Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The only way the coots can win is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,158

The only way the coots can win is

Jun 27, 2018, 3:52 PM

When the competition is very poor. When they won Their ONLY Conference Title way back in 1969, there was not another team in the conference with a winning record.

1969 ACC football standings:

Conference/Total

Usuck 6-0-0 / 7-4-0
NC State 3-2-1 / 3-6-1
UNC 3-3-0 / 5-5-0
Clemson 3-3-0 / 4-6-0
Duke 3-3-1 / 3-6-1
Maryland 3-3-0 / 3-7-0
Wake 2-5-0 / 3-7-0
Virginia 1-5-0 / 3-7-0

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:1969_ACC_football_standings

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots gonna coot***

Jun 27, 2018, 2:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots gonna coot***

Jun 27, 2018, 4:18 PM

http://www.ducks.org/conservation/waterfowl-research-science/in-defense-of-the-coot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you lay your neck and head down right there.....

Jun 27, 2018, 5:03 PM

You won't feel I thing. I promise or my name isn't Justin Wilson.??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only way the coots can win is

Jun 27, 2018, 4:16 PM

Thanks for the history lesson. How much time and effort did it take you to do this? I'm flattered that you took time out of your day to do something Gamecock related lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2018, 4:30 PM

Much like what you do 24/7 Fry Boy. Did they ban you from FGF or something. Even Class of '09 comes on here only occasionally but you seem to have brought a cot and toaster pastries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2022, 4:33 PM

*Little Fry Boy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually sat in the parking lot for the Clemson game that

Jun 27, 2018, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: The only way the coots can win is ]

year when Tommy Suggs led Usuck to a victory. A few months back I gave him some memorabilia that my uncle (kept statistics for the #####) had given me. My kids don't want it and I did not want to just toss it out. My very first game was also in Columbia when my dad took me to the last Big Thursday game for my 6th birthday. Go Tigers! Can't wait for the beatdown in the Valley AGAIN!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Know your enemy

Jun 27, 2018, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: The only way the coots can win is ]

It's called the nearly empty football trophy case. How did that whole independence and we are the next Notre Dame thing go? Oh you joined the SEC. How many conference championships have you won in the SEC? None. Here's a trophy for the foot football fans. It's called "Eternal Optimism Award". To bad then comes reality. I remember when Bolts said National Championship at his coaching acceptance speech. I lol'ed and roflmao. Then he left in disgrace after losing control of his team at Clemson. Face it door mat is the only future. Have a nice day. Bless your heart.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It took him

Jun 27, 2018, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: The only way the coots can win is ]

about 15 seconds. I'm sure it would take you a couple of hours.

No. This will not need State approval if it is a dedicated fire line. They consider a fire line as a service line and would not need to be reviewed by the State.

http://bfy.tw/IngB

Jun 27, 2018, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: The only way the coots can win is ]

You seem oddly fixated on taking insults as flattery. Almost as if you crave flattery in your life, yet in reality receive none. You come here hungry for validation from big brother and just get repeatedly shoved to the ground. If only there were something tangible in your sad life that you could be proud of. As a chicken that’s obviously tough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

In other news...Water Is Wet***

Jun 27, 2018, 4:54 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Shorter historical statement for sc fb is:

Jun 27, 2018, 6:30 PM

LOSERS...

27 games behind the Mighty CLEMSON Tigers in on the field head-to-head combat.

Stats don’t lie!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,158
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic