Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The odd effect of last night
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,647

The odd effect of last night

Oct 14, 2017, 2:01 PM

I watched every play last night and that game hurt. In the scope of fandom, it hurt to be a fan of a team that played the way they played last night along with the end result.

The really odd thing, and I’ve never had this happen, I woke up today and have no interest in watching football today. This is so strange... I guess I’ll probably get more done around the house today as a result.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The odd effect of last night

Oct 14, 2017, 2:06 PM

Yeah, that's the same with me...when clemson loses, I really don't care to or enjoy watching other games..

Glad it’s not just me

Oct 14, 2017, 2:13 PM

I wondered how many others felt this way. It’s really strange, maybe bc I’m not used to seeing CU lose anymore. I felt the same after Pitt last year too though.

Oh well, those of you that can grit your teeth and bare it, enjoy your football this weekend! I might check box scores after the games this evening and watch the Texans tomorrow.

Oct 14, 2017, 2:08 PM

Me Too I couldn't care less about football today.
I watch the game at a party last night with fans of many teams.
After the first quarter everyone said KB was going to get killed.
I just don't and will never understand why Dabo kept him in the game.
It's was very obvious he was a sitting duck out there.
It was very disturbing watching him limp around .

Yea, no second guessing at all

Oct 14, 2017, 2:13 PM

As soon as I saw KB play a couple of series, I knew he should not be there. I think that is part of the cause of today's apathy, the way our coaches that should know better handled every phase of that game was terrible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yea, no second guessing at all

Oct 14, 2017, 2:16 PM

Yeah it's not really that we lost it's the way we looked losing.
It was not the normal look that's for sure.

Same here.

Oct 14, 2017, 2:10 PM

Have not watched it at all. I planned this day for football, and I am writing a paper instead. Just have no desire, I am as uninspired to watch football today as our Tigers was to play football last night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2017, 2:10 PM

Kinda funny and spot on...same boat here, although I did find myself watching the WSU/Cal game last night routing for Cal...the beginning of many weeks of watching and wanting all the top 10 teams to start taking losses. That said, if we play like we did last night we'll have no chance, nor deserve to make the CFP...but if we get our heads out of our #####, and are able to win out, we're going to need some help - i.e. other top teams taking L's.

Oct 14, 2017, 3:20 PM

I usually don't watch after a Clemson loss, because I don't want to here all the commentators talking about the loss all weekend long.

I love watching football

Oct 14, 2017, 2:11 PM

when we are winning I watch more for sure, but this season is a long way from being over. We still have a great shot at the ACC and a shot at the playoffs with wins and a little help

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love watching football

Oct 14, 2017, 2:58 PM

No doubt. I’m not giving up on this season. If the Tigers went 3-9 I’d watch every down... I just am not consuming every game thrown my way like usual today.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,647
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic