of self-destruction. The changing demographics were always going to make it hard for the Republicans to sustain without changing their platform, but by allowing the Freedom Caucus/Trump to set their future direction they have expedited their demise.

And just to note: I don't like the direction of the left is going either as I think our government is best when we are more centrist and not being led by the extremes. But the left isn't being led by government hating nihilists so I don't see them as much of a threat...yet.

Re: Freedom caucus has taken over the pub party

Jan 7, 2020, 5:25 PM

It's worth noting there are plenty of government-hating radical leftists out there out to tear the entire system down as well. I've met a few diehard Communists for instance who still to this day remain almost religiously convinced that despite setbacks it's still an inevitable historical process that Communism must one day displace Capitalism...and they're eager for the time they can hop on and give history a push. And incidentally, shoot all the rich capitalist pigs in the process.

Their ilk is rarer these days, but they're still lurking about. History being the way it is, they'll probably get their moment eventually again too.

I mentioned the need for centrists to be in control

Jan 7, 2020, 5:30 PM

and it's important that the left not fall prey to what has happened to the republican party, but in the present situation those you speak of are not in control of the party and the equivalence to what is happening in the Republican party is not there. Imagine if those you are talking about were in control? That close to the situation the Republicans are facing right now.

Re: The right has found their new boogy man

Jan 7, 2020, 8:35 AM

That’s probably because liberals keep proving to rational people that they are dangerous idiots.

Re: The right has found their new boogy man

Jan 7, 2020, 8:38 AM

Image result for see gif

Do you realize how extreme your views are?

Jan 7, 2020, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: The right has found their new boogy man ]

If you ate dinner with most people in the country, they would not believe you were real.

I still don't.

Jan 7, 2020, 11:23 AM

Best troll account I've ever seen. Either he's a raging liberal who enjoys portraying a ridiculous caricature of a Trumptard, or he's a paid troll tasked with deliberately spreading disinformation.

It's actually pretty impressive, even if it is one of the factors that make this board so lutz

I'm pretty far right, not religious, and despise Trump

Jan 7, 2020, 5:32 PM

I have nowhere to go politically.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 597
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic