Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korncoot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Korncoot

Jan 21, 2019, 9:39 AM

This biased, unprofessional and unapologetic so called journalist sickens me. He knows what that idiot coot loser Miller is going to spew. My question is this...if this man continues to provide a platform from which to spew vitriol and hatred towards Clemson, why does Clemson give Korncoot access to our program since he obviously hates Clemson? I wish Dabo would go on a tirade like what he did when David Hale asked about” that C-word” and make it known he isn’t a friend of our program. Cut him off, he probably eats more than 3 other media folks combined and that could save us some money.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Korncoot

Jan 21, 2019, 9:51 AM

So what if he gives Miller a platform on which to spout his ignorant animosity? He gives Will Merritt equal time to totally embarrass Miller. If you didn't catch the M&M boys segment from January 9, you missed hearing Will Merritt rip Cory apart. And Kornblut sure didn't come across as a Miller sympathizer.

Check out this video and how Korn totally rags on Miller with the thing. Hang around for the Will Merritt beat down.

Skip to 1:09:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHiTrL75L50

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 1:57 PM

At what point did he rag on Miller?

Jan 21, 2019, 3:22 PM

Did miss the part where it says to skip to 1:09:05? The whole "where are you Corey?" thing was a total "in your face" to Miller.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot ]

At what point did he rag on Miller?

Jan 21, 2019, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Korncoot ]

At least he has the Clemson helmet on top in his little studio.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 9:51 AM

Who cares. Just keep winning titles and let them keep looking like idiots! LOL

44-16!

Jan 21, 2019, 10:08 AM

Nuff said!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only people listening to either of those two hacks...

Jan 21, 2019, 10:15 AM

are other u of 5c fans and, frankly, no one else on the planet cares what any of them says or thinks because they are irrelevant and their opinions really just don't matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 21, 2019, 11:08 AM

just green with envy! As long as we win, I don't care what others say.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 21, 2019, 1:11 PM

I'm an old dude, and as best I can remember, from back in the Danny Ford era, there was talk that Kornblut attended Clemson for a year or so before transferring to Columbia. About a year ago, I asked one of my buds who worked at the CU Athletic Dept did he remember that about Phil and he said he thought he remembered Phil had at one time attended Clsmson.

So there's your ancient Clemson football history lesson for today grasshopper.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:52 PM

Why get worked up to the point of being “sickened” over a sports talk show having guests on who have opinions? And in this case, gives equal time to the rival school.

You are way too sensitive if this actually “sickens” you man. Seriously, find some other hobbies to round out your recreational time. It is healthier.

I see what you mean, but

Jan 21, 2019, 2:02 PM

It really doesn’t matter. We are the best team in country.....no doubt about that. Whatever anyone says or thinks is irrelevant....:Besides, they are our main rival. It would be lame if they didn’t talk smack. Talking smack is half the fun of sports in my opinion. Let the haters hate. A the end of the day, it’s about our tigers......our tigers are on a roll....GO TIGERS!!!!

Jan 21, 2019, 3:04 PM

I think the whole concept of a 'conversation' is lost on you.

Many journalists (okay, if you prefer calling Korn 'a highly skilled interviewer' instead of 'journalist' i'd understand) ask questions they already know the interviewee wants to answer.
I don't understand how so many fans think David Hale was surprised at Dabo's response to the "C" word? Hale was doing Dabo a favor by tossing him that softball and letting him hit it out of the park! We all remember that tirade and appreciate it. Well, without the setup question, "What would you say to those people who say...?" Dabo would never have answered the way he did.
But when Corey Miller wanted to talk trash about Clemson even after the 44-16-and -coulda-been-worse beating, Korn knew that Miller had set himself up to become comedy gold. For entertainment value alone, Korn just had to let him talk. Clemson had moved the fences so far back that Miller's arguments had no chance of being home run answers, but Miller had to swing for the fences anyway. So it doesn't matter if you call Miller "Mighty Casey" or "Elmer Fudd" (when Bugs Bunny gets him to spiral all the way to China while striking out), Miller's efforts to keep Clemson smaller than Bama just make him look very petty.

And frankly, your complaint is ruining my enjoyment of it.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic