Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The positives from last night...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 503

The positives from last night...

Sep 21, 2014, 8:30 AM

Up front - there are no good losses as they all sting and tug at your heart strings. The loss last night is enough to make me sick to my stomach but I do draw some encouragement from the teams performance.

1. Overall we are just as talented as FSU and think we may even surpass them as our young guys gain experience this year. I don't see us losing to FSU in the valley next year.

2. The talent level of our young players is tremendous - McKenzie Alexander is the real deal and will be the shut-down corner that we have needed for ages. Our young receivers and running backs are also going to be something special in the coming years - especially with the Offensive line recruits that we have in the upcoming class.

3. Deshaun Watson is the real deal - does not play like an inexperienced freshman. He will win way more games than he loses and predict that he will take the program where we all want it to go in the next several years if he can stay healthy.

4. Our defense is good enough to beat anyone in college football - hats off to Coach Venables for turning this group around from the mess it was several years ago.

5. This team can and should win every game remaining on the schedule - they just have to execute to their potential.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deshaun will win more than he loses?

Sep 21, 2014, 8:33 AM

I hope you mean "against top tier programs", cause .500 football ain't gonna get it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: deshaun will win more than he loses?

Sep 21, 2014, 8:46 AM

sadly we have blown all the top tier win opportunities available to us this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The positives from last night...

Sep 21, 2014, 9:08 AM

Good Teams find a way to WIN , We find a way to Lose !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 503
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic