Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The parents and students that choose to go all virtual...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

The parents and students that choose to go all virtual...

Jul 16, 2020, 6:07 PM

...this Fall should not be allowed to attend any extracurricular activities like football games either. Just saying...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The parents and students that choose to go all virtual...

Jul 16, 2020, 6:28 PM

Nonsense

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not?***

Jul 16, 2020, 6:47 PM

Clemson

Re: Why not?***

Jul 16, 2020, 6:56 PM

Well, if they believe it’s not safe to attend school - then how could they justify a Football game being safe to attend?

Uh, a football game is outdoors and allows

Jul 16, 2020, 7:16 PM

social distancing.

Have you ever been in a classroom in South Carolina? You're like, surrounded on all sides by people who are 2-3 feet from your face.

Oh wait, you're not interested in a discussion, you're

Jul 16, 2020, 7:18 PM

interested in being vindictive towards people who have the GALL to follow public health protocol and not the whimsical notions of politicians.

Re: Oh wait, you're not interested in a discussion, you're

Jul 16, 2020, 9:44 PM

You base your argument on the assumption that classrooms will be staged the same as they always have been? Maybe my suggestion isn’t one size fits all but there are certainly people who want to cake eat...sorry if I said that too loud.

You so smart***

Jul 16, 2020, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Why not?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

We think the same on many things....and disagree on many

Jul 16, 2020, 7:55 PM

others....

It'll be ok as long as they have a separate water fountain

Jul 16, 2020, 7:00 PM

....and if you don't see this coming you are blind, rich folks stay home, others that can't go to school - this is as obvious as what was gonna happen with obamacare and the 30 hour part time rule.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Parent shaming. So 2020...

Jul 16, 2020, 7:12 PM

As long as you feel good belittling others.

Re: Parent shaming. So 2020...

Jul 16, 2020, 9:46 PM

I have two school age kids myself. You’re assuming a lot. Some have had to go back to work and send their kids to daycare for over a month now or they will lose their job....just saying.

So, they don't want to cram their student in an

Jul 16, 2020, 7:20 PM

underfunded, overcrowded classroom due to SC's absolute sh!t education system, so they should be punished and prevented from having their kids participate in events that are far more conducive to social distancing?

Sounds about right given the quality of public discourse these days.

Re: So, they don't want to cram their student in an

Jul 16, 2020, 7:31 PM

If you think SC is bad check out Georgia...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes because a confined classroom is the same as an

Jul 16, 2020, 7:49 PM

outdoor sporting event.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

You sound butthurt for some reason***

Jul 16, 2020, 7:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound butthurt for some reason***

Jul 16, 2020, 9:48 PM

You sound like you may be a teacher or married to one?

Jul 16, 2020, 8:20 PM

Well, I don't think you are going to stop Momma Etienne from coming to see her boy,,,, or Trevor's Dad, who is 6'7" coming on in when he wants to.

Jul 16, 2020, 8:56 PM

Every year since kindergarten, my now middle-school-aged children get the sniffles during the first few weeks of school. Children, and many adults, simply don’t understand the importance of personal hygiene and maintaining distance from others. Or, how to properly practice either. Given the unknown and unpredictable nature of this year’s “sniffles”, my wife and I are choosing to have our kids attend classes virtually. I’m certainly not trying to be confrontational, but I fail to understand why it bothers you. I’d guess the majority of folks in our (my wife and I) situation aren’t out to take away your enjoyment.
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2020, 8:57 PM

Every year since kindergarten, my now middle-school-aged children get the sniffles during the first few weeks of school. Children, and many adults, simply don’t understand the importance of personal hygiene and maintaining distance from others. Or, how to properly practice either. Given the unknown and unpredictable nature of this year’s “sniffles”, my wife and I are choosing to have our kids attend classes virtually. I’m certainly not trying to be confrontational, but I fail to understand why it bothers you. I’d guess the majority of folks in our (my wife and I) situation aren’t out to take away your enjoyment.
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2020, 9:51 PM

Home school kids are eligible to play sports for their zoned school in the SC HS league.

But I'm guessing parents that keep their kids home on weekdays will be pretty nervous about letting them out on Friday nights, so it's probably a non issue.

Interesting fact why Districts want to have their teachers

Jul 17, 2020, 12:43 AM

do the on-line lessons, the Districts lose money when kids enroll in K12 or other on-line schools.

So, teachers will have to teach twice as much, and no teaching on-line is not the same as in-person.

Jul 17, 2020, 2:27 AM

Follow the science.....black lives matter......social distancing........mask save lives......we're all in this together......the new norm........unprecedented times.......

My O My . If only you racist would have voted for Hillary, we would never have to worry about any of this nonsense. Our biggest concern would be rather the White House interns were of legal age for Bill!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic