Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is a democrat problem so I'm gonna lay low today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 289

This is a democrat problem so I'm gonna lay low today...

May 30, 2020, 10:54 AM

I got stuff to do outside and just drop this off for profoundous to enjoy.

"Amy Klobuchar, now being considered as a potential vice-presidential candidate, oversaw several cases involving police shootings in Minneapolis during her years as a prosecutor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/29/us/politics/klobuchar-minneapolis-george-floyd.html

"KUTV) — Minnesota senator and former presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar is under scrutiny for not previously charging the officer accused of killing a black man in Minneapolis.

This comes as Klobuchar is one of several women under consideration by presumed Democratic nominee Joe Biden as a possible vice presidential candidate, the Washington Times reports.

Before becoming a senator, Klobuchar spent eight years as the Hennepin County Attorney in Minneapolis. She did not prosecute multiple police officers cited for excessive force, including Derick Chauvin, The Guardian reports.

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/report-amy-klobuchar-didnt-prosecute-officer-at-center-of-george-floyds-death

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The murder of unarmed Americans by those sworn to protect

May 30, 2020, 10:59 AM

and serve isn’t a partisan issue.

It should be appalling to everyone. Klobuchars actions and inaction show how these bad apples are able to stay in the bunch. She should rightly be criticized and held accountable for this.

Enjoy your yard work, say a prayer for those who can’t.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The murder of unarmed Americans by those sworn to protect

May 30, 2020, 11:24 AM

I have removed everything from my parts car except the rear axle assembly. It's two CV type axles and a differential chunk. I need to get those out today and heat the coil springs to collapse them and make it safe to cut the body up and load it onto a truck to haul to the junkyard. There really isn't enough metal to make it worth trying to sell and I've stripped it to the bone.

I spent Thurs going to TN and swapping the 'CLEMSON,' tag to the project car. It took a 10 year wait to get the tag and I've had it about that long. If the exterior turns out as well as the interior it's going to be a real doll. I've been working on this thing for 3+ years. Mostly redoing everything I did twice or thrice because I'm a classic knucklehead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That sounds... well... miserable. My projects only ever

May 30, 2020, 11:34 AM

involve wood.

In Clemson this weekend after working up here all week, stayed an extra night and had some wings and sour cream and chive fries from TD’s last night. Hotel check out in 30 minutes, debating a hike or just driving on back.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The number of people killed by police, in a population of

May 30, 2020, 11:41 AM [ in reply to The murder of unarmed Americans by those sworn to protect ]

350, 000,000, is of such a low number, and one absent of racial bias (though individual police, as in this case, do show it) that it cannot be said to reflect national racism. The data just doesn't show it. The tragedy to that family cannot be overstated, and the value of human life is such that no effort should be spared to stop this from happening, but to falsely label this as something it is not is...

...okay, maybe it is this....

As we now know, everyone arrested in St Paul was from out of state.

When are we going stop letting people manipulate us into fighting each other in their proxy wars?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This will kill her chances in the primaries.***

May 30, 2020, 11:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 5
| visibility 289
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic