Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The phony witch hunt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 470

The phony witch hunt

Nov 29, 2018, 12:38 PM

has so far resulted in

193 criminal charges,

7 Guilty pleas

3 currently serving prison terms.

Meanwhile, 7 Republican Congressional investigations into Hillary Clinton resulted in Zero findings of any criminal wrong doings.

Not a bad tally as far as witch hunts go...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The phony witch hunt

Nov 29, 2018, 12:39 PM

indictments imminent.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The phony witch hunt

Nov 29, 2018, 12:41 PM

panic has set in.

How many of those charges were for collusion?

If we can remember back that far, wasn't that the original reason for all this?

Re: How many of those charges were for collusion?

Nov 29, 2018, 12:44 PM

You have to remember that all the charges of lying were about contact with Russian agents, nationals or interests. They're getting to the collusion part.

By the way, if there is not collusion, does that make Manafort, Gates, Flynn, etc, etc any less guilty?

Plus, I'll give you a dollar for every Obama campaign staffer, advisor or associate that has been indicted?

So your answer is "no"?***

Nov 29, 2018, 4:24 PM

And, it's still where this is headed.

Nov 29, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to How many of those charges were for collusion? ]

That said, the case was also opened to investigate obstruction of justice.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here is the letter appointing Mueller and the scope of the

Nov 29, 2018, 1:20 PM [ in reply to How many of those charges were for collusion? ]

investigation. As you will see, he was NOT instructed to turn a blind eye to ANY criminal activity that he uncovered, which, as even his supporters know, wasn't going to be difficult. It was well known before the election that Trump is a crook. This is not a surprise to anyone.

As for collusion, the evidence that has been made public makes it pretty obvious. When you're dealing with a bunch of pathological liars, it takes a while to work your way through the lies.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of many reasons.***

Nov 29, 2018, 2:32 PM [ in reply to How many of those charges were for collusion? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe one can hold the position that the investigation

will not result in any wrongdoing by the President (that would be tremendous news), but I don't see how anyone can hold the position that the Mueller investigation is "fake" or a "witch hunt," or a waste of time, with the results it has gotten.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm of the belief that if a special counsel is pulled

Nov 29, 2018, 4:24 PM

together to investigate someone--anyone, SOMETHING will be found. You're probably breaking a federal law right now and don't even know it.

Re: I'm of the belief that if a special counsel is pulled

Nov 29, 2018, 4:45 PM

Investigate me all you want. You'll find no broken laws.

Congressional Republicans investigated Hilldawg 7 times and found nothing.

"Everyone is guilty of something" is a #### poor defense of Trump.

Nov 29, 2018, 4:58 PM [ in reply to I'm of the belief that if a special counsel is pulled ]

These aren't exactly jaywalking or torn mattress tag charges they're finding.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to I'm of the belief that if a special counsel is pulled ]

The difference is that Trump is the President* of the United States. If a special counsel investigated Joe Schmo off the street, they might find something illegal in his past. However, his deeds likely weren't done while in a position of authority. And they probably were something like smoking weed or drinking underage, not perjuring himself to the FBI, breaking campaign finance laws, conspiring with a hostile foreign government, using public office for private monetary gain, etc.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They've found a few emps and several urchins...

Nov 29, 2018, 5:18 PM

maybe a fairy or two but they have found no witch. Actually, they've quit looking and started dunking people to see if they float. That's all the proof you're going to get, the few that drown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 470
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic