Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The more I watch Bama games lately
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 4,651

The more I watch Bama games lately

Dec 11, 2017, 8:49 PM

The more I believe we will control this game. If we play as well as we have been I do not think they can play with us. We didn't even play at our best against Miami or Usuck. Bama is not a great team this year. Neither line is all that impressive to me. We can dominate them boys. If we play Clemson football and execute we will dominate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The more I watch Bama games lately

Dec 11, 2017, 8:58 PM

Game plan means a lot and they'll have a good one. Also I would expect them to be as healthy as they have been since about week 1 or 2. It will not be a lopsided game until late if it is but I would expect a close grudge match.

Dec 11, 2017, 9:07 PM

I agree but we game plan as good as any. They do not look any better than Miami. They are really good at RB I will give Bama that. The way they looked against LSU, Miss St, and Auburn I don't think they are on our level.

Dec 11, 2017, 9:17 PM

^^^^gets it. They are not.

Hope we are better at self-scouting and taking away wrinkles

Dec 11, 2017, 10:53 PM [ in reply to Re: The more I watch Bama games lately ]

that they will want to exploit. That onside kick coverage for example. They will have the ScElliott tendencies fully exploited.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I had the same reaction

Dec 11, 2017, 9:21 PM

Unless we play crappy, or they change something, they arent as good as we are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I had the same reaction

Dec 11, 2017, 10:10 PM

Last year we out gained them over 125 yards but the 2 turnovers hurt us. The year before we outgained them by almost 80 yards but had a turnover. If we are even or win the turnover battle I do not see it being very close. Yes we are both different teams but it does have some meaning. I just cannot wait to watch. I think we control them on D and our O will be able to run on them and open it up for KB. It will not be easy by any means. I know our boys will come out ready and execute the gameplan. Keep the mistakes down and we will be on to the 3rd straight Natty game.

Dec 12, 2017, 4:24 AM

I like the way you think

You had best believe we will see the best Bama team that

Dec 12, 2017, 7:17 AM

has taken the field all year. Those guys can (probably) read too, and hear all these comments. We will get their absolute best shot, which is how it should be. Glad they got in, so that we can

Leave No Doubt.

For that same reason, after we win this game, I want the Land Thieves and their crotch grabbing Heisman punk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 4,651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic