Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why is Sleepy Joe wearing a mask when he's giving a presser all by himself?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Why is Sleepy Joe wearing a mask when he's giving a presser all by himself?

Sep 21, 2020, 3:42 PM

Is it so you can't see his lips moving while he's lying about how Trump is "responsible for 100's of thousands of lost lives.

This type of campaigning will fail. The man has no platform, none at all. Politicians lie, then there's this disgraceful democratic attempt to run on lies, smears, and attacks on a person. It's pathetic, really.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Relevant to Clemson football how?***

Sep 21, 2020, 3:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know. Ask Spud.***

Sep 21, 2020, 3:49 PM

Sorry, wrong board..

Sep 21, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Relevant to Clemson football how?*** ]

It will be okay.

Trevor called Trump a few weeks back...

Sep 21, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Relevant to Clemson football how?*** ]

Does that count?

Re: Why is Sleepy Joe wearing a mask when he's giving a presser all by himself?

Sep 21, 2020, 3:51 PM

He is a tool, I am not sure the Electoral College is going to reward the Dem party this cycle.

Why did mods drop this here?***

Sep 21, 2020, 3:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because leaders lead by example

Sep 21, 2020, 3:55 PM

imagine how well we could have responded to the virus if Trump would have simply stated, wear a mask.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He did. Every one of us was instructed, "wear a

Sep 21, 2020, 4:11 PM

mask, wear gloves, socially distance, and wash your hands". Furthermore, governors were instructed to mandate things as needed in their states, i.e., Montana is different than New York.

It's sad how some people try to blame the POTUS and masks for the loss of lives. Spouting numbers of thousands saved lives if every man, woman, and child wore a mask.. there's ZERO science behind that type of ridiculousness. It's fake. Political nonsense.

Masks don't stop the spread of airborne respiratory viruses. If you truly believe that thousands of lives were lost, let alone the "100s of thousands" as stated by pedo-Joe, due to people being coughed on, sneezed on, or spit on, then there is truly no help for yiur lack of common sense and ignorance. This is EXACTLY why Fauchi first said masks weren't needed, and that social distancing was the true key. It's an airborne respiratory virus and goes through and around N95, surgical, and cloth masks. Please get this through your head.

Speaking of Fauchi and the rest of the covid medical team, what were they saying in February? It was exactly the same thing the POTUS was saying, considering THAT'S where he got the advice for EVERYTHING he was saying.

The only thing he went outside the covid medical team for was when he issued travel bans. Odd how you forget basically everyone ridiculing him for it. I bet you're not willing to admit the travel restrictions saved lives, are you?

Yes, masks don't work

Sep 21, 2020, 4:12 PM

we can tell from the past 100 years of medical professionals wearing them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup, I won't call you ignorant but I will say you have an

Sep 21, 2020, 4:19 PM

obvious lack of knowledge.

Surgical masks aren't worn to prevent spread of respiratory viruses in the operating room. Please, for your own sake, get a clue.

I'm assuming since you are such a genious you can

Sep 21, 2020, 4:24 PM

understand academic research?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7322812/#:~:text=In%20conclusion%2C%20evidence%20on%20the,%2DCoV%2D2%20is%20uncertain.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7253999/

LOL. You spelled genius wrong

Sep 21, 2020, 5:59 PM

And yeah, masks are good for protecting the spread of larger droplets like those emitted from coughs, sneezes, and spitting. They do not block the microparticles from things like, oh I don't know, like breathing.

When you go to Walmart with your mask on, you are not safe from emitting or receiving covid particles in the air. Period.

To suggest 100's of thousands or even thousands of people died by receiving coughs, sneezes, and spit droplets of those not wearing masks is pure, uncut ignorance at best or pure stupidity at worst.

Which are you, "genious"?

And what does the COVID virus attach to?

Sep 21, 2020, 8:42 PM

droplets you exhale/inhale.

Your stupidity is hurting my head.

Message was edited by: FBCoachSC®

You called me stupid, yet you're not "genious" enough

Sep 21, 2020, 9:55 PM

to know the microparticles in the air we're inhaling and exhaling in Walmart are too small to be captured by an N95 mask, let alone a $0.25 surgical mask or a cloth mask. And then if they don't pass right through your mask, then they are going around your mask. I think you're getting confused between SOME larger droplets in coughs, sneezes, and spit being captured, and the microparticles in the your breath. Masks do nothing or very, very little at best for those.

I'm being completely serious here - what are you not getting??

Wear your mask. I do. But don't be so naive to think you are preventing the spread of an airborne respiratory virus by doing so.

LOL that you consider Biden a leader

Sep 21, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Because leaders lead by example ]

He is a suckling PIG, nothing more, nothing less...

To be an idiot fool and wear a mask when nobody is around?

Sep 21, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Because leaders lead by example ]

Go ahead, fool.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

"TRUMP KILLED 200 million Americans, check the facts!"

Sep 21, 2020, 3:57 PM

Comeon, man, you know the thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the "look" in the middle of an attempt at a coherent thought

Sep 21, 2020, 4:12 PM

A sure sign he got lost on the teleprompter.

It's funny, because

Sep 21, 2020, 4:17 PM [ in reply to "TRUMP KILLED 200 million Americans, check the facts!" ]

Sleepy actually said this. One third of Americans have died do to the POTUS' inaction. And the media says nothing...

They must think brushing Joe's gaffes under the rug will prevent Americans from actually knowing about them?

Meawhile Joe was throwing around "racist" and "xenophobe" when Crazy Nancy wanted to party in Chinatown. These folks have mental disorders. No really.

Thats 2/3 there sport***

Sep 21, 2020, 5:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes sir, obviously. And two thirds?!

Sep 21, 2020, 6:08 PM

That's even worse! I was wondering where my two next door neighbors went. This explains it.

Posturing and its unbecoming***

Sep 21, 2020, 4:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So dumb people don't get confused.***

Sep 21, 2020, 4:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 4:44 PM

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/30/tony-evers-issues-order-requiring-face-masks-indoors-starting-saturday/5531264002/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 4:55 PM

The mask is inside out.

Is this what Fauci warned about, those wearing mask who didn't know how to wear one properly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zI5-4Mujyw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!***

Sep 21, 2020, 6:05 PM

So you think it’s OK

Sep 21, 2020, 7:47 PM

That trumps had all these rallies with no social distancing and no masks?

I was wondering the same thing,

Sep 21, 2020, 9:44 PM

watching all these football players and coaches not wearing masks or social distancing around the country. Don't they know 100's of thousands of Americans are going to die because of their lackadaisical attitudes?! I wonder if Sleepy will mention Dabo during his next teleprompter press conference, wearing his mask inside out and taking no questions?

The players get tested three times a week

Sep 21, 2020, 9:57 PM

And the coaches wear masks. Not the same thing, and you know it. The players live in a bubble. Were all those people at the rally’s tested before they were there? What about Herman Cain?

The players don't live in a bubble, coaches and players do not always wear

Sep 22, 2020, 12:27 PM

masks (not that they do much), and thousands upop thousands weren't socially distancing or wearing masks (not that they do much). Try again.

Herman Cain caught covid at the rally?? Please stop taking such gigantic leaps in the name of weak political bullcrap. You got any other people, from anywhere?

And yet again, anytime you leave the house and get around other people, you are a risk to yourself and others.

Sep 22, 2020, 5:53 AM

He is just being a leader unlike the moron in charge right now. It's a simple thing to do. Our president has cost this country 10's of billions dollars not getting it.

Joe is leading no one but dumb people.

Sep 22, 2020, 12:31 PM

He is reading whstever someone else wants him to say from teleprompters, and still making a fool out of himself.

Please explain how the president cost the country 10's of billions of dollars?

You cannot cite another comparable country in terms of leadership and balance between the economy and virus actions.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic