Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cannot believe Clemson is good with representing a domestic terrorist organization on their helmets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Cannot believe Clemson is good with representing a domestic terrorist organization on their helmets

Sep 12, 2020, 6:09 PM

Awful.

Really has me thinking about future donations.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waaah

Sep 12, 2020, 6:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Waaah

Sep 12, 2020, 6:15 PM

Bob previewing his expression after elect in nov

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The organization and slogan are two different things

Sep 12, 2020, 6:17 PM

Get over yourself.

Re: The organization and slogan are two different things

Sep 12, 2020, 6:30 PM

Yup.

There is a social movement that's based around the idea that we need to maybe take a better look at how minorities are policed.

Then there's an organization of loopy self-promoting Anarcho-Communist wackadoodles that likes to pretend it's the official spokespeople for the movement, which is what you're referring to. But from scratch that assertion that they are the movement is kind of a contradiction in terms...first off, anarchists by definition don't lead anything (since anarchy by definition has no leaders), and movements don't have leaders or any kind of organization anyhow either. A "movement" is just a widespread amount of social pressure that may create change; there's nothing official about it.

So the BLM organization isn't in charge of the Black Lives Matter movement any more than the Weathermen or Black Panthers were in charge of the Civil Rights movement. Though they'd love people to believe they are.

Relax - it’s 3 letters that many see as a movement.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:21 PM

Things can mean different things to different people. In the ‘60’s some people thought the Peace sign was un-American. Others thought it represented peace. Everything does not have to have a deeper secondary meaning.

Clemson’s FB is not endorsing terrorism.

Seriously don’t let it impact your enjoyment of the game tonight. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Relax - it’s 3 letters that many see as a movement.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:24 PM

You all should listen to tropical It just means Black Lives Matter nothing else.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:33 PM

Then, All Lives Matter would include blacks also, wouldn’t it?

Sep 12, 2020, 9:59 PM

As much as some of you want to try you cannot seperate the movement from the organization. If you put the stickers on your helmet you are advertising for the organization whether you want to or not.

Why are we supporting marxists??????????????

Sep 12, 2020, 6:24 PM

I'm just stunned. I'm less than an hour away from the season and this #### gets pulled on us. That is a marxist organization with designs to destroy this country.

The "BLM" front is just a logo to hide behind when anyone questions it. But these days, they're coming out in the open due to support of decades of "liberal" college indoctrination.

These so-called confrontations between black males and law enforcement is a clash of law and order versus a culture. "Hands up." "You're not taking me." Law enforcement needs to see "hands." No hands, someone will get hurt. It's that simple.

But the marxist media will only support their marxist supporter, the blm member who was injured/killed in a "no hands" encounter with police.

Man, I've been a Clemson fan since I was old enough to know what a football looked like. Growing up in less than 45 mins from the stadium, there was no other team.

But as an American I have a more important team. My country.

Best of luck. Canceling my TN account. Signing off. I hope we're not on opposing fields somewhere someday and we can all agree we're Americans rather than marxist terrorists.

good riddance. Bye!***

Sep 12, 2020, 6:26 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why are we supporting marxists??????????????

Sep 12, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

Bye. Now you can get to your cross burning a bit earlier tonight. Don’t let the trailer door hit you on the way out.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

That’s a shame...

Sep 12, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

it’s lesson than an hour away because they know it will #### people off

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. Nobody cares.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

Especially Clemson.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

Lol...you guys have lost your minds. It just means they support the concept of black lives mattering and social justice. It has nothing to do with the organization.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

If a sticker on a helmet is the worst thing that happens to me today or this week or this month of this year or this decade or this century......then I have no problems.

Pulled on "us"?

Sep 12, 2020, 7:53 PM [ in reply to Why are we supporting marxists?????????????? ]

This is probably moot since you may be gone by now, but please speak for yourself and not "us".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cannot

Sep 12, 2020, 6:26 PM

This team and a growing percentage of this generation no longer line up with your political allegiances. If I were you I wouldn’t watch any longer. You stand to be sorely frustrated more and more often. Harrison, Arkansas has some vacancy and a few close by unis you could trade a Clemson in for.

Re: Cannot

Sep 12, 2020, 6:28 PM

He could always pick up Liberty University and the drunk cuckold Jerry Falwell, Jr. They seem to align with his values.

Sep 12, 2020, 6:31 PM

Is this why they call you ‘Maestro?’

Sep 12, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Cannot ]

Question...shouldn’t all lives matter?

Sep 12, 2020, 6:32 PM

Yes we are all human.

Clemson is not. Last time i checked BLM is not considered

Sep 12, 2020, 6:31 PM

a domestic terrorist organization by the US government. Clemson is a school, program and community that we can all be proud of. I don't agree with much of BLM's mission statement, but I do support our players desire to highlight inequities in our society.

Take a deep breath and enjoy the game. Go Tigers!

Lol

Sep 12, 2020, 9:03 PM

Bye, coot

games on, diarrhea RA***

Sep 12, 2020, 9:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic