Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got the premium Spotify for Christmas, so far it has
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 301

Got the premium Spotify for Christmas, so far it has

Jan 2, 2019, 12:41 PM

been excellent. Anybody else had it more than a week and found any drawbacks?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have had for several years. No drawbacks to report.***

Jan 2, 2019, 12:43 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't you just buy the best of NSync album on iTunes once

Jan 2, 2019, 12:56 PM

, rather than paying monthly for it?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i have that on cassette stupid***

Jan 2, 2019, 1:06 PM

Re: Have had for several years. No drawbacks to report.***

Jan 2, 2019, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Have had for several years. No drawbacks to report.*** ]

Does it work abroad?

what are the perks of premium and how much a month?***

Jan 2, 2019, 12:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lots of oral.***

Jan 2, 2019, 12:56 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you meant to say 'lots of aural'***

Jan 2, 2019, 4:38 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've got the family thing and it was a gift so I don't

Jan 2, 2019, 1:05 PM [ in reply to what are the perks of premium and how much a month?*** ]

know the cost. Perks are no ads and you can actually listen to an album in order rather than the free randomness.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Family is $14.99 a month***

Jan 2, 2019, 1:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

The only thing I don't like is that their suggested

Jan 2, 2019, 1:00 PM

"made for you" playlists tend to devolve into some pretty obscure stuff. Makes you wonder if they promote/mix in some crud to keep their royalty payments down.

Also, one thing I have not quite figured out is that there seems to be some cap/limit to the number of tracks you can download. I'll go offline and tracks/albums/playlists that I've previously downloaded are many times no longer available offline.

I am a fan though, and have been using the premium version for a couple years now. It has been great for finding new bands and expanding my interests.

Do recommend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I kinda like it. They play the big hits you remember but

Jan 2, 2019, 3:53 PM

then toss in obscure songs from your favorite artists. Some long forgotten songs I've heard this way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One massive pet peeve. Only one really.....

Jan 2, 2019, 3:50 PM

They have a tendency to play remastered songs instead of the originals. I know they do it because they're big on normalizing volume (a good thing). BUT, I can not stand listening to remastered songs. Invariably, the singer SOUNDS 3 decades older, AND/or the lyrics or beat, or whatever has changed. Chis Ledoux, for example. This Cowboy's Hat. Screwed up that song.

I'd rather hear the original song, sung by someone who is not an OLD MAN/WOMAN, with the original lyrics, beat, etc. I can turn it up if need be. Don't care if the quality is a bit off either. None of that is as annoying as hearing different lyrics, or a different beat. You have to hunt for original versions and sometimes you can't even find them.

That's about it. I've had it more than a year now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think in some cases they find one off versions and

Jan 2, 2019, 3:55 PM

use those are they are cheaper.

Replies: 13
| visibility 301
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic