Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The refs in this ballgame made me question my sanity!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,988

The refs in this ballgame made me question my sanity!

Nov 25, 2018, 1:12 AM

Because I haven't seen a crew that bad in a long time. Two offensive pass interferences that I remember. Zero holding calls on USC (when it was clear as day on the edges and wr screens). A disconcerting signal leading to delay of game. I could go on and on. I'm surprised they even called hands to the face on USC (Bama crew failed that one miserably) . Alot of these calls if you go back were on 3rd down and they extended drives for SC. If they don't call pass interference on Nolan Turner (USC punts and that's one TD off the board) . Just blew my mind how many were aiding penalties. Reminded me of that Pitt Game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The refs in this ballgame made me question my sanity!

Nov 25, 2018, 1:15 AM

Pretend it is their job to discretely control who beats the point spread. Still think they were bad at their job?

Yes. They weren't discrete at all.***

Nov 25, 2018, 5:50 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 1:16 AM

1st 3rd down blatant hold on Muse off the corner. I knew it would be a long night from there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 1:18 AM

They tried.

I was more worried SEC refs would make some questionable targeting calls to affect us in the ACCCG, but we steered clear of that completely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 25, 2018, 3:39 AM

I backed up the first offsides penalty and watched in slow mo. Perfectly timed rush. Thought “Here we go.”

Nov 25, 2018, 3:50 AM

I almost never complain about the football officials because that’s a part of the games BUT this crew wasn’t really that good ! I can accept a bad call if it’s close but several tonight were just not there!

Nov 25, 2018, 6:58 AM [ in reply to Re: The refs in this ballgame made me question my sanity! ]

If we are talking the 1 on Ferrell then it was not his jump, he was lined up offsides clear as day. Told my son we got a flag coming before the snap. They missed the same thing on Bryant later, lined up a good foot offsides.

Every the announcers questioned them several

Nov 25, 2018, 6:16 AM

times

I've been around too long. Told friends that the

Nov 25, 2018, 6:55 AM

crew were pieces of sh*t, calling anything they could against Clemson.

Those friends were somewhat startled, as I rarely call out officials. Last night I did, and this morning, I still think they were POS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2018, 6:59 AM

the worst calls were the PI ,1 offense and 1 defense. The call for disconcerting was bogus as well.

Nov 25, 2018, 7:03 AM

Probably the same SEC crew that called Bama penalty free game

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic