Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson defense set for tough test
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: Clemson defense set for tough test

Sep 27, 2016, 6:01 PM

Clemson defense set for tough test

Throughout this week, Clemson’s showdown with Louisville is going to be made out to be Deshaun Watson vs. Lamar Jackson. But really, it’s about Jackson and his high-powered offense vs. the stingy Clemson defense. Jackson hasn’t seen anything like Clemson’s defense this season, but the Tigers’ defense hasn’t seen anything like Jackson either. Photo by Jamie Rhodes / USATODAY Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defense wins championships!

Sep 27, 2016, 7:05 PM

The Clemson nation has a lot of confidence in Venables and his group! There's gonna be an unbelievable amount of electricity in Death Valley Saturday night!
??GO TIGERS!??

Re: Defense wins championships!

Sep 27, 2016, 7:35 PM

Agreed. When these fellow hit, they hit!

Defense will dominate Saturday!

Sep 27, 2016, 8:11 PM

LJ will see what he hasnt seen yet, a REAL Defense. DW will have his breakout game along with Ray Ray & Mike W. Cant wait to see this fireworks display all sides of the Clemson team puts on! Go Tigers! ! !

UL will score a couple late TDs to try to win but the D hangs tough and the game will end with the fans rushing the field with a 42-38 win

The only time Louisville will hear a train this week will be

Sep 27, 2016, 8:25 PM

THE WAYNE TRAIN!!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man i messed that up

Sep 27, 2016, 8:27 PM

Wanted to follow with The D making stops at every station.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man i messed that up

Sep 27, 2016, 9:34 PM

I like the way you think!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only time Louisville will hear a train this week will be

Sep 27, 2016, 9:34 PM [ in reply to The only time Louisville will hear a train this week will be ]

I do hope our Offense gets back on track with Wayne Train and DW4, et. al. This will be a great time to open up that can on UL and show the world that, once again, we are the real deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Defense will dominate Saturday!

Sep 27, 2016, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Defense will dominate Saturday! ]

I love the way you think! +1

Disagree

Sep 27, 2016, 9:24 PM

This is all about our O vs UL's D. UL will get their's on offense but our D will keep us in the game. It's all about whether or not our O can execute to their ability vs. a pretty good UL D.

Re: Disagree

Sep 27, 2016, 9:38 PM

I agree with what you say, but I want to emphasise that our Offense has not been as sharp. This is a game where we will find out just how much we want and deserve to be included in the group of elites. We have not shown that this year, but I believe this is the best time to remind those who doubt. Tigers take tis one 42-28, and the Cards will have no answers. We will be too much, too often, and they will be too little, too late.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic